Who's primarily at fault in the fallout between Harry and the Royals?

Who's primarily at fault in the fallout between Harry and the Royals?

• Prince Harry

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Meghan Markle

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The British Royal Family

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The Mainstream Media

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Prince William

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

World Star
Runs
Post of the Week
So the content of Prince Harry’s new book has been leaked ahead of its full UK release, and let’s say that the ongoing feud between him and his birth family is now likely to continue for some time yet.

Who shoulders the majority of the blame for this disastrous situation? :)

Add your vote.

An absolute mess is this!

The British monarchy could be brought down by it…

I think its not so uncommon to have feuds in a Royal Family.

Queen Victoria vs. Princess Beatrice
Queen Elizabeth I vs. Mary, Queen of Scots
Prince Philip vs. Sarah Ferguson

In this instance it seems Megham Markle instigated this sage. From what I know both brothers were pretty close until she turned up.

Some of the things Henry has wrote in his book are something out of a tabloid paper. Having a physical fight with his own brother wasnt need to be told.

Some say he has PTSD after his time as some sort of hero in Afghanistan. To claim he killed over 100 people from his chopper only shows him in bad light. The bloke is a racist who thought no wrong of butchering people from the sky.

Mostly imo this nonsense drama is to keep people occupied while the nation goes down the toilet.

Well the blame must go om harry and megan

One thing u dont do is air your dirty laundry in public Hes shooting himself in the foot with these revelations

This reputational damage isnt easily repairable

Well the blame must go om harry and megan

One thing u dont do is air your dirty laundry in public Hes shooting himself in the foot with these revelations

This reputational damage isnt easily repairable

Meghan used the BLM narrative to gain sympathy. What did she think would happen to marry in a old fogie outdated family which still indulges in arranging marriages, none with coloured people.

Has Meghan ever called out Harry for his racism?

An absolute mess is this!

The British monarchy could be brought down by it…

No chance! The majority of the British public have now fallen out with Megan and Harry and accept that Megan is an Amreekan hypocritical attention seeker, in particular after their Netflix doc.

Harry has embarrassed himself, more so it will not be long before he spills the beans on him being the illegitimate child of King Charles.

Harry will come weeping back to the King very soon because the majority are not falling for the - poor little girl facing racism - excuse!

This is all Harry’s fault.

Airing dirty laundry in public will never sit well with anyone and Harry doesn’t have a clean slate. Whatever sympathy you have for these people vanishes when they monetise their grievances

Harry does mention in his book that his father said who knows if your really my child.

There are strong rumours of Harry being Diana's love child. He neither resembles the late Diana or Charles. The so-called Royal family first killed Diana for being involved with an Egyptian and Pakistani and then were openly exposed for their racism.

I am on no ones side here. It is fun watching them throwing mud at each other shattering the perfect family image they built over the decades. Yeah it could mean the end of the monarchy as we know it. Charles should start applying for retail job's nearest to him:ht You never know:qdkcheeky

It is the racism within the Royal's that has been totally exposed here.

Last edited:
I had a lot of sympathy for Meghan Markle and Harry initially. But his repeated attempts to air dirty laundry and keep the feud in the news to gain monetarily has made me really dislike both of them.

I think Charles will move aside soon leaving William to become King.

So the content of Prince Harry’s new book has been leaked ahead of its full UK release, and let’s say that the ongoing feud between him and his birth family is now likely to continue for some time yet.

Who shoulders the majority of the blame for this disastrous situation? :)

Add your vote.

I can’t see any vote on my phone.

My two pence worth.

Prince Harry saw his beautiful mother hounded to destruction by the press. His family made him walk behind that gun carriage as a child while a billion people watched. That left psychological scars.

They he dared to bring a black girl home to meet the family.

Now he sees his beautiful wife being hounded in the same way as his beautiful mother, so he took her out of the firing line to protect her.

A racist establishment is to blame - the papers that embraced Duchess Kate attacked Duchess Meghan from the outset. She brought a black pastor into the abbey, and that cannot be tolerated.

Prince Harry holds rage at what he perceives to be the The Firm’s and establishment’s betrayal of him. He is processing that rage via mass media. That is a damaging strategy but such is the level of betrayal he feels that he is not behaving rationally.

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan could have been a modernising force to bring the Monarchy into the 21st century after the long Elizabethan Age ended last autumn. What a wasted opportunity all round. I find it terribly sad.

