Top-End T20 Series: How can a Pakistan ‘A’ XI composed of many international level players, lose by 30 runs to a club side?

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
The Pakistan Shaheens, who finished runners-up in last year’s competition, are set to face Adelaide Strikers in the 1st Semi-Final of the ongoing Top-End T20 series in Darwin today August 18, 2024.

Shaheens comfortably defeated ACT comets in their last encounter by 91 runs as Irfan Khan Niazai players a brilliant knock of 106 and Arif Yaqoob took a 4-fer.

Squads:

Pakistan Shaheens:
Abbas Afridi, Abdul Faseeh, Arafat Minhas, Arif Yaqoob, Faisal Akram, Haseeb Ullah, Jahandad Khan, Kashif Ali, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Imran Jnr, Mubassir Khan, Muhammad Irfan Khan, Omair Bin Yousuf, Sahibzada Farhan, Tayyab Tahir, and Usman Khan.

Adelaide Strikers: Hamish Case, Harry Manenti, Harry Matthias, Jake Winter, Jordan Buckingham, Josh Kann, Liam Scott, Lloyd Pope, Noah Mcfayden, Ryan King, Sam Rahaley, Tim Oakley, Tom O'Connell.

=======

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

Pakistan Shaheens vs Adelaide Strikers - Semi-final - Top End T20 Series - Darwin

Toss Update:

Pakistan Shaheens won the toss and elected to bowl

Shaheens are struggling while chasing a huge total of 198.

Need 75 runs off 41 balls with 3 wickets remaining.

Pakistan Shaheens vs Adelaide Strikers - Semi-final - Darwin

Adelaide Strikers won by 30 runs

Scores in brief:

Adelaide Strikers 197-5, 20 overs (Jake Winter 104, Harry Manenti 52; Mohammad Abbas Afridi 3-51, Faisal Akram 2-58)

Pakistan Shaheens 167 all out, 18.1 overs (Mohammad Abbas Afridi 54, Usman Khan 32; Scott 3-44, Lloyd Pope 2-32, Jordan Buckingham 2-33)

Last edited:
Just imagine:

If Abbas Afridi is scoring 50 then how bad was the performance of other batters.

All hyped up guys failed on this tour in white ball. Haris,,, Haseeb,,,omair,, Tayyab.

QUESTION:

Top End tournament: How can a Pakistan ‘A’ side lose by 30 runs to a club side?​

I guess they followed the footsteps of their senior team and thought that the key to success was to avoid taking risks, like actually hitting the ball. Overhyped guys were also the reason for this defeat.

QUESTION:

Top End tournament: How can a Pakistan ‘A’ side lose by 30 runs to a club side?​

I guess they followed the footsteps of their senior team and thought that the key to success was to avoid taking risks, like actually hitting the ball. Overhyped guys were also the reason for this defeat.
M Haris really disappointed, thought he would perform much better. Tayyab Tahir and Haseebullah on the other hand are complete facades. I didn't expect much different from them anyway, but they are overhyped. The former by some fans, the latter by the management. NOOOO IDEA how Haseebullah gets the chances he gets

There seems to be a considerable lack of talented players in Pakistan at the moment. Overall this tournament has been very mediocre for the level of supposed talent that this Pakistani team had. Sahibzada Farhan, Irfan Khan and Mohammad Haris were all very poor. These three should of been bosing these club bowlers but they seemed struggle a considerable amount. Usman Khan on the other has been put in a position that obviously is not his prefered and the results are predictable.

The most mediocre performance of them all was Irfan Khan's century, I have never seen a more edgy or unconvincing century from any batsman. He lacks the power for the position he is playing in.

There were some positives, Faisal Akram bowled tremendously well throughout the tournament but seemed to have a bad game today. Arif Yaqoob aslo bowled well throughout the tournament.

The fast bowling definitely left something to be desired for, the lack of penetration and pace was very noticeable. Abbas Afridi might be a good allround option to have but showed throughout the tournament he lacked he can't be a first option fast bowler for Pakistan.

