Toba Tek Singh girl's murder officially declared high profile

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Where is this nation heading?

============================================================================

Punjab Prosecutor General Farhad Ali Shah has officially declared the murder case of Maria Bibi by her brother and father in Toba Tek Singh as a high-profile case.

According to Prosecutor General Shah, the decision to elevate the case to high-profile status is aligned with the vision of Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, who has emphasized the need for swift and thorough justice in cases of violence against women.

In light of this declaration, Toba Tek Singh's district police officer (DPO), superintendent of police (SP), and district prosecutor have been summoned for a meeting on April 1.

The purpose of the meeting is to outline a comprehensive line of action for the investigation and collection of evidence in the case.

Speaking on the matter, Shah emphasized that under the chief minister's vision, steps will be taken to make the province crime-free, with a focus on ensuring justice for victims of violent crimes like the murder of Maria Bibi.

Furthermore, Shah reiterated the commitment of the Prosecution Department to eradicate crimes and uphold the rule of law in Punjab. He emphasized that the department will spare no effort in ensuring that perpetrators of such heinous crimes are brought to justice swiftly and effectively.

The case involves the brutal murder of Maria Bibi, who was strangled to death by her brother, Faisal. Additionally, the victim's father, Abdul Sattar, and brother, Shehbaz, have been named as co-accused in the case, which was registered based on a police complaint.

As the investigation progresses under the high-profile designation, authorities remain focused on delivering justice for Maria Bibi and ensuring accountability for those responsible for her tragic death. The move reflects a firm commitment to combatting violence against women and ensuring a safer society for all citizens.

Very good now also make the model town2014 killings High profile as well

Every time something like this happens, we see lots of news for a few days but then in most of the cases, the culprits can be seen living their freely.

We need swift decisions on such abominable incidents or else we won't be able to stop such incidents in future.

I so wish right now I was one of the police officers on duty in the police station where that scumbag Father and Son are locked up.

Hanging these two would be too easy.

Every time something like this happens, we see lots of news for a few days but then in most of the cases, the culprits can be seen living their freely.

That's probably why people in the country can commit such crimes so freely. I guess if it makes international news then we might see the authorities come down harder on the murderers.

I so wish right now I was one of the police officers on duty in the police station where that scumbag Father and Son are locked up.

Hanging these two would be too easy.
In our country obtaining justice is as difficult as finding corruption in the West. I am sure this matter will also be suppressed in a few days by bribing.

In our country obtaining justice is as difficult as finding corruption in the West. I am sure this matter will also be suppressed in a few days by bribing.
That guy called Faisal will get lynched outside if he gets some kind of freedom.

The bigger issue is, how many more girls/women are there who are being abused like this in their homes? Nobody would have known if there wasn’t a video of what happened.

The judicial system is corrupt to hell. I don't think the convicts will get what they deserve. Public hanging is the last resort. There is not much left in this country now to let these people go easily.

Hang these guys and make an example out of these people. sentenced for life is not gonna work.

That guy called Faisal will get lynched outside if he gets some kind of freedom.

The bigger issue is, how many more girls/women are there who are being abused like this in their homes? Nobody would have known if there wasn’t a video of what happened.
true but even after the video proof i am sure he will get the clean chit saying he was mentally ill...

Back