[VIDEOS] The Zardari System - how the former president set-up own bank to launder billions of rupees

saeedhk

Test Debutant
Runs
This video throughly examines the vast corruption network run meticulously by former president Asif Ali Zardari. The video outlines how Zardari set up a bank and colluded with business men and other private banks to launder ill-gotten money.

I am disgusted by the callousness of Zardari and the PPP in general. They are a curse of Pakistan and humanity and all they know is to loot, kill and plunder.

This video should be shown on national TV so the public knows the real and evil face of Zardari.

Last edited:
Inb4 "what corruption? Prove it in court!!" "Sindhis are happy with PPP"

The educated who support PPP are just as much at fault for where Pakistan is today as their disgusting oppressive and corrupt party.

I posted an article from the NY Times of all places and they ran away from the discussion. They are cowards and do not have the best for the nation in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has well wishers on this very forum. I posted an article from the NY Times of all places and they ran away from the discussion. They are cowards and do not have the best for the nation in mind.

They’re not well wishers, they’re opportunists.

Daddy was employed by PPP so they’ll always support them regardless of the party’s performances and corrupt practices.

lol pti fans will now use meme videos as documentary links? :)))

the video has more indian cinema pics in it than anything relevant.

Atleast post a professional documentary and not a meme video if you wanna talk about the alledged corruption of Pakistans PEOPLES PARTY.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
Did BB and AZ own the Surrey Mansion or not? Because they both denied it until AZ sold it. Can you clear this up
Thanks in advance

We need an answer, did AZ sell someone else's property because both he and BB told us it wasn't theirs. Stop running

I am still failing to understand what you are saying in the crooks defense- Are you saying that he fraudulently claimed someone elses property as his because thats the only logical conclusion to your pretty naïve argument or shall i say badniyaat argument. And you have a habbit or running away even from threads you start

No one has been cleared. BB and her crooked husband recieved an NRO from Mushy and it was NS that originally alerted us to the property:))):))):))):))):)))( Saif ur Rehaman)

And stop making a fool of yourself

Bhutto's husband now admits owning £4m estate
Brian Whitaker
Sat 21 Aug 2004 01.15 BST

The jailed husband of the former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto has admitted owning a £4.35m estate in Surrey which the Pakistani authorities say was bought with the proceeds of corruption.

Asif Zardari, who was the investment minister in his wife's government and acquired the nickname Mr Ten Per Cent, had previously denied any connection with Rockwood Estate, which includes a 20-room mansion and two farms on 365 acres of land.

The property was sold by a liquidator last month and the effect of Mr Zardari's sudden U-turn is to block - at least for the time being - efforts by Pakistan to collect its share of the proceeds.

did the courts during nawazs govt found them guilty?

did the courts during nawazs govt found them guilty?

And that is your yardstick? We know that this was a game played by the crooks to keep each under check. Mush gave an NRO and so has Bajwa but please explain why both BB and Az had claimed they didnt own the property and then said it was theirs. Where did the money come from? You badniyaati has put you in a bind, you are desperate for them not be shown up as corrupt as you would be shown as a useful idiot but every time i expose them and you, you run away with the tail between your legs.

Zardari has judges, generals, journalists and bureaucrats in his pocket who he throws bone at to get stuff done.

Atleast post a professional documentary and not a meme video if you wanna talk about the alledged corruption of Pakistans PEOPLES PARTY.

Do we need a docu on Zaradari to know what he is a choor? :))

Can you please explain why you support this man knowing he has looted the nation blind? Please give a detailed answer.

Do we need a docu on Zaradari to know what he is a choor? :))

Can you please explain why you support this man knowing he has looted the nation blind? Please give a detailed answer.

i support the party oly due to ideology mostly.

Dont see any politician fit to run the country. The democracy int he country is a sham

Dont see any politician fit to run the country. The democracy int he country is a sham

What is this ideology, sorry im not aware looting and corruption was an ideology which is supported openly?

That is an embarrassing reply even by your pitifully low standards.
What is this ideology? One of looting, murdering, intimidation and luxury at the expense of the poor.
The omni group, Surrey mansion for looting, jokhio and Memon to name just 2 of the murdered, the families of Jokhio and Memon were intimidated along with the family of the murdered young man by Shahrukh Jatio, and Billo house where dogs ear better than 99% of the poor of Sindh. You are literate but not educated. If you were educated you wouldn't be give such pathetic reasons

What good is a liberal/progressive ideology when it's overtaken by feudal lords and leadership is based on lineage over meritocracy?

What good is calling yourself the "people's" party when you oppress the people you represent and your governance just sees them falling behind the rest of the country?

It's just a facade man, you need to look past it and see the reality. I'm not saying to support PTI or anyone else, but having an ideology while in practice doing the opposite makes it meaningless.