This tournament should of closed a lot of doors for the batsman named above and should open the doors for two leggies to Pakistan selection.

Abbas Afridi’s all-round show in vain as Shaheens fall short in Top End T20 semi-final

Darwin, 18 August 2024:

Pakistan Shaheens fell 30 runs short against Adelaide Strikers in the first semi-final of the Top End T20 series as they scored 167 all out in reply to Strikers’ 197-5 on Sunday at the DXC Arena in Darwin.

Mohammad Abbas Afridi’s quickfire 29-ball 54 went in vain as the Shaheens ran out of batters with 11 balls still left in the bag. Earlier, he also took three wickets.

In pursuit of the 198-run target, Pakistan Shaheens lost a wicket in second, third, fourth and fifth over as they were reduced to 33-4 in 4.1 overs. Mohammad Haris got off to a steady start scoring 19 off 11 balls with the help of three fours before falling to Tim Oakley in the third over.

Mubasir Khan (18, 12b, 2x6s) and Usman Khan (32, 20b, 2x4s, 1x6) stitched a 32-run fifth-wicket partnership but both fell in the eighth and 11th overs respectively as with the scorecard reading 65-5 and then 91-6.

Abbas, who walked into bat at seven, belted five fours and three sixes during his 29-ball stay on the crease but with no support from other end. Arif Yaqoob (15, 17b, 1x4) and Mohammad Imran Jnr (11, 5b, 1x4, 1x6) chipped in with small contributions but all in vain as the team was bundled out for 167 in 18.1 overs.

Liam Scott picked up three wickets while Jordan Buckingham and Lloyd Pope had two each to their names. Oakley, Tim O’Connell and Noah Mcfayden dismissed one batter each.

Earlier, after Shaheens opted to bowl first, Strikers’ opening batter Jake Winter smashed a 61-ball 104 hitting six fours and eight sixes to take the game away. He was joined by Harry Manenti (52, 32b, 9x4s, 1x6) in the ninth over as the duo stitched a 73-run fourth-wicket partnership in 7.4 overs, taking the team score from 57-3 to 130-4 in 15.4 overs when Manenti departed.

Sam Rahaley remained unbeaten on 13 off 10 hitting one four as Winter was finally dismissed in the last over of the innings. For Shaheens, Abbas took three wickets while Faisal Akram chipped in with two.

This semi-final loss brings an end to the Pakistan Shaheens tour of Darwin which began with a two four-day match series against Bangladesh ‘A’ in July followed by two 50-over matches against Bangladesh ‘A’ and NT Strike. Pakistan Shaheens played seven matches in the Top End T20 series winning five and losing two.

Scores in brief:

Adelaide Strikers won by 30 runs

Adelaide Strikers 197-5, 20 overs (Jake Winter 104, Harry Manenti 52; Mohammad Abbas Afridi 3-51, Faisal Akram 2-58)

Pakistan Shaheens 167 all out, 18.1 overs (Mohammad Abbas Afridi 54, Usman Khan 32; Scott 3-44, Lloyd Pope 2-32, Jordan Buckingham 2-33)

We should drop Babar and Rizwan immediately, and get one of these brilliant batsmen in the team.

I was told Tayyab Tahir is an outstanding talent, seems like he’s not even a poor man’s Iftikhar Ahmed lol

Lack of talent pure and simple , Rameez knew that hence he promoted PJL in order to attract youth towards cricket. But Sethi ruined it and now we are busted left right and center, not a single upcoming good talent.

We should drop Babar and Rizwan immediately, and get one of these brilliant batsmen in the team.

I was told Tayyab Tahir is an outstanding talent, seems like he’s not even a poor man’s Iftikhar Ahmed lol
Yep. Let Haris and Haseebullah open.

These supposed talented players are playing for years in domestic cricket and yet couldn’t score runs even against chubby club bowlers just because of the slightly tougher batting conditions, none of them deserve to play for the national side , they will get swallowed by international bowlers.