The Establishment does whatever needs doing to ensure that the direct line of succession (ie Charles > William > (in the future) Prince George.... is seen by the public in a good light, and anything negative is suppressed or swatted away, or the media Royal Correspondents (ie journalists) are fed something that turns the spotlight on someone else in return for continued access to the Royal Family. That someone else has conveniently been Harry and Megan, especially since this half caste black woman came on the scene.

The Royal Family is a lucrative business. Especially the direct line of succession. Whilst Harry was 3rd in line (after Charles and William), he was also to be protected. But now, since the birth of William's children, Harry has dropped down to 6th. And will drop even more if William has more children.

So instead of being important and protected, he is now a convenient scapegoat instead.

My two pence worth.

Prince Harry saw his beautiful mother hounded to destruction by the press. His family made him walk behind that gun carriage as a child while a billion people watched. That left psychological scars.

Now he sees his beautiful wife being hounded in the same way as his beautiful mother, so he took her out of the firing line to protect her.

A racist establishment is to blame - the papers that embraced Duchess Kate attacked Duchess Meghan from the outset. She brought a black pastor into the abbey, and that cannot be tolerated.

Prince Harry holds rage at what he perceives to be the The Firm’s and establishment’s betrayal of him. He is processing that rage via mass media. That is a damaging strategy but such is the level of betrayal he feels that he is not behaving rationally.

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan could have been a modernising force to bring the Monarchy into the 21st century after the long Elizabethan Age ended last autumn. What a wasted opportunity all round. I find it terribly sad.
Agree 100%

Harry certainly escalated it, but who is to blame.

Who cares.

This is just fodder for tabloids I don't think mature persons would waste the time listening to them.

My two pence worth.

The Establishment does whatever needs doing to ensure that the direct line of succession (ie Charles > William > (in the future) Prince George.... is seen by the public in a good light, and anything negative is suppressed or swatted away, or the media Royal Correspondents (ie journalists) are fed something that turns the spotlight on someone else in return for continued access to the Royal Family. That someone else has conveniently been Harry and Megan, especially since this half caste black woman came on the scene.

The Royal Family is a lucrative business. Especially the direct line of succession. Whilst Harry was 3rd in line (after Charles and William), he was also to be protected. But now, since the birth of William's children, Harry has dropped down to 6th. And will drop even more if William has more children.

So instead of being important and protected, he is now a convenient scapegoat instead.

Agree with these posts.

Its a sham though that in this age freeloaders like the Royals still exist. Good for tourism I suppose

These people don't really care for each other and want the British Public to think that one group is better than the other?

These guys are the biggest benefits scroungers never done a proper day's work.

Plus they have pedophile living among their midst who has room full of Teddy bears a fully grown middle aged man has a teddy bear collection and a whole room where he has them in the Palace.

Whilst you have people sleeping on the streets in uk.

There are strong rumours of Harry being Diana's love child. He neither resembles the late Diana or Charles. The so-called Royal family first killed Diana for being involved with an Egyptian and Pakistani and then were openly exposed for their racism.

I am on no ones side here. It is fun watching them throwing mud at each other shattering the perfect family image they built over the decades. Yeah it could mean the end of the monarchy as we know it. Charles should start applying for retail job's nearest to him:ht You never know:qdkcheeky

It is the racism within the Royal's that has been totally exposed here.
He looks like Spencer ?

No one is buying the 'media is racist' card anymore, there is zero evidence.

What we do know is Meghan wanted to stay away from the media but instead she is now in bed with media from documentaries to interviews.

Harry is the illegitimate child of King Charles, this is clear as daylight now. Harry must be riddiculed in public for betraying his family. Even the British Army have criticised Harry after he boasted about the number of Taliban fighter he killed, and betraying British soilders.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/06/harry-betraying-british-soldiers-callousness/

No wonder Ginge and Cringe get along, they are both fraudulent personalities, and both betrayed their families.

Good riddance!

My two pence worth.

All that could definitely play a factor. I think on top of that he is being manipulated for easy commercial money and his wife may have her own interests as well. I don't think there is a principled stand here to change things for better but rather how they can benefit out by selling dramatized negativity has taken precedence over everything else.

I think Charles will move aside soon leaving William to become King.

The whole “royal family” thing has become a complete farce now and should just be put to bed.

