Why Establishment around the world are hunting down on popular leaders like Donald Trump, Imran Khan, Aung San Suu Kyi, Erdogan, Alexei Navalny etc?

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Donald Trump ,no doubt, is currently the most popular leader of the United States of America at the moment according to several election polls but since his expulsion from power in 2020 it seems Trump has fallen off the eyes of US deep state. The proof being the criticism of former US chief of staff and others diatribe against Trump. Also Mr Trump has currently been mired in plethora of cases which seem at some point would result in his eventual disqualification and elimination from the race of being President.

So do you feel the Trump is being dealt unfairly and needs a level playing field to make a comeback on the seat of POTUS?

Below is the incident precisely from where the US establishment became anti Trump ⬇️

Trump said leaders at the Pentagon “want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy.”

Below is the incident precisely from where the US establishment became anti Trump ⬇️

Trump said leaders at the Pentagon “want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy.”
Going by this statement, seems like India is the only true democracy in the world where they do not have any uniform influence on governmental issues.

Going by this statement, seems like India is the only true democracy in the world where they do not have any uniform influence on governmental issues.
India are lucky in this aspect but unlucky because of the fact that the lack of any establishment check and oversight in politics has lead to proliferation of "clowns" like Modi and Jay shah in Indian politics as described also by the Maldivian minister. 😁 😂

India are lucky in this aspect but unlucky because of the fact that the lack of any establishment check and oversight in politics "clowns" as mentioned by Maldives minister like Modi are getting into power here. 😁 😂
What is that, can you share some details as i failed to understand the meaning of your post

Imran Khan is popular leader in the world? I don't agree with it. Imran Khan is not even in league of other leaders like Donald Trump and Alexei Navalny. Imran Khan is popular in Pakistan because he used religion card.

What is that, can you share some details as i failed to understand the meaning of your post
Bro this is what I actually meant

India are lucky in this aspect but unlucky because of the fact that the lack of any establishment check and oversight in politics has lead to proliferation of "clowns" like Modi and Jay shah in Indian politics as described also by the Maldivian minister. 😁 😂

Trust me if there had been any dictatorship or establishment rule in India than India would have never seen likes of Modi as their PM. Bcz even establishments are not that dumb in selection😁

Imran Khan is popular leader in the world? I don't agree with it. Imran Khan is not even in league of other leaders like Donald Trump and Alexei Navalny. Imran Khan is popular in Pakistan because he used religion card.
I am sure bro establishment through its stupid tactics are making Imran Khan even more popular day by day. Just saw overwhelming response on his recently written article and it shows how Establishment's gaffe are making Imran popular around the world.

Bro this is what I actually meant

Trust me if there had been any dictatorship or establishment rule in India than India would have never seen likes of Modi as their PM. Bcz even establishments are not that dumb in selection😁
But why the hell do you need establishments or dictators to decide who will come into power and who will go out? It should be the citizens of that country who decide. Doesn't it?

In my point of view, India is a fortunate country, and Indians are the luckiest people. At least they get what they dream of.

But why the hell do you need establishments or dictators to decide who will come into power and who will go out? It should be the citizens of that country who decide. Doesn't it?

In my point of view, India is a fortunate country, and Indians are the luckiest people. At least they get what they dream of.
So indians are lucky to select this guy? 🤔

So indians are lucky to select this guy? 🤔

:facepalm:
He is right in saying that in a democracy citizens decide who will be their leader and Indians have elected Modi twice as their PM in a democratic process.

Also, please let us know if this kind of language is acceptable or not? Then we have to change our tone accordingly.

:facepalm:
He is right in saying that in a democracy citizens decide who will be their leader and Indians have elected Modi twice as their PM in a democratic process.

Also, please let us know if this kind of language is acceptable or not? Then we have to change our tone accordingly.
Bro read again, I have only quoted Maldivian minister. You know the same remarks that become the source of recent fuss between India and Maldives.

Imran is a populist. But a popular leader lol.

When people like Imran wante the establishment to hunt down others it was ok, but when the same situation goes against him, the whining starts.

All that popularity doesn't mean anything if the populace cannot do anything when he is incarcerated unfairly.
Yep looks like sooner or later the pressure cooker of ppl restraint is going to burst open and the day it happens would be a special day for the democracy of Pakistan.

So bro you still believe he is not a popular leader yet. He is even more popular than ZA Bhutto was in his prime.
no he is not.

Bhutto had an ideology, imran never had any ideology.

If Imran is more popular than why cant his fans save him from jail?

They might be clowns as per se Maldivian ministers description, but they at least represent the Indian public. From this we can presume a big majority of hindu people carry bigoted views, but that's not so shocking from a third world nation.

no he is not.