Replacing Babar and Riz with these players is like Replacing Dhoni with Parthiv Patel and Kohli with Muhammad Kaif. Go ahead and do it and get more humiliation

One thing is for sure that the next we get an U19 batter who dominates at age cricket then let him play one full domestic season and if he performed even averagely get him in to the A side away tour and if he survives and performs reasonably there then get him in to the national team as there is no point in toiling in our domestic cricket where he might actually regress more. Omair Yousuf was highly talented when he started but now he seems to have regressed badly.

This was second string T20I side for Pakistan.

This proves one thing at least that the standard of PSL is pretty low compared to other T20 leagues e.g. Big Bash, The Hundred, IPL and SA20.

This was second string T20I side for Pakistan.

This proves one thing at least that the standard of PSL is pretty low compared to other T20 leagues e.g. Big Bash, The Hundred, IPL and SA20.
It’s pretty evident when half of the top ten batters in PSL are unfit retirees from different countries who didn’t even played much international cricket.

If you're gonna attempt to mock me, atleast ping me before trying to quote me lol.

I suggested Tayyab to replace chacha who is so bad he can't even dispatch a burnt out neesham bowling a full toss. Chacha has gotten dismissed for a full toss numerous times.

My suggestions were very clear but you can't comprehend it. But I'll list them again for the millionth time.

1) Salman Ali Agha > Shadab for obvious reasons.

2) Saud shakeel > Rizwan at no 4 in odi and although I prefer an aggressive t20 opener, I'm fine with saud > Rizwan if chosen to open in t20, although fakhar shpuld open instead of rizzu in t20.

3) Abdullah Shafiq > Imam in Odi and > Usman Khan in t20. Shafiq is better then both of these 2 clowns.

4) Tayyab > Chacha, Chacha is next to useless now.

5) Shabzada Farhan > Saim Ayub in all formats.

6) Babar can play but needs to improve sr however if his garbo form continues then he should leave for good.

Omair bin Yousaf should get drafted for odi and test and be tried with kamran Ghulam being tried for Test.

Babar and rizwan are not Pakistan's best batters. That'll never happen as long as fakhar zaman is around but you people don't understand that value is > Consistency, which is why we see threads like Misbah > Inzimam.

Fakhar's 91 of 46 in the t20 final against australia in the tri series is enough to justify him being t20 opener and an all format opener.

Similarly his 193, 210, 180, fastest wc 100 for a pakistani, 114 in ct final and ampung other exploits is enough to justify him being superior to those 2.

Babar and rizwan can't ever win you tournaments or come through for you even if their more consistent then falhar because they simply lack the ability to win games when it matters the most. They can't soak pressure, and can't play according to modern standards.

Please quote me next time properly and understand why your cricketing approach is outdated and why Pakistan can go from winning ct 2017 and remaining no 1 rank in t20 without the input of rizwan and lack of input from Babar

To losing to USA, Ireland, C team NZ, and get butchered by every ton dick and Harry in world cups.

It’s pretty evident when half of the top ten batters in PSL are unfit retirees from different countries who didn’t even played much international cricket.
I think there's a pattern. There needs to be a research done to see how did players who performed in IPL this year did in WT20 and how did players who performed in PSL did in WT20.

Other leagues can also be used to create a reference point and we can find a correlation between performance in a particular league translating into performance in WT20.

The problem is after every U19 worldcup the players just disappears and hardly 2 or 3 players manages to get a FC team where as lots of unknown players in late 20s getting picked in domestic teams with horrible performances , the younger players never develops and they leave cricket , PCB needs to look in to this matter seriously otherwise our cricket will be completely destroyed. 150+ players play our domestic U19 leagues every season and only 2/3 players get promoted to FC in every 2 years , this thing alone is going to destroy our cricket as the youth will not be interested in playing cricket if the chances to get to play higher level is almost non existent.

And add to that those 150+ U19 league players doesn’t even get paid they all play with passion and only the winning and running up teams get a prize money. This is seriously disgusting way to promote youth towards cricket.