I dont have a problem with a nominal head of state eg Charles, William, a President, etc being there to open museums and sign off papery bits of legislation, but their “family” should have no relevance to this and play no role in public life.

When I first saw Meghan Markle, I thought she was white. She is lighter than me and I am brown. In fact, she is lighter or has the same skin tone as many white people that I have met. This notion that the "beautiful" Meghan Markle is a victim of racism at the hands of the British media is complete nonsense.

When I first saw Meghan Markle, I thought she was white. She is lighter than me and I am brown. In fact, she is lighter or has the same skin tone as many white people that I have met. This notion that the "beautiful" Meghan Markle is a victim of racism at the hands of the British media is complete nonsense.

And she clearly isn’t a proud African American.

She straightens her hair to look like a Caucasian woman’s (as a kid had proper Afro), never partakes in any African American events, all her friends are white or international.

She straightens her hair to look like a Caucasian woman’s (as a kid had proper Afro), never partakes in any African American events, all her friends are white or international.

She is mixed race. Why focus on the African American part?

My two pence worth.

It's not a racist establishment Rob. Papers just want to sell to their readers. Prince Harry has been carefully releasing stories of turning folk in Afghanistan into pink mist. The Daily Mail put that on their front page, why would they do that unless they thought it was a big selller at home?

Like a lot of non white people, she knows how to play the race card to try and garner everyone's sympathy.

It's not a racist establishment Rob. Papers just want to sell to their readers. Prince Harry has been carefully releasing stories of turning folk in Afghanistan into pink mist. The Daily Mail put that on their front page, why would they do that unless they thought it was a big selller at home?

Cap, have a look at the headlines about Duchess Kate and Duchess Meghan.

Just one example - Kate got props from their be Tory tabloid for choosing a certain flower for her wedding to decorate the Abbey. Meghan chooses the same flower and is accused to trying to poison the bridesmaids.

Another - Kate eats avocado and is praised for her healthy eating. Meghan eats avocado and is blamed for damaging developing world ecosystems.

Seriously. That happened. It goes on and on. You can look it up if you want.

This stuff is very subtle and most don’t notice it, but Meghan gets cast as the foreign she-devil anyway. That’s how modern white racism operates.

(On the subject of hair - my friend has a white mother and black father. Her hair is naturally straight like her mother’s.)

Just one example - Kate got props from their be Tory tabloid for choosing a certain flower for her wedding to decorate the Abbey. Meghan chooses the same flower and is accused to trying to poison the bridesmaids.

Another - Kate eats avocado and is praised for her healthy eating. Meghan eats avocado and is blamed for damaging developing world ecosystems.

This stuff is very subtle and most don’t notice it, but Meghan gets cast as the foreign she-devil anyway. That’s how modern white racism operates.

(On the subject of hair - my friend has a white mother and black father. Her hair is naturally straight like her mother’s.)

It could be British tabloid going after the American wife as well . And Meghan does not appear to be a saint either, so really it's likely a battle between pot and kettle.

My two pence worth.

Robert, you give far too much credit to Harry. The man is full of contradictions and paranoia. I agree with you that some press coverage of Meghan has been racist, but it’s a big leap to use that to justify leaking all sorts of personal information about your own family without their consent. “The Daily Mail said a nasty thing about Megan. In response, I shall reveal intricate details of unrelated discussions I had with my brother”. It makes no sense.

If you listen to Harry, he justifies this insane behaviour by saying that his family are planting and leaking stories about him to the press. I’m sorry what?!? Can you give us some cold hard evidence to show exactly what has been leaked and by whom? His paranoia is off the scale.

This all stems from the death of his mother in circumstances where she was being chased by the paparazzi. He clearly has huge trust issues from that time, and his paranoia has just grown to monstrous levels now. He now says it was “impossible” for someone, even if drunk, to crash in the tunnel where his mother died, and therefore the official account of her death is wrong. I’m sorry to say, but this is just totally illogical, as of course a drunk driver could crash just about anywhere, let alone in a tunnel with concrete pillars! There are several other things he says about his mother’s death which display extreme paranoia. Diana had the exact same trait and became very paranoid at the end of her life, and you have to think whether it is genetic.

What Harry really needed was a wife who could bring him back to reality. Instead of feeding his paranoia, he needed someone who would help him stay grounded and keep a sense of perspective. He needed someone who would encourage him to keep his bonds with his family. Meghan is the exact opposite to all those things. She loves the limelight and wants to maximise her own brand. She cut her own father out of her life and already doesn’t speak to her sisters etc. Cutting old Charlie and William out was never going to be an issue for her. This influence on Harry has lead an already paranoid man into epic levels of delusion.