Bhutto had an ideology, imran never had any ideology.

If Imran is more popular than why cant his fans save him from jail?
Bro Imran now have an ideology and that is the end of meddling role of establishment in politics. And on answer to your first proposition you can check the article ⬇️.

And on being in jail well bro even ZAB supporters couldn't save him from gallows but don't worry the establishment can never think so against IK as that would be a grave red line.

They might be clowns as per se Maldivian ministers description, but they at least represent the Indian public. From this we can presume a big majority of hindu people carry bigoted views, but that's not so shocking from a third world nation.
You would be crying islamophobia, if someone said the same of the huge majority of the muslim public in Pakistan (which is true btw)

Nah, you are wrong Pakistanis never elected a leader who has been the butcher of a minority group and had a proven bias against them.
They didn't have to. Pakistan since it's existence has been systemically wiping out it's minorities, forcefully converting them and chasing them away from the country. The Blasphemy law is used to specially target minorities.
I can't think of any indian Muslims who would ever run away from India and go to Pakistan, but many hindus and sikhs have fled Pakistan.
Minorities aren't even allowed to become pm, prez Or army chief in your country lol

Minorities aren't even allowed to become pm, prez Or army chief in your country lol
Yep being an Islamic republic they are not allowed to occupy these two positions but non muslims had been the CJ of Pakistan. And about minorities mistreatment we don't need lecture from India in which the minorities can't even eat food of their choice ie beef.

Also minorities in Pak are way better than in India and I can bet on that the minorities will love to flee from India to other countries then the Vice versa case for Pak. Also check the two articles below out of a long long list of such pieces which proves objectively that Pak is a way better place for minorities when compared to India.

Yep being an Islamic republic they are not allowed to occupy these two positions but non muslims had been the CJ of Pakistan. And about minorities mistreatment we don't need lecture from India in which the minorities can't even eat food of their choice ie beef.

Also minorities in Pak are way better than in India and I can bet on that the minorities will love to flee from India to other countries then the Vice versa case for Pak. Also check the two articles below out of a long long list of such pieces which proves objectively that Pak is a way better place for minorities when compared to India.

Lol, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. Thanks for giving me a laugh. Pakistan is a country founded on the name of religion which systematically treats its minorities like 3rd class citizens.
Anyone, who thinks that minorities are better off in Pakistan should never be taken seriously.
I mean, India has had minorities as pms, presidents, chief justice etc. Even bollywood and our cricket team has had a lot of minority representation, unlike our neighbors, who don't consider minorities to be equal humans.
Pakistan is one of the worst countries in the world for minorities.

https://www.globalorder.live/post/r...n-a-vicious-cycle-of-violence-and-suppression.

Lol, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. Thanks for giving me a laugh. Pakistan is a country founded on the name of religion which systematically treats its minorities like 3rd class citizens.
Anyone, who thinks that minorities are better off in Pakistan should never be taken seriously.
I mean, India has had minorities as pms, presidents, chief justice etc. Even bollywood and our cricket team has had a lot of minority representation, unlike our neighbors, who don't consider minorities to be equal humans.
Pakistan is one of the worst countries in the world for minorities.

https://www.globalorder.live/post/r...n-a-vicious-cycle-of-violence-and-suppression.

Hahah...ok then let other people be the judge of who is right and who is wrong. I have quoted a report from pew institution that ranks India above Pakistan in case of discrimination against minorities rather than some opinion pieces.

Anyways we are derailing the discussion here as this thread is about negative role of establishment not minorities.

The only reason that I can think of right now is to keep the power to themselves. These guys are more popular with people and have been gaining the sympathy of people of their respective countries which the establishment will never be able to swallow so that is why, this hunt is going on.

It is a dream that the whole of Pakistan is treating their minorities like kings, as their grand Quaid-e-Azam had suggested. But it's not like that. India is way ahead in terms of the treatment of their minorities and giving them rights and positions in government. Muslims are allowed to hold all important positions irrespective of their beliefs. Here in Pakistan, you have to declare that you condemn Ahmadis and their beliefs in order to get your basic rights to make a passport and CNIC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on.... Don't make it a India vs Pakistan thread considering the subject of the thread is way different and has nothing to do with India.

Donald trump has easily won the iowa primary election and said today that Biden 'stole' the 2020 elections. He is right but he does not know that the stealing in 2024 elections is going to be even more severe coutesy to US deep state.

Dont know why US establishment dont want Trump to be president again ? Has the spirit of Pak establishment break into them.