Overall Shaheens played well especially bowlers, but it was just not our day

This has got nothing to do with systems and processes . It's simple lack of talent/intelligence. Jake Winter has only played 1 FC and 2 List A matches and he smashed the hell out of Shaheens.

Lack of talent pure and simple , Rameez knew that hence he promoted PJL in order to attract youth towards cricket. But Sethi ruined it and now we are busted left right and center, not a single upcoming good talent.
We wasted an absolute fortune on non jobs and 100s of selectors but something that actually gave young talent a platform was deemed as money wasted.

And Rizwan doing a top job by bringing Pakistan down to number 7 and losing to USA

Yooo
Ess
Aay
But Haris can't even last balls. Bring these players and we will be all out under 50 against Uganda.

But Haris can't even last balls. Bring these players and we will be all out under 50 against Uganda.
Talk to me when it happens

What did happen is, Pakistan lost to yoo ess ayy when Babar and Rizwan opened the innings on a flat deck

If you're gonna attempt to mock me, atleast ping me before trying to quote me lol.

I suggested Tayyab to replace chacha who is so bad he can't even dispatch a burnt out neesham bowling a full toss. Chacha has gotten dismissed for a full toss numerous times.

My suggestions were very clear but you can't comprehend it. But I'll list them again for the millionth time.

1) Salman Ali Agha > Shadab for obvious reasons.

2) Saud shakeel > Rizwan at no 4 in odi and although I prefer an aggressive t20 opener, I'm fine with saud > Rizwan if chosen to open in t20, although fakhar shpuld open instead of rizzu in t20.

3) Abdullah Shafiq > Imam in Odi and > Usman Khan in t20. Shafiq is better then both of these 2 clowns.

4) Tayyab > Chacha, Chacha is next to useless now.

5) Shabzada Farhan > Saim Ayub in all formats.

6) Babar can play but needs to improve sr however if his garbo form continues then he should leave for good.

Omair bin Yousaf should get drafted for odi and test and be tried with kamran Ghulam being tried for Test.

Babar and rizwan are not Pakistan's best batters. That'll never happen as long as fakhar zaman is around but you people don't understand that value is > Consistency, which is why we see threads like Misbah > Inzimam.

Fakhar's 91 of 46 in the t20 final against australia in the tri series is enough to justify him being t20 opener and an all format opener.

Similarly his 193, 210, 180, fastest wc 100 for a pakistani, 114 in ct final and ampung other exploits is enough to justify him being superior to those 2.

Babar and rizwan can't ever win you tournaments or come through for you even if their more consistent then falhar because they simply lack the ability to win games when it matters the most. They can't soak pressure, and can't play according to modern standards.

Please quote me next time properly and understand why your cricketing approach is outdated and why Pakistan can go from winning ct 2017 and remaining no 1 rank in t20 without the input of rizwan and lack of input from Babar

To losing to USA, Ireland, C team NZ, and get butchered by every ton dick and Harry in world cups.
Abdullah is OK buy hardly a big improvement
Agha and Shadab in T20s are on par, I would say Shadab is more street wise in T20, Agha is very orthodox, so no improvement. Agha isn't even good enough to play PSL on a regular basis and you want him in the National team?
Tayyab isn't an international player. His career started 10 years too late.
Saim is more talented and Sahibzada has missed the boat. Saim will come back, just needs to stop trying to create a brand and actually put down some scores

Omair is OK but won't be an improvement on the guys in the team. Watch his feet closely and especially his trigger movements And Unless he has improved since last year, he doesn't cover the off stump.

Agha and Shadab in T20s are on par, I would say Shadab is more street wise in T20, Agha is very orthodox, so no improvement. Agha isn't even good enough to play PSL on a regular basis and you want him in the National team?
Tayyab isn't an international player. His career started 10 years too late.
Saim is more talented and Sahibzada has missed the boat. Saim will come back, just needs to stop trying to create a brand and actually put down some scores

Omair is OK but won't be an improvement on the guys in the team. Watch his feet closely and especially his trigger movements And Unless he has improved since last year, he doesn't cover the off stump.
No that is not the case.