Harry now says that anyone conversations to reconcile things with the family will happen in private, after his family apologises. Not a hint of irony there. He leaks insulting and damaging information about his family for hundreds of millions of pounds without a hint of remorse, and now expects his family to come begging for reconciliation in private. Seriously you arrogant, arrogant man, just go away, stop these endless documentaries, books and interviews and leave us all alone!

Harry is a wimp. He is firmly under the grip of MeGain Markle. A known feminist marrying into royal family means cheap publicity for MeGain.
Harry is the biggest loser. They did not want anything to do with royal family. But they sure give a ton of interviews about royal family and mint money from it.

True. Canada also has this stuff; very subtle and most dont notice it.

Robert, you give far too much credit to Harry. The man is full of contradictions and paranoia. I agree with you that some press coverage of Meghan has been racist, but it’s a big leap to use that to justify leaking all sorts of personal information about your own family without their consent. “The Daily Mail said a nasty thing about Megan. In response, I shall reveal intricate details of unrelated discussions I had with my brother”. It makes no sense.

Not just “a” nasty thing. An ongoing deliberate pattern by the Mail and Express. They made Duchess Meghan into a touchstone in their culture war. Their old imperialist white world is slipping away with different historical narratives emerging, and they hate any sign of multiculturalism and pluralist history.

Though it is fair to say that Prince Harry has reacted inappropriately.

If you listen to Harry, he justifies this insane behaviour by saying that his family are planting and leaking stories about him to the press. I’m sorry what?!? Can you give us some cold hard evidence to show exactly what has been leaked and by whom? His paranoia is off the scale.

I believe him. I think they have always done that through their Royal correspondents, who come over as a right bunch of toadies if you listen to them speak.

This all stems from the death of his mother in circumstances where she was being chased by the paparazzi. He clearly has huge trust issues from that time, and his paranoia has just grown to monstrous levels now. He now says it was “impossible” for someone, even if drunk, to crash in the tunnel where his mother died, and therefore the official account of her death is wrong. I’m sorry to say, but this is just totally illogical, as of course a drunk driver could crash just about anywhere, let alone in a tunnel with concrete pillars! There are several other things he says about his mother’s death which display extreme paranoia. Diana had the exact same trait and became very paranoid at the end of her life, and you have to think whether it is genetic.

I believe her paranoia was justified to an extent. She was isolated. I believe that the security services were monitoring her calls.

I think Prince Harry has got sucked into the conspiracy thinking about Princess Diana’s death, though. I’m happy to accept that her driver had alcohol and cocaine in him and was unfit to drive.

What Harry really needed was a wife who could bring him back to reality. Instead of feeding his paranoia, he needed someone who would help him stay grounded and keep a sense of perspective. He needed someone who would encourage him to keep his bonds with his family. Meghan is the exact opposite to all those things. She loves the limelight and wants to maximise her own brand. She cut her own father out of her life and already doesn’t speak to her sisters etc. Cutting old Charlie and William out was never going to be an issue for her. This influence on Harry has lead an already paranoid man into epic levels of delusion.

Harry now says that anyone conversations to reconcile things with the family will happen in private, after his family apologises. Not a hint of irony there. He leaks insulting and damaging information about his family for hundreds of millions of pounds without a hint of remorse, and now expects his family to come begging for reconciliation in private. Seriously you arrogant, arrogant man, just go away, stop these endless documentaries, books and interviews and leave us all alone!

You know, you don’t have to listen to them [MENTION=758]Usman[/MENTION].

I’m unsure about Duchess Meghan’s motivation. She was successful before she met the Prince, and didn’t need him. I don’t think he prepared her for the role as Duchess very well, though. Didn’t explain what it meant. The Windsors are an odd lot and she never fitted in.

I think Prince Harry sounds lost in himself. The second child of the Sovereign usually is. Look at Princess Margaret’s behaviour. Some of our worst Kings have been second sons - Richard Lionheart, Henry VIII. Then there is Prince Andrew, who was not the second child but was second son, always in Prince Charles’ shadow.

In some ways I think Meghan improved Harry - challenged the imperialist racist assumptions he was born into and came up believing.