What good is a liberal/progressive ideology when it's overtaken by feudal lords and leadership is based on lineage over meritocracy?

What good is calling yourself the "people's" party when you oppress the people you represent and your governance just sees them falling behind the rest of the country?

It's just a facade man, you need to look past it and see the reality. I'm not saying to support PTI or anyone else, but having an ideology while in practice doing the opposite makes it meaningless.

There is no party that is suitable to vote for. Until such a party comes, i have to use ideology to use my vote for.

Ideology of part matters alot. Pakistan is on the verge of going towards more islaminization where now the govt has issues with what is being taught in unis

There is no party that is suitable to vote for. Until such a party comes, i have to use ideology to use my vote for.

Ideology of part matters alot. Pakistan is on the verge of going towards more islaminization where now the govt has issues with what is being taught in unis

You have a problem with “islaminization”, but your party has joined PDM with a president from JUI, and he’s a maulana.

You can’t make this stuff up🤣

How do Pakistanis complain about inflation, poverty etc when they know the party they support and vote for wont doanything to fix those problems.

Can you describe this ideology plz

[MENTION=2238]Saad[/MENTION]hk is hardly a pti fan. He prolly hates it more than you and is genuine hate instead of yours which is just bandwagonning

[MENTION=2238]Saad[/MENTION]hk is hardly a pti fan. He prolly hates it more than you and is genuine hate instead of yours which is just bandwagonning

[MENTION=48598]saeedhk[/MENTION] criticizes every party equally lol

Every party uses religion or other means to get in power or appease the masses. ZAB declared Ahmadis non-muslim...

IMO radicalization will only be solved through strong education and economic policies. 40% of the population being illiterate and rampant unemployment makes them an easy target for radicalization. So you should vote for the party that has the best platform and performance on those two indicators and pushes for a moderate understanding of religion.

A vote for PPP at this point is a vote for continued feudal entrapment of the masses.

Last edited:

Basically you have been embarrassed into admitting this. You have said this before, but when push comes to shove you badniyaat instinct kicks in and you return to your natural home of killers, looters, intimidators and oppressors of the poor. The PPP isn't just part of the mafia, it leads the mafia.

The way how the whole of PPP gathered and used all of their political might, police force, bureaucracy and judicairy to defend the rotten Jam Karim for killing a poor man for filming him and his Arab guests hunting endangered birds is vile and nauseating and enough for the political party to be declared as the filth of the planet and its members as butchers and animals.

The way how the whole of PPP gathered and used all of their political might, police force, bureaucracy and judicairy to defend the rotten Jam Karim for killing a poor man for filming him and his Arab guests hunting endangered birds is vile and nauseating and enough for the political party to be declared as the filth of the planet and its members as butchers and animals.

The pressure they put on Martyr's family was hell on earth.

Zardari is the evil personified.

Last edited:
The Zardari/Military System. Zardari is just a corrupt pawn. The real problem is the corrupt generals.

IMRAN KHAN VOWS TO DEFEAT ZARDARI MAFIA IN SINDH

The former premier made these remarks while talking to PTI Sindh chapter delegation who called on him at his Zaman Park residence.

PTI Sindh President Ali Haider Zaidi, former Sindh chief ministers Liaquat Jatoi and Gaus Ali Shah met with PTI chief in Lahore to discuss matters pertaining to overall political situation of Sindh came under discussion.

In the meeting, PTI chief Imran Khan announced to make Gaus Ali Shah and Liaquat Jatoi as PTI central executive members. He also directed Ali Zaidi to speed up preparations and form parliamentary board for general elections in Sindh.

“PTI will defeat Zardari mafia in Sindh in general elections,” said Imran Khan, adding that the people of Sindh want freedom from Zardari regime and “imported government”.

PTI chairman also announced that he will soon visit all districts of Sindh to mobilse support for the upcoming general elections.

ARY

IMRAN KHAN VOWS TO DEFEAT ZARDARI MAFIA IN SINDH

The former premier made these remarks while talking to PTI Sindh chapter delegation who called on him at his Zaman Park residence.

PTI Sindh President Ali Haider Zaidi, former Sindh chief ministers Liaquat Jatoi and Gaus Ali Shah met with PTI chief in Lahore to discuss matters pertaining to overall political situation of Sindh came under discussion.

In the meeting, PTI chief Imran Khan announced to make Gaus Ali Shah and Liaquat Jatoi as PTI central executive members. He also directed Ali Zaidi to speed up preparations and form parliamentary board for general elections in Sindh.

“PTI will defeat Zardari mafia in Sindh in general elections,” said Imran Khan, adding that the people of Sindh want freedom from Zardari regime and “imported government”.

PTI chairman also announced that he will soon visit all districts of Sindh to mobilse support for the upcoming general elections.