Wow surprising to see the growing support for Trump here. I still remember I was the lone voice in his support when he lost that sham of a election in 2020. People were busy in criticizing me and how good Biden will be for the world etc.

How time flies :)

Wow surprising to see the growing support for Trump here. I still remember I was the lone voice in his support when he lost that sham of a election in 2020. People were busy in criticizing me and how good Biden will be for the world etc.

Contrary to popular belief Trump is more peace loving than duplicitous Biden

Trump proved to be a great leader with tangible accomplishments. Under his administration, we witnessed historic peace deals in the Middle East.

Different reasons.

Trump is only targeted as he is the most popular leader who is anti-woke and pro-capitalism. He is constantly called racist, bigot by Liberals to defame him.

Lol no everyone supported Trump for right things and criticised him for wrong ones.
Different reasons.

Trump is only targeted as he is the most popular leader who is anti-woke and pro-capitalism. He is constantly called racist, bigot by Liberals to defame him.
He is pro capitalist compared to Biden not pro capitalist like the old school capitalists. He will bail out businesses if they scratch his back.

Lol no everyone supported Trump for right things and criticised him for wrong ones.

He is pro capitalist compared to Biden not pro capitalist like the old school capitalists. He will bail out businesses if they scratch his back.

No brother...its been a long time so you might have forgotten. However, when Biden won in 2020, my exact words were #NotMyPresident. It irked many and posters like Robert and other liberals were all over me.

No brother...its been a long time so you might have forgotten. However, when Biden won in 2020, my exact words were #NotMyPresident. It irked many and posters like Robert and other liberals were all over me.
Ok first he was never your president.. why would you say that, America is not ruler of the world..

Yes many were against him but many supported him as well.

Different reasons.

He do at times make racist remarks but is a 100 times better option than Biden.

Even in the UK there is an establishment and the pm cannot go off script or against the security services or state secrets they have the powerful media to make someone resign , they used that to get rid of jeremy corbyn since the establishment would never accept someone like him.

It happened to trump he went off script and became a liability the US establishment got rid off him.

Even in the UK there is an establishment and the pm cannot go off script or against the security services or state secrets they have the powerful media to make someone resign , they used that to get rid of jeremy corbyn since the establishment would never accept someone like him.

It happened to trump he went off script and became a liability the US establishment got rid off him.
Imran has been put down by Pak establishment now think Trump will face the same fate in near future.

It's incredible. These people are literally asking "why aren't people fighting the army?" Maybe when they are starving or have no homes to live in they will start chucking stones at the tanks and happily see their families wiped out.

Don't fight the Establishment

The people can hold non-violent protests, the right to protest - isn't it a part of Pakistan's constitution ?. Where are the mass public rallies in support of Imran Khan ? You can hold a civil disobediance movement like Mahatma Gandhi did, cant you ?

Imran has been given a hattrick of sentences just for standing up against the establishment.

What state secret? Do you think that if a Foreign ordered a coup, it would remain a secret? And what should happen to the guys that took part in the coup?

I am not sure why you are confused, the last 2 years have proved him right. There has been a coup, the SC confirmed that those MNAs couldn't vote against their party, the coup led no elections in PUNJAB and KP and the General elections are also late. Which bit is confusing your late brain
No confusion.

He went against establishment and establishment found a way get rid of him thro the parliment.

Worldwide, elected official switch parties and allegiance. IF that is a problem for IK he shouldn't be in politics. As usual, he wanted special treatment an dwhen he didn't get it, started throwing toys out the pram.

here is vajpayee in 1996 after he got the rug pulled under him.

he had his say, went to oppostion and came back stronger

a more recent example is Boris who lost his PM ship after winning the election big. his supporters deserted him and he was done.

Back in 2020 liberals and most American desis were acting as if covid deaths were all Trumps fault
And that if Biden came, he would eliminate covid.
Guess what nothing changed wrt covid after Biden came

And CNN which had a constant ticker showing "Covid deaths" in the US as long as Trump was there, removed it after Biden came to power
I recall all the celebrations along American Muslims when Biden won, remember that whole "Inshallah" hype?

No confusion.

He went against establishment and establishment found a way get rid of him thro the parliment.

Worldwide, elected official switch parties and allegiance. IF that is a problem for IK he shouldn't be in politics. As usual, he wanted special treatment an dwhen he didn't get it, started throwing toys out the pram.

here is vajpayee in 1996 after he got the rug pulled under him.

he had his say, went to oppostion and came back stronger

a more recent example is Boris who lost his PM ship after winning the election big. his supporters deserted him and he was done.
Boris didn't have to face Foreign powers paying local Generals to overthrow him. What did Latif mean we were ordered

Boris didn't have to face Foreign powers paying local Generals to overthrow him. What did Latif mean we were ordered
Long discussion on the other thread.

summary:

1) Establishment closely controls politics/democracy in pakistan and establishment will do what is its best interest

2) In the past it was outright martial law in pakistan when establishment was not happy (too many instances to list)

3) current geopolitics (read mood in US, in particular after "promotng" "democracy in Iraq"), does not look kindly towards martial law and dictators.