As I say it’s a real missed opportunity - remembering the joy that the nation felt on their wedding day, and the happiness of so many British black people. They could have been a unifying force in our land. But British fascism is resurgent. As I have been warning this board for years, to little avail. Dark forces in the media have driven our Duke and our Duchess out. This is a sign of things to come, and British people of colour would be well advised to watch their six.

No one is buying the 'media is racist' card anymore, there is zero evidence.
Do you live in Britain? And if so, are you of non-white ethnic origin? If the answers are 'yes', 'yes', then either you've been living under a stone, and/or you've never seen a tabloid newspaper. Otherwise, you'd know of the extent of racism that exists in the (mainly) tabloid media.

Do you live in Britain? And if so, are you of non-white ethnic origin? If the answers are 'yes', 'yes', then either you've been living under a stone, and/or you've never seen a tabloid newspaper. Otherwise, you'd know of the extent of racism that exists in the (mainly) tabloid media.

Hillarious.

When the same media riddicules the white man, its freedom of press. When the same media riddicules the brown man, its freedom of speech. However when the same media riddicules the black man, its racist.

The same media praises the white man, brown man, and black man.

The problem is not the media in this case, the problem is the woke left, who have no argument other than the racist card - and in this case, the hypocritical Ginge & Cringe.

Having grown up here from an early age, I can generally spot the unconcsious racism pretty easily. I know that it's not only white people who are racist, but this is a world governed and dominated by whites and so they will rightly get called out more than brown or black people (are you reading Technics)?

That said, I still think Megan is a fake who is playing the race card. She married into the royal family with her eyes wide open, and let's face it, the royals are probably the whitest family in the British Isles. I've no idea what sort of culture she grew up with in America, but in Britain, none of this should have come as a surprise.

I agree with a lot of what [MENTION=7774]Robert[/MENTION] has to say. Not every word of course but most of what he has said is I feel pretty much spot on. The difference in the treatment of Kate to Meghan is very clear. There may be a variety of reasons for this but I do think race is almost certainly one of them.

I would like to add that from Harry's perspective his life must have been exceptionally difficult being a senior royal but knowing he was always inferior to his brother. I wonder how it must have influenced his treatment and interactions within the family when growing up. Add to that I think deep down he may feel that the establishment killed his mother, and the lady partly responsible for his dear mothers psychological breakdown is now sitting on her chair.

It's a lot for a person to deal with and I think it has perhaps pushed him slightly over the edge in recent times and caused him to lash out. To him it appears that the same people responsible for killing his mother were now going after his wife and has made him quite paranoid.

I don't know too much about this case in particular, nor do I really care enough to go into the nitty gritty but I have found that in life the correct position is usually the one opposite to that which gets the right wing tabloid journos frothing at the mouth.

If Meghan is considered black, then so too is Ryan Giggs (he has black genes).

A lot of so called Blacks in US are mixed. Some are so mixed, it is laughable to even call them black. They are as white as any white man. But it pays to call yourself black as you can play the victim card whenever things don't go your way.

They are all at fault here.

ANd to those who think Harry is not Harlie's boy, please get your eyes examined. His eyes are every bit Charles and ELizabeth's. The tiny beady close to each other eyes are the standout feature of this family. That and early age male pattern baldness, of course.

Harry apparently has no regrets about killing 25 defenceless civilians, I think that should end the debate on feeling sympathy for this guy

Harry apparently has no regrets about killing 25 defenceless civilians, I think that should end the debate on feeling sympathy for this guy

I did not read anywhere it said they were civilians. They might have been but who would be stupid enough to admit to killing 25 civilians as an armed combatant in a war? I believe he mentioned they were armed combatants he killed. Taliban fighters is my best guess

Aww bless the cotton socks of the woke left who feel sorry for a guy who boasted about killing members of the Taliban because his wife wanted to stay away from the media but signed multi-million dollar deals just to stay relevant in the media.

Thank god the majority of the British public have seen through Megan's white lies (see what I did here?). Approval ratings of Ginge and Cringe have plummeted since the Netflix documentary.

As for Kate, she knew what she was getting herself into when she married William and thus adjusted her lifestyle, but poor little Amreekan girl - me me me - just couldn't handle the pressure so she decides to pull a strop and throw her toys out of her pram.

Megan dumped her father, dumped her siblings,
dumped her friends, and you can bet she will dump Harry too.

