[VIDEO] “It's my personal life, so refrain from asking such questions": U Akmal

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Umar Akmal not happy with questions about his TikTok videos and fitness:

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/im7vgm" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

“Who said I spend a lot of time on TikTok? It is my personal life and it is in front of everyone. It would be better if you refrain from asking such questions"

"The state of my fitness is in front of you. I am not the only one. If you ask other players about it, they will also answer it in the same way"

“I have worked very hard on my fitness and I am feeling super fit"

Last edited:
The media guys from QG should have stepped in earlier.

Not a clever idea to put up Umar Akmal in the press conference when you have so many other options at your disposal.

The PR Team has done a superb Job to put this clown in front of mic, QG should get rid of the PR Team asap. What is the point of presenting a garbage product and selling it to people?

This guy was done and dusted long long time ago, only reason he is playing cricket is through his connections and friendship. He will once again prove to be a failure lol He may play 1 game n score 25(10) and he ll brag about it till next psl.

The PR Team has done a superb Job to put this clown in front of mic, QG should get rid of the PR Team asap. What is the point of presenting a garbage product and selling it to people?

This guy was done and dusted long long time ago, only reason he is playing cricket is through his connections and friendship. He will once again prove to be a failure lol He may play 1 game n score 25(10) and he ll brag about it till next psl.

Umar Akmal strike rates in 2022 in domestic:

50 over Pakistan Cup : 111

20 over PSL : 174

A lot better than different players who’ve played international cricket recently for Pakistan if that’s poor crap etc what are those players then?

:kakmal

Still looking like a million dollar clown after 10+ years. Aged like fine wine.

Umar Akmal strike rates in 2022 in domestic:

50 over Pakistan Cup : 111

20 over PSL : 174

A lot better than different players who’ve played international cricket recently for Pakistan if that’s poor crap etc what are those players then?

LOL 111 SR for a so called God Gifted one and only... most teams tailenders have this SR.. how many games he won his team by that SR? lets not get lost in numbers and know in real how cricket is played.

again with 174 SR how many games he helped his team win the games? what was it before the 2022? I can really go down the rabbit hole and prove my point. If he is the last player left on earth, I would still not select him in my team.

LOL 111 SR for a so called God Gifted one and only... most teams tailenders have this SR.. how many games he won his team by that SR? lets not get lost in numbers and know in real how cricket is played.

again with 174 SR how many games he helped his team win the games? what was it before the 2022? I can really go down the rabbit hole and prove my point. If he is the last player left on earth, I would still not select him in my team.

Umar Akmal in recent Pakistan cup compared to International players:

Umar Akmal : average 42 strike rate 111

Iftikhar Ahmed : average 31 strike rate 73

Khushdil Shah : average 23 strike rate 77

Fakhar Zaman average 30 strike rate 82

Umar Akmal in recent Pakistan cup compared to International players:

Umar Akmal : average 42 strike rate 111

Iftikhar Ahmed : average 31 strike rate 73

Khushdil Shah : average 23 strike rate 77

Fakhar Zaman average 30 strike rate 82

Rameez the clown was doing injustice towards him

God is always watching

God is always watching

What about people before Rameez? Mickey Arthur etc - all "clowns"?

There is only one clown in this whole story.

Umar Akmal should be kept away from the team for having a low IQ score forget about his strike rate

Oh this clown again , he looks like a grumpy 40yr old , hope he can entertain us with a 50 or two this psl , which will be enough for his blind followers to call for his international return ,should’ve been one of the best white ball players in the world but serious lack of IQ & too much money & fame got to his tiny brain lol
what a waste

Shahid Afridi recently "Umar Akmal should thank Quetta Gladiators because other franchises were not interested in picking him in PSL. Umar Akmal has problem of fitness since quite a long. I like him as a batter, but Umar Akmal still has to work upon his fitness a lot"

Umar Akmal should be kept away from the team for having a low IQ score forget about his strike rate

This isn't about IQ. Mentally he isn't all there.

