[VIDEO] Cricket expert from Pakistan attempts to hit wife during a YouTube live

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
This is pathetic. Domestic violence is never the thing that you can defend and when you are doing it live then you should be ashamed of it rather than trying to defend yourself.

In two videos released on Twitter, a Pakistani cricket expert Mohsin Ali was shown attempting to strike his wife while she attempted to intervene live on YouTube.

View attachment hitting.mp4

When he was accused of the charge of domestic violence, Mohsin Ali surprised everyone by defending himself. He stated that the fact that he has been married for 31 years demonstrates that he values his wife and all other women in his family.​

Last edited by a moderator:
This shows his brought up and personality. Such people are mentally ill. There should be no tolerance for them.

“Cricket expert” Mohsin Ali? Has anyone heard of him before? Who declared him an expert and what is his expertise?

Don't think this was hitting. Its what my mum used to do when I interrupted her phone calls when I was a kid lol

Basically hand signals to say shut up

Don't think this was hitting. Its what my mum used to do when I interrupted her phone calls when I was a kid lol

Basically hand signals to say shut up
It seems like his wife didn't come under his radar otherwise this hand signal could have done the damage. :ROFLMAO:

Looks more like he is angrily shushing his wife who does not seem to be aware that he is in a live interview.

Never heard of this guy before this story. He got some publicity after this incident but there is hardly any person who's speaking anything good about him.

Lol at cricket expert. These guys are blind lobbyists for khi players

From the video, it is inconclusive.

It doesn't seem like he was trying to hit. He was asking wife to be quiet using a hand gesture.

Back