It is one of the most hotly anticipated memoirs of the year - yet on Tuesday morning when copies of Prince Harry's book Spare finally went on sale in London, sparse queues suggested something of an anticlimax.

Just three people bought the book during the first hour of opening.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/01/10/prince-harry-book-spare-sale-bookstore-queues/

----------------

:))) Just 3 people in the 1st hour! What could be the reason one wonders? Hmmm. Oh wait, I know, British readers are racists!

I did not read anywhere it said they were civilians. They might have been but who would be stupid enough to admit to killing 25 civilians as an armed combatant in a war? I believe he mentioned they were armed combatants he killed. Taliban fighters is my best guess

I thought the Taliban responded confirming civilian kills. In any case, we don't know for sure if these people were armed combatant. Harry seems to emphasise collateral damage in his book and how the war was a mistake, however he claims he wasn’t ashamed about his kills

Harry wants people to feel sorry for him. I am sorry but I have zero sympathises for someone who used the “p” word.

Some military bigwigs did pour scorn on his bragging, basically they said he would have been operating from a laptop, he would probably have little idea who he was killing. Personally I said at the time he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a firefight, far too much danger of a royal tragedy which would have been seen as a massive blow to England. I reckon the real soldiers who actually did operate behind enemy lines will be quietly fuming at this spoiled royal twit trying to grab their glory.

Prince Harry: Revealing Taliban kill count was part of my ‘healing journey’

The Duke of Sussex has revealed that he shared his Afghanistan kill count in his memoir for his own "healing journey”.

He claimed in his memoir, Spare, to have killed 25 people during his second tour of Afghanistan, saying he thought of his victims as “chess pieces” that had been taken off the board.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...ling-taliban-kill-count-part-healing-journey/

-----------

It is sickening to see and hear liberals defend this nutcase and his narcissist wife, then again unsurprising, given race is the only attribute that matters to the left.

Harry wants people to feel sorry for him. I am sorry but I have zero sympathises for someone who used the “p” word.

If that is the case, he is a vile, cruel human being who is stupid enough to admit to this. MAYBE it shows how ridiculously sheltered he has been his whole life where he thinks he can get away with such stuff.

Mission accomplished!

Prince Harry's autobiography is the fastest-selling non-fiction book ever, recording figures of 400,000 copies so far across hardback, ebook and audio formats on its first day of publication

Mission accomplished!

Prince Harry's autobiography is the fastest-selling non-fiction book ever, recording figures of 400,000 copies so far across hardback, ebook and audio formats on its first day of publication

Where are the idiots who claimed only three people were standing in line to buy it? Seriously insane

But, based on the high flying and expensive lifestyle of the royals, if he needs to maintain it in Canada, he will have to sell quite a few books throughout the rest of his life because his wife isnt worth jack in the showbiz as far as I can tell. And there are only so many interviews you can cash in.

Where are the idiots who claimed only three people were standing in line to buy it? Seriously insane

But, based on the high flying and expensive lifestyle of the royals, if he needs to maintain it in Canada, he will have to sell quite a few books throughout the rest of his life because his wife isnt worth jack in the showbiz as far as I can tell. And there are only so many interviews you can cash in.

They live in California

The Tory press are twisting his words to make him look horrible - to distract from their own bad behaviour toward Duchess Meghan, and to take Tory voters’ minds off the ruination of the NHS, skyrocketing food prices, sewage discharges and so on. Clearly their tactic is working.

Prince Harry was flying air support for the infantry. The rules of engagement were clear that ISAF troops could not fire unless first fired upon. So some infantry would have called up an air strike on Taliban fighters and he would have delivered it.

Harry now hopes there is a chance to reconcile with the Royal family.

What a deluded fool. He breaks the rules of the family, and commits the cardinal sin of revealing family secrets!

Send this guy to fight an Amreekan war so he can boast about killing humans in his next book (he has a 4 book deal).

Harry now hopes there is a chance to reconcile with the Royal family.

What a deluded fool. He breaks the rules of the family, and commits the cardinal sin of revealing family secrets!

Send this guy to fight an Amreekan war so he can boast about killing humans in his next book (he has a 4 book deal).

Let us be honest, its not like the British Royal family has had a great tradition or history of being moral and upstanding examples of great family values. Charles cheated, DIana cheated, Andrew is all sorts of trouble, not to mention all the other ills this family has brought on the whole world for centuries.

