"This rude behaviour towards players needs to stop": Mohammad Amir directs his comments at some Babar Azam fans

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
During an interview with local media, Mohammad Amir requested fans to be respectful towards cricketers:

"Not only Imad, but these jeers have also been directed at Imam. Shan has faced similar jeers. Azam has also faced this. This behaviour needs to stop. When you come to watch cricket, watch cricket, and enjoy it.

"My fans are also passionate, and conflicts arise. But I urge the fans once again, let cricket remain cricket. Regardless of which star you support, just come to the ground and cheer for them. My fans come to support us, as we have all served Pakistan. He [Babar] is serving Pakistan too. Ultimately, we are all Pakistanis, right? Come to the ground, support him, show your emotions whether he wins or loses."

Regarding abuse directed at other players by Babar fans:

"I'm sure it doesn't even cross his [Babar's] mind. If you ask him, he will also say that this is wrong, it shouldn't happen. At the end of the day, it's about respect. We don't think we have personally attacked him and are delighted are about it!! No, we always talk about cricket and that's it."

Do you agree with Mohammad Amir?

Last edited:
He doesn’t want to come back but it would be interesting and at least encourage some competition amongst the seamers, he could help bring out the best from Shaheen Shah Afridi, afterwards Pakistan could drop Aamir like a bad habit

Fans just idolize their icons and in the process many a time, they cross all the bounds.

They are simply giving you and Imad the taste of your own medicine. You and Imad did tv shows and spoke nonsense about the best batsman that Pakistan has ever produced. You got so bitter that you compared Babar to a tail ender. Now shut up and deal with this.

He's not wrong, but he also played a part in bringing it upon himself by spewing bitter crap about Babar. I like him and Imad. I've always wanted both of them on the team. But they've shown their poor character time and time again. Hopefully Imad can turn it around. Amir is less likely to

Coming from a guy who sold his country. Having said that there shouldn't be rude comments.

mostly when u provke them which amir and imad did to babar azam fans through media channels.
Babar azam/misbah/rizwan/fans are more toxic then an entire family of tiktok Karen's. Irony is that they claim others are toxic instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy does things like simps after Kohli and cries in the media because of fans getting to him and yet his fans have the audacity to call others soft.

This guy does things like simps after Kohli and cries in the media because of fans getting to him and yet his fans have the audacity to call others soft.
Ironically the one who Simpson after kohli are Babar and rizwan, so much so that rizzu can't stop hugging him and Babar let's kohli walk all over the Pakistani dugout quite literally almost as if he owns the camp.

Amir would never do that, Amir was always hungry for dismissing kohli.

Ironically the one who Simpson after kohli are Babar and rizwan, so much so that rizzu can't stop hugging him and Babar let's kohli walk all over the Pakistani dugout quite literally almost as if he owns the camp.

Amir would never do that, Amir was always hungry for dismissing kohli.
How is it ironic?

When they do it they are criticized and rightly so.

But Amir is the champion of those against the 'soft' mentality. He is also the biggest Kohli simp. Man was tagging him in ertugral pictures and all sorts haha. Now he's crying in media about being mistreated. All softie characteristics.

"My fans are also passionate" 🤣🤣

It's guys like him who have divided Pak team into 'my fans' 'your fans'. Most people just want Pakistan to do well rather than supporting individuals
Yeah that’s not true though

Babar azam/misbah/rizwan/fans are more toxic then an entire family of tiktok Karen's. Irony is that they claim others are toxic instead.

You are basically calling 90% Pakistanis toxic. Please give credit to Pakistanis for once that they're able to recognize and protect their heros

You are basically calling 90% Pakistanis toxic. Please give credit to Pakistanis for once that they're able to recognize and protect their heros
Actually I'm not, Pakistani's living abroad specifically from the Gen Z and millennial generation do not care in the slightest,

I've never met a single pakistani from the US, UK, Australia, uae, canada etc that hardly cares about the countries horrible political affairs.

And the current generation aged 12 to 28 are trying to run away from Pakistan and move abroad as they want better job opportunities, they want careers and they know full well they can't do that living under PTI rule or any other political rule.

Only millennial living in Pakistan or Baby boomers living in Pakistan or abroad are pti supporters and actually support this nonsense. Primarily because they hold onto such false hope and simply aren't updated with the ways of the world.

Name one pakistani youth who went abroad to study or work and willingly(I repeat willingly, no family influence or financial or visa constraints) came back and was like yup, I will leave my abroad job to work in Pakistan and give my vote to the PTI and support my nation?

Pakistan is a corrupt country, with a falling economy and overall its a mess of a nation, and majority of the old generation is a huge huge culprit of that, read any history book and you'll know how quickly jinnah's successors tried their damn hardest to destroy everything that jinnah built and accomplished.

It's a tough pill to swallow but jinnah in one year of his remaining lifespan managed and led Pakistan way better then any of his clownish successors. All factoring in that jinnah didn't even have a proper infrastructure and despite that he built a functioning one in a year which our so called heroes destroyed.

