[VIDEO] Mohammad Rizwan helps in cleaning the Kaaba during his Hajj trip

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Mohammad Rizwan helping in cleaning the floor of Kaaba

From my experience, I can tell you that helping out the helpers is an amazing experience and I can well understand how happy Riz is feeling about it - Mashallah

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="sNjUFDK"><a href="https://imgur.com/sNjUFDK">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
This is probably more respectable than his praying on the streets stunt and the stadium prayer during the India v Pak game

Indeed. Why always with the camera on.
Only Allah knows his intentions but he seems too much of a show off.

If you see the video, the cleaners (khadims) are all taking these videos because Rizwan is well known.

Man it’s so weird that whatever good deed Rizwan is doing ends up getting recorded and put on social media

Cleaning Kaaba is an honor. Any Muslim would like to do it.

There are thousands of Pakistanis and people of Pakistani or Indian descent in Makkah and Madina. So it's pretty obvious a lot of people knew him as we can see a lot of people making his video.

If you see the video, the cleaners (khadims) are all taking these videos because Rizwan is well known.

Sure this could be him helping and others taking videos. The one on the street in USA was all for show and planned

Rizwan makes sure his every deed is captured on camera and then uploaded. Such a big showoff!

Rizwan makes sure his every deed is captured on camera and then uploaded. Such a big showoff!

Yes, he went around Kaaba asking for people to take a video and put on social media.

Think sometimes we need to take a break and stop judging people unnecessarily.

Alot of people would do anything to clean the floors of Kaaba area. And alot of people like to record this as its a memorable event for them.

This was recorded by one of the staff cleaners. Infact, even a common man puts a video of himself cleaning the kaaba on their social medias.

So this isn't wrong. I hope he gets to put a thread on Ghilaf e Kaaba too if its still being done. Muslims should understand this. Obviously, Non muslims wont understand it

everyone that cleans the Kaaba, they tell it with honour and show it to everyone. Every person does this.

if you went to a well known place or were at the eiffel toower, wouldnt you post a pic of it?

He is cleaning the kaaba area, which itself is an honour bigger than visiting any other place in the world

As far as I can see it he waits for the camera to start, does it for 5 seconds and stops. People have this image of him due to his history and ways of conducting himself.

But as I said only Allah knows his real intentions

everyone that cleans the Kaaba, they tell it with honour and show it to everyone. Every person does this.

if you went to a well known place or were at the eiffel toower, wouldnt you post a pic of it?

He is cleaning the kaaba area, which itself is an honour bigger than visiting any other place in the world

There is no honor in cleaning the Kaaba. These are just man-made rituals. Especially in Pakistan.

We are obsessed with touching and kissing the Kaaba, rubbing items and clothing on it etc. they have no meaning and no basis in Islam.

There is no honor in cleaning the Kaaba. These are just man-made rituals. Especially in Pakistan.

We are obsessed with touching and kissing the Kaaba, rubbing items and clothing on it etc. they have no meaning and no basis in Islam.

its the idea of khidmat.

Making lives of hujjaj easier by providing them a clean place to walk on should not be looked down upon.

everything is man made, but for the people its still an honour.

People touch the Kaaba because its the closes they get feel to God. People also touch the Taj Mahal admiring what is was made out of. Kaaba is obviously going to be more important due to it being associate directly with out religion and the fact that its the direction we do our prayers and our janazas.

We are obsessed with touching and seeing many things, so why not Kaaba?

Cleanliness is half of faith.

You can't let the House of God be filled with dirt.

there is no honor in cleaning Kaaba, to you maybe, but a vast majority of Muslims would feel proud in doing so.

everything is man made, but for the people its still an honour.

People touch the Kaaba because its the closes they get feel to God. People also touch the Taj Mahal admiring what is was made out of. Kaaba is obviously going to be more important due to it being associate directly with out religion and the fact that its the direction we do our prayers and our janazas.