The only reason Harry is suddenly the villain is because he has challenged the whole family publicly, and the British people dont like it. When it comes to their royals, its just sacrilege.

They thrive on media coverage in a way as well, they are no different than the Kardashians in that sense.

Well well, Harry is not welcome at the King's coronation due to fears conversations could end up in paperback.

Harry & Meghan are now claiming they never accused the Royal family of racism!

Who do these 2 think they are fooling?

Pretty obvious Harry is now regretting his actions carried out under the supervision and instructions of his attention seeking wife!

Some military bigwigs did pour scorn on his bragging, basically they said he would have been operating from a laptop, he would probably have little idea who he was killing. Personally I said at the time he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a firefight, far too much danger of a royal tragedy which would have been seen as a massive blow to England. I reckon the real soldiers who actually did operate behind enemy lines will be quietly fuming at this spoiled royal twit trying to grab their glory.
I believe he's referring to sitting in an Apache helicopter and firing missiles and machine guns at figures on the ground. The Army and military intelligence would have verified the numbers of dead (from the Apache's video footage, other aerial footage from drones and surveillance craft, as well as ground based intelligence). And of course, would have automatically classified them as hostile combatants unless there was overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that they were simply innocent civilians. But even then, the true facts would have been hidden from the media.

Harry & Meghan are now claiming they never accused the Royal family of racism!

Who do these 2 think they are fooling?

Pretty obvious Harry is now regretting his actions carried out under the supervision and instructions of his attention seeking wife!
Over the years, there's been plenty of evidence of racist attitudes amongst some of the Royals,
here's a few examples of Prince Philip:

"If you stay here much longer you will all be slitty-eyed," the Prince told British exchange students who lived in Xian in 1986. When asked on his opinion of Beijing, he replied: "Ghastly."

"If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." Again with the Chinese insults, when he addressed a World Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986.

"Do you still throw spears at each other?" he asked a group of Indigenous Australians in 2002, while on a visit to Australia with the Queen.

"You look like you're ready for bed!" he told the President of Nigeria in 2003, who was dressed in traditional robes.

"The Philippines must be half-empty -- you're all here running the NHS," he told nurses at Luton and Dunstable Hospital in 2013.

In 2002, he said "So who's on drugs here?... HE looks as if he's on drugs," while pointing to a 14-year-old member of a Bangladeshi youth club.

Over the years, there's been plenty of evidence of racist attitudes amongst some of the Royals,
here's a few examples of Prince Philip:

"If you stay here much longer you will all be slitty-eyed," the Prince told British exchange students who lived in Xian in 1986. When asked on his opinion of Beijing, he replied: "Ghastly."

"If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." Again with the Chinese insults, when he addressed a World Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986.

"Do you still throw spears at each other?" he asked a group of Indigenous Australians in 2002, while on a visit to Australia with the Queen.

"You look like you're ready for bed!" he told the President of Nigeria in 2003, who was dressed in traditional robes.

"The Philippines must be half-empty -- you're all here running the NHS," he told nurses at Luton and Dunstable Hospital in 2013.

In 2002, he said "So who's on drugs here?... HE looks as if he's on drugs," while pointing to a 14-year-old member of a Bangladeshi youth club.

And? Most of the comments above are not racist.

Anyway, how do the above comments explain why Harry and Meghan have made a U-Turn on racism claims when they were clearly insinuating the Royal family were racist towards Meghan? What changed between the Oprah interview and now?

The Tory press are twisting his words to make him look horrible - to distract from their own bad behaviour toward Duchess Meghan, and to take Tory voters’ minds off the ruination of the NHS, skyrocketing food prices, sewage discharges and so on. Clearly their tactic is working.

Prince Harry was flying air support for the infantry. The rules of engagement were clear that ISAF troops could not fire unless first fired upon. So some infantry would have called up an air strike on Taliban fighters and he would have delivered it.

I agree the coverage is horrendous considering the plight of our country which should remain front page news but at the same time, lets not sugar coat what Harry did in Afghanistan and you can't twist his own words. I think you should put your bias for soldiers aside for this one, besides; Harry isn't some seasoned war vet struggling with PTSD.

I agree the coverage is horrendous considering the plight of our country which should remain front page news but at the same time, lets not sugar coat what Harry did in Afghanistan and you can't twist his own words. I think you should put your bias for soldiers aside for this one, besides; Harry isn't some seasoned war vet struggling with PTSD.