4) So it had to under a different guise. VONC was just that.

5) not the first time US has tipped the scales in Pakistani politics in favor of establishment: eg nixon's suport for Yahya, Bush support for musharaff

IK knew all this, but choose to take on both establishment and US admin head on. not a smart move.

Long discussion on the other thread.

summary:

1) Establishment closely controls politics/democracy in pakistan and establishment will do what is its best interest

2) In the past it was outright martial law in pakistan when establishment was not happy (too many instances to list)

3) current geopolitics (read mood in US, in particular after "promotng" "democracy in Iraq"), does not look kindly towards martial law and dictators.

4) So it had to under a different guise. VONC was just that.

5) not the first time US has tipped the scales in Pakistani politics in favor of establishment: eg nixon's suport for Yahya, Bush support for musharaff

IK knew all this, but choose to take on both establishment and US admin head on. not a smart move.
It's how countries evolve into countries that are ruled by its citizens. IK has won(, it will take time to see the fruits), yesterday's case was an embarrassment and has sent NS and others into the shitter.

It's how countries evolve into countries that are ruled by its citizens. IK has won(, it will take time to see the fruits), yesterday's case was an embarrassment and has sent NS and others into the shitter.
you are making the case that 7 decade trend is going to reversed by IK.

I'm skeptical.

you are making the case that 7 decade trend is going to reversed by IK.

I'm skeptical.
I don't think you see what we know. The revulsion against these convictions and what's happened in the last 2 years is shared by every sane PK, no doubt there are some losers that back criminals but 80% of the population has decided that these establishment can't hold Pk hostage. Whether IK lives to see the fruits of his labour, well, your guess is as good as mine.

I don't think you see what we know. The revulsion against these convictions and what's happened in the last 2 years is shared by every sane PK, no doubt there are some losers that back criminals but 80% of the population has decided that these few Generals can't hold Pk hostage. Whether IK lives to see the fruits of his labour, well, your guess is as good as mine.
there has to be visible measurable manifestation of this revulsion.

Economy plays a role in all this. Pak economy is currently either at the mercy of IMF of other benefactors ( read china)

Until the BOP issue gets sorted out long term, it is way too easy for outside influence to manipulate thinsg to their desired outcome.

not wishing bad outcomes. just playing out the scenarios

there has to be visible measurable manifestation of this revulsion.

Economy plays a role in all this. Pak economy is currently either at the mercy of IMF of other benefactors ( read china)

Until the BOP issue gets sorted out long term, it is way too easy for outside influence to manipulate thinsg to their desired outcome.

not wishing bad outcomes. just playing out the scenarios
People are angry and change has come but it will take time to fully manifest itself. Someone like me, a Pro army guy, with a father that served post partition has come to practically hate our army. I know its not the foot soldiers but at this point I can't tell the difference

Leaders mentioned in OP don't belong to the same group by any stretch of imagination.

2 of them are celebrity turned politicians.
2 of them are activists turned politicians.
1 of them has rigged elections, violated the constitution, damaged foreign affairs.

I doubt desi's vote for the betterment of their Mulq, they vote according to who can sway their emotions with ease, who can give them freebies, sometimes they vote against their interest just to spite neighbours or other communities or people belonging to different religions. 3rd pattern is exactly how people vote for Sarpanch or municipality elections.

There are people who genuinely believe Modi is good for the country then there are sad people who vote for Modi just to spite religious minorities in India, they get a weird kick out of others misery, they gloat online and are hooked to their famous news anchors spewing hate all day. It's a sad world they live in. Hysteria is very common among desi's. Weak societies crave strong leaders like Zia or Indira.

I am sure Imran has huge loyal fanbase like Modi but at the same time he rode social media wave like Modi, Kejriwal with the help of non resident Pakistanis. He is a good orator, due to lack of credible leaders in Pakistan it was easy for him to label them chor and daaku. Where he failed is unstable personal life, his captaan attitude and lack of team acknowledgement, overpromising.

Also ask yourself, would you care this much if Imran Khan was not a WC winning captain? I was sad when he was sentenced recently knowing that a supreme athlete ended up in jail.

Leaders mentioned in OP don't belong to the same group by any stretch of imagination.