Heck our so called heroes didn't even do anything in 2007 during the dam crises, the world Bank had to step in and fight our battles lol.

We fans dont need dictations by a fixer.

Fans will jeer whatever they want to.

If you can come and talk crap about the national team captain, than whats the issue from taking comments from fans? So its ok you say it, but when we say it, it bothers you?

Imam gets jeered cause he was indeed a parchi and came ahead of many deserving guys. Amir sold the country for a few pounds and than quit on Pakistan when he was given another chance. Imad said crap about the National team Captain who was representating Pakistan in the World Cup.

Indian fans would never take anyone insulting there World Cup captain lightly, and would had jeered the hell out of that player. So what Amir and Imad faced is nothing.

The real reason why Amir and Imad are not happy is because Pindi crowd, there home crowd (while Babar's home is Lahore) jeered againt Imad and Amir and supported Babar. This is what AMir and Imad hate the most.

I love it when my home town crowd jeered at him and Imad and I am also part of that crowd that jeered these both.

Pindi fans will always get under there skin.

That’s because they are his icon Misbah’s project

And he hates Amir because Amir left exposing the incompetence of Misbah in handling him

Amir never takes responsibility for anything.

This is just part of the game. You should see how hard Kohli fans go at Rohit and how hard Rohit fans go at Kohli - and those guys have never ever said anything against each other. Babar is the most popular Pakistan player in many years, if you go on television to bad mouth him, of course his fans are going to boo you.

As the saying goes, if you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can’t handle a few boos, then don’t trash talk on national television.

Amir will not be holding a Pakistan passport in the future. The opportunist took advantage of the jail and crime situation as well. And he's sitting on the media spouting garbage at every chance he gets. You think he cares about the fans?

This masaalaydaar chatkhara needs to realise that he won't be getting the respect by asking for it. He needs to earn it.

First these guys dramatize the situation while sitting on the media and when fans get offended and react, they start complaining.
They are simply giving you and Imad the taste of your own medicine. You and Imad did tv shows and spoke nonsense about the best batsman that Pakistan has ever produced. You got so bitter that you compared Babar to a tail ender. Now shut up and deal with this.
Exactly! You want to be able to say whatever disrespectful thing you want to on national television about your teammate and captain but you also don’t want a single fan to boo you for what you said?

Actions and words have consequences.

And he hates Amir because Amir left exposing the incompetence of Misbah in handling him
glad to know Babar's credit goes to Misbah

Fans holding players accountable for corruption and performance is refreshing to see. This is the new generation, it's not sitting well with the status quo

Indeed hates Amir because he turned down Misbah. I don’t understand how anyone can get so emotional about that.

But we’ve always known that Major’s admiration for Misbah goes well beyond cricket.

"My fans are also passionate" 🤣🤣

It's guys like him who have divided Pak team into 'my fans' 'your fans'. Most people just want Pakistan to do well rather than supporting individuals

It wasn’t him that divided Pak fans. That was the mighty hero of Mohali aka Misbah.

Babar azam/misbah/rizwan/PTI fans are more toxic then an entire family of tiktok Karen's. Irony is that they claim others are toxic instead.

Exactly why I’m no longer a fan and why I stopped supporting RizBar after the 2022 Asia Cup Final.

Guys, No need to talk about PTI and PML N here. Stay away from political conversation in this thread. Please.

Virat and Rohit fans are biggest rivals in cricket yet both of player never said anything wrong to each other
It’s even worse because Babar has never even addressed Amir or Imad. It’s a completely one sided argument.

The last interaction between them I remember was when Imad ran to Babar to shake his hand when Babar hit 111* earlier in the season.

It’s even worse because Babar has never even addressed Amir or Imad. It’s a completely one sided argument.

The last interaction between them I remember was when Imad ran to Babar to shake his hand when Babar hit 111* earlier in the season.
It appears its the fans now not players who are tearing down one another.

Virat and Rohit fans are biggest rivals in cricket yet both of player never said anything wrong to each other
Indian players don't beg for attention on media.

Shreyas and Ishan were terminated from central contract due to not prioritising domestic cricket. Both are future of India, and Shreyas has already proved it in recent concluded WC.

But did they go to Aajtak, Zeenews or any other national news channel to cry about mishandling and mismanagement of BCCI and Rohit Sharma ?

It appears its the fans now not players who are tearing down one another.
It was started by Fixer and smoker on national TV when team was still playing WC in Australia. Fans are always sentimental and emotional, they get driven by these jibes. It is not only with Babar fan or Rizwan fan. Have you not seen Gambhir vs Kohli ? How WC winner Gambhir gets booed everytime his team has a match with RCB? Have you not seen Virat fans bullying Naveen? Have you not seen Messi vs Ronaldo fans ?

If you are a public figure, you got to ignore it and focus on what is in your control. Controlling public is definitely not one of them.

he has only spread hatred by sitting on media channels and now when people are adopting and responding with the same thing he feels bad about it.

Munafqat at its best!

Back