Didn’t suggest war service gave him PTSD. I said the early loss of his mother and his family’s inability to help hm with that have damaged him. I wonder if they got him child therapy? Doubt it.

What he did in Afghanistan was fly air support in a helicopter gunship to the infantry. The right-wing press have twisted his words, not me.

Didn’t suggest war service gave him PTSD. I said the early loss of his mother and his family’s inability to help hm with that have damaged him. I wonder if they got him child therapy? Doubt it.

What he did in Afghanistan was fly air support in a helicopter gunship to the infantry. The right-wing press have twisted his words, not me.

Who are the right wing press, is this all coming from one side of the press?.

Who are the right wing press, is this all coming from one side of the press?.

Mail, Express, Telegraph.

They see Harry & Meghan as a threat to the British establishment, and are reacting to defend the power structure.

Mail, Express, Telegraph.

They see Harry & Meghan as a threat to the British establishment, and are reacting to defend the power structure.

But that is just a theory though isn't it. I don't read these media outlets but its easy to structure a theory to achieve a conclusion that mirrors your own thoughts.

But that is just a theory though isn't it. I don't read these media outlets but its easy to structure a theory to achieve a conclusion that mirrors your own thoughts.

I’ve lived here a long time now, mate. I know what these people are like.

Which words of his were twisted?

And I just had a thought, you’re right in that this story has given ammunition to the right wing media, do you think poor Harry was unaware of that? do you think he gives two hoots about the most pressing issues in our nation right now for normal people? this wasn’t the time to raise his grievances but with him being an opportunistic murdering scumbag am not surprised.

Which words of his were twisted?

And I just had a thought, you’re right in that this story has given ammunition to the right wing media, do you think poor Harry was unaware of that? do you think he gives two hoots about the most pressing issues in our nation right now for normal people? this wasn’t the time to raise his grievances but with him being an opportunistic murdering scumbag am not surprised.

They made it look like he was boasting. He was actually quite considered:

"So, my number: 25. It wasn't a number that gave me any satisfaction. But neither was it a number that made me feel ashamed," he writes.

"Naturally I'd have preferred not to have that number on my military CV, on my mind, but by the same token I'd have preferred to live in a world in which there was no Taliban, a world without war...

"While in the heat and fog of combat, I didn't think of those 25 as people. You can't kill people if you think of them as people. You can't really harm people if you think of them as people.

"They were chess pieces removed from the board, Bads taken away before they could kill Goods.

"I'd been trained to 'other-ize' them, trained well. On some level I recognised this learned detachment as problematic."

Given that he has raised shedloads of money for ordinary British blokes who went to war, yes I think he cares. Also, his wife came from working class stock and that will have influenced his views.

Harry was indeed boasting about his kills. Why would he mention said kills in his book? So he can earn pity and pave the way to blame PSTD for his behaviour against his family?

Pathetic excuse of an individual.

Wonder if he will mention DNA tests in his next book proving he is the son of King Charles.

Just asked the woman in WHSmith if Prince Harry’s book is available to download.

She asked, ‘You mean the PDF file?’

I said no, that’s his uncle.

Prince Harry leaves alone after attending Coronation

The Duke of Sussex has attended his father's Coronation, sitting two rows from his brother at Westminster Abbey.

The prince had arrived without his wife Meghan, who stayed in the US, and he left immediately afterwards for a return flight from Heathrow.

The BBC understands he was not invited to appear on the balcony at Buckingham Palace following the ceremony.

It is the first time he has been seen publicly with his family since his controversial memoir Spare came out.

Prince Harry, who arrived in the UK on Friday, was back in Los Angeles at 19:30 local time on Saturday after taking a British Airways flight, the PA news agency reported.

He got into a car alone outside the shortly after the Coronation service had finished.

Ninety minutes later, on the Buckingham Palace balcony, the King and Queen were joined by other working members of the Royal Family, including the Prince and Princess of Wales, and their children.

Prince Harry's wife, the Duchess of Sussex, remained in Los Angeles with their children, where their son Prince Archie is celebrating his fourth birthday.

A source earlier told the US outlet Page Six that Prince Harry intended to make "every effort to get back in time for Archie's birthday".

Prince Harry wore a morning suit and medals at the ceremony and he sat with his cousin Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank in the third row, along with his uncle the Duke of York, Prince Andrew.

Two rows ahead in the front were the Prince and Princess of Wales and their children Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65507002

Back