Why Pakistan Day is never celebrated as a proper National day?

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Before pti fans come in here and says its cause of the recent politics, no its not.

Ever since i was growing up, pakistan day was always seen as just a holiday and thats about it.

It was never celebrated nor was its importance ever considered or preached in the media.

While 14 august, which is our independance day is rightfully celebrated and is celebrated with fireworks and celebrations.

But in truth, had the Pakistani resolution never been made, there would had never been any independance.

It feels sad that 23rd march is seen as just a holiday. Infact the army celebrates it more than anyone else by having a parade.

Maybe had the resolution of Pakistan been respected, our constitution would had kept some meaning for our politicians today

Before pti fans come in here and says its cause of the recent politics, no its not.

Ever since i was growing up, pakistan day was always seen as just a holiday and thats about it.

It was never celebrated nor was its importance ever considered or preached in the media.

While 14 august, which is our independance day is rightfully celebrated and is celebrated with fireworks and celebrations.

But in truth, had the Pakistani resolution never been made, there would had never been any independance.

It feels sad that 23rd march is seen as just a holiday. Infact the army celebrates it more than anyone else by having a parade.

Maybe had the resolution of Pakistan been respected, our constitution would had kept some meaning for our politicians today
What's there to celebrate that we are being bankrupt?

The celebrations take place on 14 Aug.

I understand the importance and significance of the day but what would you like to see?

And an interesting fact is that most Pakistanis aren't even aware of this day.

Back