We are obsessed with touching and seeing many things, so why not Kaaba?

without*

So far:

- Praying on a cricket field before the India match,
- Praying on the streets of San Francisco,
- Cleaning the Kaaba,

All on video, on social media, all got a lot of attention, his faith maybe genuine, I feel he is going to try and be the next Pak PM.

Okay, this guy is just overdoing it now.

So far:

- Cleaning the Kaaba,

All on video, on social media, all got a lot of attention, his faith maybe genuine, I feel he is going to try and be the next Pak PM.
Caught on camera mission accomplished.

So far:

- Cleaning the Kaaba,

If he does

Well Pakistan will definitely need ‘US liberation’

On this one, I could maybe give him benefit of doubt. But dodgy guy.

Anyone who claims holier than thou in any aspect of life has to be viewed suspiciously. For instance , Hashim Amla doesnt have to do charade. You see him and you see realized being not keen on image building but just living his faith.

He has it in him to be the future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Incredibly nice and humble guy. A hero

So far:

- Cleaning the Kaaba,

Okay, this guy is just overdoing it now.

He has it in him to be the future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Incredibly nice and humble guy. A hero

I am assuming that you guys are non Muslims thus are ignorant about the importance of cleaning and Kaaba to us Muslims. (Even though you belong from a country which has multiple religions yet are ignorant about Islam).

Islam has 5 pillars that need to be followed.

One of those pillars is to do Hajj in Makkah once in your life time if you could afford it. This is one of the most difficult thing to do as not many have the means to do this.

Currently, due to the break in Pakistan cricket during the Hajj season (which is next week), Rizwan, Babar, Ifikhar, Fakhar and Faheem Ashraf are currently in Saudi Arabia to do Hajj. Many people do Umrahs, but doing Hajj is itself a big achievement and an honor.

In this process, Muslims want to spend as much time as they could pleasing Allah. They will help the people around them and even try to clean the areas of Kaaba because they want to please Allah.

Now, in Pakistan, common people tend to avail these opportunities to clean the Kaaba, also take part in the sewing process of the cloth that is placed on the Kaaba and etc. People also like to take pictures and make videos of this to remember these events.

Alot of my relatives have made videoes of themselves when they got the opportunity to clean the praying areas of Kaaba.

Rizwan never made this video, its the people around him that made it. Forget Rizwan, even Faheem Ashraf was seen sewing the cloth of Kaaba when he was there for Umrah, and no one took notice of it even though his video was there.

Point is, rizwan gets more coverage and thus the criticism aswell.

Also, this is why our so called muslims need to not criticize Rizwan for each and everything, because than people of other faiths take this as an opportunity to hate Rizwan and critisize him for doing anything related to the farz of Islam.

Look at these comments by our Indian posters. Two of them are claiming he is trying to become the PM which makes 0 sense, while one is claiming overdoing it. Overdoing what? Just because you dont know about Islam so Rizwan is over doing it.

I dont blame these non muslim posters for these posts, because when our own muslims bash Rizwan, the opportunist will take the opportunity and join in on the criticism aswell.

Here are Indian cricketers doing something similar, but no one said they are over doing it or trying to become a BJP member or the PM of India.

ANI-20230123033620.jpg

You can see Surya Yadav and Kuldeep here.

15789404455e1cb81dd83ca.jfif

Here is Tendulkar

17_11_2019-ravi_shashtri_mahakal.jpg

Here is Ravi Shastri before a Test game between India vs Bangladesh.

So far:

- Cleaning the Kaaba,

as for your other points.

He prayed maghrib prayer during the drinks break. That was because in Islam we need to follow 5 prayers, and if you only do farz namaz it takes 2-3 mins. He did that prayed during the break, he didnt disturb the game. And he completed it on time.

Also, he did not pray on the street of san francisco, that is made up. He read it on a foothpath which was very alrge enough that did not obstruct anyones path and his car was also rightly parked.