ARY

:))) in his dreams

Any specific reason?

ppp doesnt lose from Sindh. Sindhis wont vote for PTI unless he does a campaign there which Imran doesnt do. Imran will make promises of visiting Sindh but those are half baked lies.

IK will rely on Punjab and KPK to win. He doesn have the army funds this time around to even manage campaign in 3 provinces.

The imran of 2017 and 2023 are much different. He is older and much more tired and doesnt have the money or backing of the establishment.

ppp doesnt lose from Sindh. Sindhis wont vote for PTI unless he does a campaign there which Imran doesnt do. Imran will make promises of visiting Sindh but those are half baked lies.

IK will rely on Punjab and KPK to win. He doesn have the army funds this time around to even manage campaign in 3 provinces.

The imran of 2017 and 2023 are much different. He is older and much more tired and doesnt have the money or backing of the establishment.

Ok so in your view if Imran visits Sindh, he will be able to turn the tide?

Ok so in your view if Imran visits Sindh, he will be able to turn the tide?

Visit sindh, do a campaign there which is effective.

Look i would support PTI if it wasnt filled with the corrupt of ppp and pmln. Imran party members are corrupt.

Imran's issue is he has no real ideology and doesnt know how to run parliamentary affairs, and he even has no idea how the bureaucracy runs. Leaking our foreign services information was the biggest blunder a politician could commit. He lost the support in the bureaucracy.

Zardari is corrupt to the core, but the guy knows how to run the senate and national assembly which is basically our parliament. Knowing how to run the parliament is a big big big advantage in your governance. All your future laws and policies than come from there.

Imran is no differant than Nawaz and Zardari. Trust me, people say that he is a much different one, he isnt.

Not a single of these men, be it Zardari, Nawaz or Imran have a political ideology. Nawaz Shareef wants to protect his own business interest, for Zardari its to keep power influence and keep that power within his family. Zardari is the establishment. For Imran Khan its about power and superiority complex.

The 2018 elections were rigged. ISI got Imran elected, and the upcoming elections will also be rigged as the establishment might favor PPP or at the last minute favour PTI.

PTI doesn't care about democracy. If they did, they never would had support Faiz Hameed or given extensions to Bajwa. PTI's own lack of ideology for democracy destroyed this country further.

PPP are not democratic anymore either. But had Imran came out and said no to all these undemocratic dealings, he would have had the upper hand from a moral point of view. He got dirty and paid the price.

The upcoming elections will be the most undemocratic elections ever. Basically, its a fight between, who is the lesser evil.

PTI? PPP? OR PMLN?

All three are evil. I might try to waste my vote by making multiple stamps on the ballot in the hopes that no party is able to claim my vote.

Visit sindh, do a campaign there which is effective.

Look i would support PTI if it wasnt filled with the corrupt of ppp and pmln. Imran party members are corrupt.

Imran's issue is he has no real ideology and doesnt know how to run parliamentary affairs, and he even has no idea how the bureaucracy runs. Leaking our foreign services information was the biggest blunder a politician could commit. He lost the support in the bureaucracy.

Zardari is corrupt to the core, but the guy knows how to run the senate and national assembly which is basically our parliament. Knowing how to run the parliament is a big big big advantage in your governance. All your future laws and policies than come from there.

Imran is no differant than Nawaz and Zardari. Trust me, people say that he is a much different one, he isnt.

Not a single of these men, be it Zardari, Nawaz or Imran have a political ideology. Nawaz Shareef wants to protect his own business interest, for Zardari its to keep power influence and keep that power within his family. Zardari is the establishment. For Imran Khan its about power and superiority complex.

The 2018 elections were rigged. ISI got Imran elected, and the upcoming elections will also be rigged as the establishment might favor PPP or at the last minute favour PTI.

PTI doesn't care about democracy. If they did, they never would had support Faiz Hameed or given extensions to Bajwa. PTI's own lack of ideology for democracy destroyed this country further.

PPP are not democratic anymore either. But had Imran came out and said no to all these undemocratic dealings, he would have had the upper hand from a moral point of view. He got dirty and paid the price.

The upcoming elections will be the most undemocratic elections ever. Basically, its a fight between, who is the lesser evil.

PTI? PPP? OR PMLN?

All three are evil. I might try to waste my vote by making multiple stamps on the ballot in the hopes that no party is able to claim my vote.

This is a view I held against Imran Khan and PTI as well. I realized though people can change if given the chance. The door of repentance is always open.

The main PTI leaders have proved their worth through sticking by Imran Khan. They've been ridiculed, threatened, arrested and yet they're with him.

In Pakistan, we reward the biggest financial criminal with the Presidency. Unbelievable.

Here we go, Falooday vala, Papar vala, hawkers to be billionaire in a jiffy

Here we go, Falooday vala, Papar vala, hawkers to be billionaire in a jiffy
And our judicial system will do nothing about it because they might have their own share or get blackmailed by these people.

Back