Not all mental illness have cures, and not all of them are acknowledged by the people who have them sadly.

It's cruel to keep making him fail and fail on the bigger stages of cricket when he cannot play at this level anymore.

What about people before Rameez? Mickey Arthur etc - all "clowns"?

There is only one clown in this whole story.

Mickey was right to keep him out. But then why did Misbah bring him back?

God is always watching

Rameez may or may not be part of the problem but Misbah is to blame for scuppering his development.

Umar was dropped by Misbah from the test side after 1 match in the UAE despite having performed relatively well outside Asia in the tough overseas tours. He was certainly far more impressive than the likes of Asad Shafiq and Azhar Ali during these matches.

In ODIs, Misbah demoted him to number 6. The same Misbah put himself to bat above him with his appalling strike rate in the 70s during the 2014 calendar year and also during the 2015 World Cup. Both of these periods formed part of the most batting friendly era in ODI history (with one less fielder on the boundary).

I'm not saying Umar would've become world class without Misbah because he had his issues however what's sad is that he never got a fair chance.

Only in Pakistan, you can be rewarded with captaincy in your late 30s after failing to finish off a final against a policeman (Joginder Sharma) and after playing for your place in the side during a Semi Final of a World Cup.

Not looking very fit to me is Umar who gains weight with a glass of water. Here was I thinking that water consumption is a good way to lose weight. It don't matter when his international careeer is over so make all the tick tock video's you want.

Rameez may or may not be part of the problem but Misbah is to blame for scuppering his development.

Umar was dropped by Misbah from the test side after 1 match in the UAE despite having performed relatively well outside Asia in the tough overseas tours. He was certainly far more impressive than the likes of Asad Shafiq and Azhar Ali during these matches.

In ODIs, Misbah demoted him to number 6. The same Misbah put himself to bat above him with his appalling strike rate in the 70s during the 2014 calendar year and also during the 2015 World Cup. Both of these periods formed part of the most batting friendly era in ODI history (with one less fielder on the boundary).

I'm not saying Umar would've become world class without Misbah because he had his issues however what's sad is that he never got a fair chance.

Only in Pakistan, you can be rewarded with captaincy in your late 30s after failing to finish off a final against a policeman (Joginder Sharma) and after playing for your place in the side during a Semi Final of a World Cup.

Misbah is fairly smart. I think he realised that Umar has no capacity to bat in the top order. Best to use him as a slogger.

Misbah is fairly smart. I think he realised that Umar has no capacity to bat in the top order. Best to use him as a slogger.

Very smart one of the worst ODI top orders in Pakistan’s history was built by Misbah.

The test team later on built by Misbah with Azhar and Shafiq as the mainstays became a mediocre defensive team aswell thank you smart Misbah.

:salute

Very smart one of the worst ODI top orders in Pakistan’s history was built by Misbah.

The test team later on built by Misbah with Azhar and Shafiq as the mainstays became a mediocre defensive team aswell thank you smart Misbah.

:salute

Indeed, the words Misbah and "smart" should never be in the same sentence.

Pakistani journos are the worst of the worse Always looking to stir things and get a reaction

Back on topic Yes itd have been better if someone else fronted up to these pack of hyenas rather than someone who has/had so many issues on his CV

2023 and umar akmal's second news controversy he is involved in.

What has Misbah got to do with his current weight issues and clear mental problems?

Umar’s best Tik Tok was the one he did with the song Pyar Kiya tou nibhana

Proper Ajay Devgan vibes

Umar’s best Tik Tok was the one he did with the song Pyar Kiya tou nibhana

Proper Ajay Devgan vibes

It's things like this that I wish I still used social media.

Ek pal bhi jaane jaana
Mujhse door nahin jana
Pyaar kiya to nibhana
Pyaar kiya to nibhana

:ua

Back