Again, magrib prayer has a short window and one needs to pray it quickly anywhere they can.

I understand for some people practising their religion might be an embarassment for them, but for people like Rizwan it is not.

So instead of congratulating him for a farz of Hajj which ALL Muslims should be thinking about doing themselves, we have found a way to put him down.

I can understand that coming from Non Muslims.

Ma sha Allah. May Allah SWT accept his service and bless him.

Ma sha Allah. May Allah SWT accept his service and bless him.

It’s not like there are guys who’s job it is to clean the Kaaba are not there? So what is the extra effort he is doing in the name of ‘service’?

It’s not like there are guys who’s job it is to clean the Kaaba are not there? So what is the extra effort he is doing in the name of ‘service’?

In the Haram, just doing any deed which helps or makes life easy for others is a good deed. Whether there are 1 or millions there to help is not relevant.

Inshallah when you visit the Haram you will understand that feeling of oneness and then realize that what Rizwan is doing is nice.

There are people to clean the kaaba, there are people to sew the Ghilaf e Kaaba. There are many that are there to look after the Kaaba.

Yet, there are many muslims that want to take part in this and wish to be involved in all this. It doesnt mean that the likes of you call it extra effort.

Eid ul adha will be coming, and trust me, tehre will be the people whose job it is to slaughter the animal, to clean the animal and to make special cuts of the meat. Yet, many of us will still be involved in it to enjoy the essence of eid.

In muslim belief, we tend to wash the graves of our loved ones in Muharram. There are people that are paid to do is, yet there are many that feel they themselves want to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Haram, just doing any deed which helps or makes life easy for others is a good deed. Whether there are 1 or millions there to help is not relevant.

Inshallah when you visit the Haram you will understand that feeling of oneness and then realize that what Rizwan is doing is nice.

Exactly.

I watch vlogs of this Pakistani guy in Saudi and basically i learned that the people of Makkah distribute free food, tea, bread to the people who are in Makkah during Ramazan. Even though, the authority of Makkah does give bread, yogurt, dates and water to the people who break fast in Masjid e Haram. Still there are many people that participate in the effort where they distribute free food, drinks and what not.

Now, I wonder what [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] will say about that extra effort or that service?

I never said what he is doing isn’t nice. Well done to him because hey, it’s the fantastic Mohammad Rizwan again on camera doing his wholesome Islamic things

I find the statement of ‘great service’ a bit OTT. It’s a nice gesture, not exactly a huge service

I never said what he is doing isn’t nice. Well done to him because hey, it’s the fantastic Mohammad Rizwan again on camera doing his wholesome Islamic things

I find the statement of ‘great service’ a bit OTT. It’s a nice gesture, not exactly a huge service

ok service but to be appreciated in whichever way you like.

‘Toying’

So he isn’t doing this out of respect for Islam but for toying with his haters?

Clearly what he is doing is having some effects, so yes seems so.

What an honour for Rizwan! Wonderful stuff.

As to the non-issue of his religious actions being done for the camera, my take is simple - if Rizwan isn't genuinely pious then these same cameras would expose him doing haram things. That hasn't happened so far

What an honour for Rizwan! Wonderful stuff.

As to the non-issue of his religious actions being done for the camera, my take is simple - if Rizwan isn't genuinely pious then these same cameras would expose him doing haram things. That hasn't happened so far

In any case, people should have husn-e-zann. Only Allah SWT knows the states of the hearts/intentions.

Young boys looking at this video will be inspired in sha Allah.

In any case, people should have husn-e-zann. Only Allah SWT knows the states of the hearts/intentions.

Young boys looking at this video will be inspired in sha Allah.

When you look at a person doing Hajj etc - we should pray that May ALLAH swt accept his prayers etc

So instead of congratulating him for a farz of Hajj which ALL Muslims should be thinking about doing themselves, we have found a way to put him down.

I can understand that coming from Non Muslims.

Very well said. This is the biggest problems with us-Muslims

Back