Cricket is not a ps5 simulation that you view on stat sheets to make fundamental decisions. Agha in terms of batting has test class 100's and averaged 50 with a 97 sr at no 4. His t20 career is underpar but is not reflective of what he can do.

If you look at techinques and footwork you'd know why he's 100x a superior batter in all formats then shadab who tries to bottom hand everything qith the bat and his footwork is non existent, Which is why he plays fluke innings of 40 of 20 once in a blue moon.

In terms of bowling neither agha or shadab are good but agha has better control but lacks spin. Shadab is completely crap in bowling so much so that Babar doesn't even trust him to bowl againat India and Canada on new York mine field pitches. He's been getting cremated in bowling for over 2+ years now.

No one is international material by this logic. You're telling me azam khan, chacha, Shadab, nawaz and all these lullei's who have represented cricket are international Level? But tayyab somehow falls under the radar?

First of all, their is no comeback for Saim as his career never kicked off in the first place. Comeback is for people who've actually dome a damn. Saim is worse then Azam khan who at the very least could dismantle Ireland bowling on a school boy 50M yard pitch while saim couldn't even perform on the easiest paradise 50M yard pitch. This whole he just needs to stop doing this and that, Please understand that saim ayub is not a ps5 character that you plug and play and decide what will happen or not. You have zero control over his actions.

Why? Why won't omair be an improvement when your no 3 is a batter who was suppose to be an associate level UAE superstar and is suddenly expected to bat in an international standard tournament at no 3? And that too facing bowlers like bumrah in a position which historically reserved for your best batter but Mr captain is too much of a coward to bat at that position instead?

We had 5 international players: Haris, Irfan, Farhan, Usman, and Abbas Afridi.
Strikers had 1 international player, Harry Manenti....who has played for.....Italy

We are a joke

We had 5 international players: Haris, Irfan, Farhan, Usman, and Abbas Afridi.
Strikers had 1 international player, Harry Manenti....who has played for.....Italy

We are a joke
Their Club structure churns out players that beat out PSL performers and International capped players. I think the picture is very clear.

No that is not the case. You claiming this shoes how little understanding you have about cricket.

Cricket is not a ps5 simulation that you view on stat sheets to make fundamental decisions. Agha in terms of batting has test class 100's and averaged 50 with a 97 sr at no 4. His t20 career is underpar but is not reflective of what he can do.

If you actually knew a thing about techinques and footwork you'd know why he's 100x a superior batter in all formats then shadab who tries to bottom hand everything qith the bat and his footwork is non existent, Which is why he plays fluke innings of 40 of 20 once in a blue moon.

In terms of bowling neither agha or shadab are good but agha has better control but lacks spin. Shadab is completely crap in bowling so much so that Babar doesn't even trust him to bowl againat India and Canada on new York mine field pitches. He's been getting cremated in bowling for over 2+ years now.

No one is international material by this logic. You're telling me azam khan, chacha, Shadab, nawaz and all these lullei's who have represented cricket are international Level? But tayyab somehow falls under the radar?

First of all, their is no comeback for Saim as his career never kicked off in the first place. Comeback is for people who've actually dome a damn. Saim is worse then Azam khan who at the very least could dismantle Ireland bowling on a school boy 50M yard pitch while saim couldn't even perform on the easiest paradise 50M yard pitch. This whole he just needs to stop doing this and that, Please understand that saim ayub is not a ps5 character that you plug and play and decide what will happen or not. You have zero control over his actions.

Why? Why won't omair be an improvement when your no 3 is a batter who was suppose to be an associate level UAE superstar and is suddenly expected to bat in an international standard tournament at no 3? And that too facing bowlers like bumrah in a position which historically reserved for your best batter but Mr captain is too much of a coward to bat at that position instead?

I guarantee you that Saim will come back. This is PK, and no one upto the age of 40 is ruled out, especially a talented young player like Saim.So when he comes back what will you do. Will you make an apology?

