4500 PKR for an absolute belter!

MoHZ

Debutant
Runs
Assalamulaikum guys, would like to share pictures with you of a bat I picked up on my visit/travels/holiday to Pakistan! As you can see in the title it is an absolute bargain!

The bat's ping is awesome, I was so shocked... it's like the ball springs off it like a trampoline, has nice meaty edges and not too heavy at all! Has 9-10 grains and is just wow, I love it.

I have attached some pictures for you guys, feel free to ask as many question as you wish!Also request more pictures if you wish I didn't really know how to take pictures of it!

There is a small crack (one of those routine ones that usually appear) but it was my fault really seen as I tried hitting a yorker into orbit! :afridi

FAO CD Bhai, I could not get the crack to show properly on the pictures but have drawn a line where it has appeared, I should imagine a bit of adhesive would do the trick you think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 412
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 409
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 395
i love the stickers on the bat! haha jokes :D nice grains and big edges and profile

Last edited:
Good deal; this is like what I was talking about in the other thread; huge bat for so cheap and white blade. Make sure you knock it in well.

For Rs. 4500 it is bargain I must say, it looks too good for Rs. 4500!

Yaar that is nothing, there is nothing you have to worry about! They are usual and they happen to every bat.

So don't worry and just enjoy the bat!

You will never get a bat like that so cheap in the West. Good luck with. Bargain.

What is the weight of the bat? What is the handle like 8 piece? triple spring?

With the crack just fill it with PVA glue and clamp it in a vice for 24-48 hours.

Always love to see a good cheap bat, any info on where you got it and the makers?

i love the stickers on the bat! haha jokes :D nice grains and big edges and profile

Quite plain.

I actually quite like the plain look :yk

For Rs. 4500 it is bargain I must say, it looks too good for Rs. 4500!

Yaar that is nothing, there is nothing you have to worry about! They are usual and they happen to every bat.

So don't worry and just enjoy the bat!

Thanks for that CD, is an absolute bargain I'm loving it, I've been flicking 6's with such ease, like I say it pings amazingly well.

what grade is it?

I really don't know but as you can see there is 9-10 grains and has that blemish at the top of the blade (which would be covered by stickers anyways.

What is the weight of the bat? What is the handle like 8 piece? triple spring?

With the crack just fill it with PVA glue and clamp it in a vice for 24-48 hours.

Always love to see a good cheap bat, any info on where you got it and the makers?

I don't even know I picked it up in the shop and fell in love with it. It is heavier than my 5 star GN Powerbow, I would say it is maybe 2 lb 11 maybe a bit heavier.
The handle has 3 springs yes.

Thankyou for that guys, it's not a major crack just don't want it to develop into a bigger one. :kami

I got the bat from Katchery Bazaar in Faisalabad from World Sports, that's about all I know like I say I chose a bat by picking it up and don't really care about extraneous factors. I asked for a hard ball of the dude in the shop threw it against the bat and the ball nearly went through the roof!

There was quite a selection of bats in the shop, Boom Boom, CA etc etc but I went plain because I was getting a bat with more grains and better feel etc on it than bats nearer to 10000 mark and I could be sure that a plain bat can not be a fake bat!

I intended to bring it back as a second bat because I have a GN Nitro 5 Star but I used this in the nets and was so shocked, I am seriously thinking of stocking up on these bats... I play quite a high level of club cricket but have never really been interested in bats that much, when I see one I aesthetically like after a couple of seasons I buy it. This was the first time I actually took some interest in a bat and it has turned out to be a brilliant bargain for me!

Last edited:
thinking about putting stickers? and what grade of cricket do you play?

Yeah will be putting some stickers on it in the near future. Check your inbox bro.

Wow, mashallah, as the title says you have picked up an absolute bargain.

Hope you score tons of runs with it.

I hope you don't mind me asking, what stickers will you put on it?

Wow, mashallah, as the title says you have picked up an absolute bargain.

Hope you score tons of runs with it.

I hope you don't mind me asking, what stickers will you put on it?

Thankyou very much bhai! I am very pleased with it.

I don't mind at all brother :) I am thinking of Adidas Incurza, Nike or maybe Reebok Zigtech. Cant decide though!

PS Did anyone notice the Atta Balti in the background of Pic number 2? :akhtar

Thankyou very much bhai! I am very pleased with it.

I don't mind at all brother :) I am thinking of Adidas Incurza, Nike or maybe Reebok Zigtech. Cant decide though!

Ah, that's a tough choice, but in my opinion, I would say Incurza look the nicest.

However you better be ready to get some comparisons to :butt. :))

Yeah those are the ones I went for... I may post pictures when I have stickered it up.

I am ready for that brother!

Cool, good decision I would say.

Am I allowed to ask from where did you get them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the bat from Katchery Bazaar in Faisalabad and the stickers from Ebay brother.

If crack is deep then use the glue bigfan have recommended and after that use fibretech tape and apply it on the toe area.

The main thing is performance, looks and everything else come after and they don't matter if the bat plays well!

I got the bat from Katchery Bazaar in Faisalabad and the stickers from Ebay brother.

JazakallahKhair, CD bhai.

MohZ bhai ,when you get them inshallah, would you mind posting pictures of it, because I know the ones you are talking about and I was thinking of getting them but didn't know if the seller was legit or not.

JazakallahKhair.

Yes of course I will do that for you... they look alright on the picture.

But I am really only getting it because of the amount of extras that come with it (grip, toe guard, adhesive, sand paper etc etc).

Not a problem QS bhai :)

Yes of course I will do that for you... they look alright on the picture.

But I am really only getting it because of the amount of extras that come with it (grip, toe guard, adhesive, sand paper etc etc).

Not a problem QS bhai :)

JazakallahKhair, I really appreciate it.

The only reason I thought they weren't legit was because the seller was from India, I know they look alright in the picture, but sometimes they get the pictures from other places.

Wow that's a lot of extras, sounds like a good deal to me.

QS Bhai - I measured the edges they are approximately 34-35mm - not bad at all I must say.

No net yet Bhai, the long weekend here in the UK probably has something to do it. Hoping they turn up next week but even that weeks only got 3 days in it because of 'the Wedding'.

Here are pictures of the stickered up bat. Looks pretty decent in my opinion, some of the I is cropped off.
Not fully finished stickering yet - but this gives you guys an idea

Attachments

• DSCF3925.JPG
    DSCF3925.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF3926.JPG
    DSCF3926.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 175
JazakallahKhair for the pics.

I must say that the stickers don't look fake at all! It looks like a real Incurza.

lol nice on my old plain bat i put the v1.0 stickers (salman butt ones)

What do you mean? You mean apply them myself? Or actually make the stickers? Slightly confused CD bhai.

Bought them and applied them - They are 2011 Incurza model stickers.

MohZ bhai, a word of advice.

If I were you I would take off the Scuff sheet and buy a plain one because when you want to take this one off, it's going to be a real struggle. Also you can't see the awesome grains. ;-)

MohZ bhai, a word of advice.

If I were you I would take off the Scuff sheet and buy a plain one because when you want to take this one off, it's going to be a real struggle. Also you can't see the awesome grains. ;-)

I concur Quick Single Bhai :)

Was thinking that too brothers'. Actually I might go for plain look too - show off some central cherries!

Back