2 of them are celebrity turned politicians.
2 of them are activists turned politicians.
1 of them has rigged elections, violated the constitution, damaged foreign affairs.

I doubt desi's vote for the betterment of their Mulq, they vote according to who can sway their emotions with ease, who can give them freebies, sometimes they vote against their interest just to spite neighbours or other communities or people belonging to different religions. 3rd pattern is exactly how people vote for Sarpanch or municipality elections.

There are people who genuinely believe Modi is good for the country then there are sad people who vote for Modi just to spite religious minorities in India, they get a weird kick out of others misery, they gloat online and are hooked to their famous news anchors spewing hate all day. It's a sad world they live in. Hysteria is very common among desi's. Weak societies crave strong leaders like Zia or Indira.

I am sure Imran has huge loyal fanbase like Modi but at the same time he rode social media wave like Modi, Kejriwal with the help of non resident Pakistanis. He is a good orator, due to lack of credible leaders in Pakistan it was easy for him to label them chor and daaku. Where he failed is unstable personal life, his captaan attitude and lack of team acknowledgement, overpromising.

Also ask yourself, would you care this much if Imran Khan was not a WC winning captain? I was sad when he was sentenced recently knowing that a supreme athlete ended up in jail.
Nothing to be sad about. A criminal was placed in jail. He should not had acted as a traitor and revealed state secrets. Only got what he deserved

Nothing to be sad about. A criminal was placed in jail. He should not had acted as a traitor and revealed state secrets. Only got what he deserved
What was his crime? Why wasn't he allowed to call witnesses? Why was the trial held in secret( against IHC orders), why did the Prosecutors become his defense team, why did the Judge run. You can post and run like Forest Gump, but you will have to answer these questions

People are angry and change has come but it will take time to fully manifest itself. Someone like me, a Pro army guy, with a father that served post partition has come to practically hate our army. I know its not the foot soldiers but at this point I can't tell the difference
Is this new behavior by the establishment which is causing this anger? or is it that information is leaking out more?

My view is that it is the same. its just the issues were papered over by someone else paying the bills in the past and there was a convenient boogey man: India. That playbook doesn't work anymore i guess

Is this new behavior by the establishment which is causing this anger? or is it that information is leaking out more?

My view is that it is the same. its just the issues were papered over by someone else paying the bills in the past and there was a convenient boogey man: India. That playbook doesn't work anymore i guess
Combination of many factors.
The establishment used the criminality of NS and AZ in the past and could easily turn on them or use them. In the social media age both the mafia parties and handlers are exposed. The fact that inflation is at 50% and electricity prices have gone up so much has also fuelled the anger.

Don't fight the Establishment

The people can hold non-violent protests, the right to protest - isn't it a part of Pakistan's constitution ?. Where are the mass public rallies in support of Imran Khan ? You can hold a civil disobediance movement like Mahatma Gandhi did, cant you ?

Most of Pakistan is politically disconnected. They can't rally without someone to rally them. The army cut off the head of the PTI and made sure nobody else was available to try to shepherd the public. Without a shepherd most of the awaam just sink into their malaise.

In addition to this most of the awaam want some sort of patronage, pseudo-power or prestige when it comes to politics or rallies. When Imran voluntarily gave up the jewel in Pakistan's crown ( punjab assembly), he lost a massive power mechanism that people would have stood behind.

I know the psychologies of Pakistanis very well. If a person goes out to rally 10 members of his family will stop him and tell him to keep his head down, everyone is a thief, Imran isn't paying your kids school fees etc etc. The revolutionary spirit will be extinguished before they leave their front door.

India has never been a any factor in PK elections.Sorry to disappoint

Most of Pakistan is politically disconnected. They can't rally without someone to rally them. The army cut off the head of the PTI and made sure nobody else was available to try to shepherd the public. Without a shepherd most of the awaam just sink into their malaise.

In addition to this most of the awaam want some sort of patronage, pseudo-power or prestige when it comes to politics or rallies. When Imran voluntarily gave up the jewel in Pakistan's crown ( punjab assembly), he lost a massive power mechanism that people would have stood behind.

I know the psychologies of Pakistanis very well. If a person goes out to rally 10 members of his family will stop him and tell him to keep his head down, everyone is a thief, Imran isn't paying your kids school fees etc etc. The revolutionary spirit will be extinguished before they leave their front door.
Runs counter to some of the other posters.

ARE you are implying its a lost cause?

Khan has become a name that is on the tongues of the majority of people in Pakistan. This is definitely Imran VS establishment/PDM today.

The price for going against the establishment
====
Breaking News! New York attorney general's office takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump's assets, including golf course and private estate north of Manhattan.

Source: CNN

Back