I guarantee that you didn't know that Omair stayed leg side( he stands totally still) and unless you are Sehwag, which he clearly isn't, you don't have any success. The guy huffs and puffs against Local B sides and apparently he is the answer. I will apologise to you if he shows anything at the higher level.

As far as no one is International material according to my criteria,well the best judge is these amazing things called FC statistics because outside that we had no way to judge. That's why FC comps are so important

Last edited by a moderator:
No that is not the case.

If you look at techinques and footwork you'd know why he's 100x a superior batter in all formats then shadab who tries to bottom hand everything qith the bat and his footwork is non existent, Which is why he plays fluke innings of 40 of 20 once in a blue moon.

Did you know that Omair doesn't back and across?

Talk to me when it happens

What did happen is, Pakistan lost to yoo ess ayy when Babar and Rizwan opened the innings on a flat deck
No thank u. This is Pakistan team, not your muhalla team that we should experiment by picking players who cant be beat a local club.

The surgery is needed at the youth level and making sure that youngsters get attracted towards cricket and get proper top level coaching since U16 , you know all the PJL players were coached for 9 months continuously before the PJL and none of them are part of the system now, not a single player has been promoted to any FC team. What is the point if sifarashi late 20s players keep appearing in FC teams out of now where. Sharon and Tayyab are also late 20s players who started playing domestic cricket and seeing Tayyab play it’s evident he never got coaching at Junior level.

I guarantee you that Saim will come back. This is PK, and no one upto the age of 40 is ruled out, especially a talented young player like Saim.So when he comes back what will you do. Will you make an apology?

I guarantee that you didn't know that Omair stayed leg side( he stands totally still) and unless you are Sehwag, which he clearly isn't, you don't have any success. The guy huffs and puffs against Local B sides and apparently he is the answer. I will apologise to you if he shows anything at the higher level.

As far as no one is International material according to my criteria,well the best judge is these amazing things called FC statistics because outside that we had no way to judge. That's why FC comps are so important

Sanath Jaysuria avg of 32 and sr of 91 yet considered the greatest sri Lankan batter ever produced.

Saeed Anwar avg of 39 and sr of 80 yet considered far far superior to players like zaheer abass in odi, Misbah or Babar despite all 3 averaging much much higher

Aravindra who's considered a goat for 1996 antics but doesn't have note worthy statistics.

Naqvi did a great job of exposing the next batch in front of the crazy big mouth ex players and delusional fans who were blaming the selection and dosti yari culture in T20 worldcup, while he silently doing the changes to make sure that our domestic cricket gets better.

No thank u. This is Pakistan team, not your muhalla team that we should experiment by picking players who cant be beat a local club.
You’ve already made it a gully mohalla team with an opener like Rizwan and a number 5 like Shadab, and Iftikhar as your spin all-rounder at number 7

Sanath Jaysuria avg of 32 and sr of 91 yet considered the greatest sri Lankan batter ever produced.

Saeed Anwar avg of 39 and sr of 80 yet considered far far superior to players like zaheer abass in odi, Misbah or Babar despite all 3 averaging much much higher

Aravindra who's considered a goat for 1996 antics but doesn't have note worthy statistics.

So you avoid the question. Did you know as "cricketing expert" that Omair stays leg side? And why is important to know that?

As far as stats are concerned, can you name any players that are remembered as good players with poor stats.

Naqvi did a great job of exposing the next batch in front of the crazy big mouth ex players and delusional fans who were blaming the selection and dosti yari culture in T20 worldcup, while he silently doing the changes to make sure that our domestic cricket gets better.
He is looking to go back to the strength v strength. I wonder where he got that idea from.

Domestic cricket is full of overweight, age fudging, street tape ball amateur cricketers with no technique, no discipline and intelligence. The cupboard is very bare.

So as the A team have lost to this Aussie domestic team, Pakistan should abandon all their development programs because for every solution:

No.1 Babar Azam
No.2 Mo. Rizwan

It’s a highly successful strategy which bypasses any long term planning, more recently evidenced by the victory over the USA in the WT20 alhamdulilla

Did you know that Omair doesn't back and across?
He won’t even know what back and across means, so save your breath and watch these clowns embarrass themselves with random names day-in day-out.

Anyhow, this is a new low for our cricket when a bunch of kids have smashed seasoned domestic cricketers.

Jokes to see guys like Farhan openly requesting to play a certain position at the National level and then performing this poorly with the A side.

There's simply a serious lack of talent in Pakistan and in particular, with their batting talent where a lot of are just inconsistent and don't score huge runs or at elite SR to keep up with rest of the world. T20 for the most is a batting game and where we are continuing to see a rise in the average scores, Pakistan continues to fall behind because the level of bats they produce are simply not good enough. It shows in the T20's league drafting as well where almost all of the players selected for big T20 leagues are all-rounders or bowlers because nobody values their batters.

He won’t even know what back and across means, so save your breath and watch these clowns embarrass themselves with random names day-in day-out.

Anyhow, this is a new low for our cricket when a bunch of kids have smashed seasoned domestic cricketers.
All cricket techniques on how to read a batsmen are already available on the Australian cricket institute website and amoung other websites, Including quote on quote back and across.

Ik you oldies struggle with searching on the Web and using basic search engines so allow me to educate you properly.

Your views, knowledge and facts are woefully outdated. Just like how the game evolves daily, Life and technology evolves daily.

All info is easily available at the tip of your fingers if you just search it up, just like how your friend and buddy who clearly cannot communicate in English properly, Cannot use basic AI tools to fix his sentence structure. Lol

I’ll give you a random name:

Jasdeep Singh

Back of a length

Babar…plumb LBW after scoring 40 off 40.

End result: Yooo Ess Aay!

Agree regarding top half of post.

Disagree with lower half. Losing against USA is a low that can't be eclipsed by this meaningless game. Time to realize we just aren't good enough across the board and try to arrest this decline.

I’ll give you a random name:

Jasdeep Singh

Back of a length

Babar…plumb LBW after scoring 40 off 40.

End result: Yooo Ess Aay!
Mujeeb and Kuldeep have also entered the chat.

Jokes to see guys like Farhan openly requesting to play a certain position at the National level and then performing this poorly with the A side.

There's simply a serious lack of talent in Pakistan and in particular, with their batting talent where a lot of are just inconsistent and don't score huge runs or at elite SR to keep up with rest of the world. T20 for the most is a batting game and where we are continuing to see a rise in the average scores, Pakistan continues to fall behind because the level of bats they produce are simply not good enough. It shows in the T20's league drafting as well where almost all of the players selected for big T20 leagues are all-rounders or bowlers because nobody values their batters.
We will take a few years to catch up with the rest of the world when it comes to batting.

For now we just need to back players with intent. If we lose so be it. We are losing anyway.

You have a guy averaging 43 and another one averaging 48 as your T20i openers….

Natravalker, second over against Pakistan, first ball sends Rizwan packing.

End result?

You have a guy averaging 43 and another one averaging 48 as your T20i openers….

Natravalker, second over against Pakistan, first ball sends Rizwan packing.

End result?
The truth is, those who live in denial will not answer this question.

I’ll tell you the end result…out of 4 fixtures, this one loss resulted in Pakistan not even making it to the West Indies leg of the tournament.

Where is your average of 48 and 43 now? Should we put some achaar on top of it and enjoy it with some lovely Daal and Rice now that we have been sent home?

It's not surprising at all because we know the standards of our A side.

Even an Under 19 team could defeat them quite comfortably.

Haris must still replace Rizwan
What’s the point? He will score a game changing/tournament changing/fate changing innings that helps Pakistan progress only for Rizwan’s management group to screw his career in the background to ensure he doesn’t get a proper run in the side afterwards.

It’s happened before, so it will probably happen again. Don’t write it off.

Back