Abdul Razzaq's Helmet

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
137381.jpg

Using Ayrtek's helmet, looks impressive indeed! I can imagine how well it will look in green with a star on front.

I Heard Its Different From Other Helmets.. Is It True?

Where Can I Get It From? And How Much?

Thanks.

Yeah, who wants a helmet that stops the ball squeezing through the gap between the peak and the grill.

I think when most people criticise Ayrtek helmets, it's because of the aesthetics, they don'y really appreciate the research and technology that goes into making one.

From inside I would say Ayrtek looks the most comfortable out there. I like the shape to be honest if I had excessive cash I wouldn't mind one with Pakistan flag etc.

I'm all for using technology to improve safety... but I agree that this helmet is not as pleasing to the eye as some of the Alibion and Masuri ones.

It's like when they make hybrid cars, they make them look "different" so that everyone knows it's not a normal car... but it's not always a good thing.

Especially with the price tag this has... I'm not saying aesthetics come before practicality but I don't see why one has to suffer for the other...

Never been a fan ever since I saw them first. Sanga was one of the first to sport it.

Must have a button there to engage sleep and slog mode

I'm all for using technology to improve safety... but I agree that this helmet is not as pleasing to the eye as some of the Alibion and Masuri ones.

It's like when they make hybrid cars, they make them look "different" so that everyone knows it's not a normal car... but it's not always a good thing.

Especially with the price tag this has... I'm not saying aesthetics come before practicality but I don't see why one has to suffer for the other...

I totally agree with you, top post really.

I really really like the interior of helmet it looks very comfortable really.

That 250 Pounds helmet used to be 150 Pounds last year! :(

I must admit I'm knocking it without trying it as for all I know there may be a perfectly good reason for that shape.

But yeah, they were unknown last year and since a few pros have adopted the helmet they're able to put their price up.

The one in the pic is the top of the range one I believe in carbon fibre so ultra light and super strong.

I've seen a Warwickshire players helmet close up and it looks real nice.

Too expensive though.

I must admit I'm knocking it without trying it as for all I know there may be a perfectly good reason for that shape.

But yeah, they were unknown last year and since a few pros have adopted the helmet they're able to put their price up.

The one in the pic is the top of the range one I believe in carbon fibre so ultra light and super strong.
One of the reasons behind the shape is for increased strength. If you have a Visor at a 90 degree angle (like Masuri) then it's a lot easier to flex and bend backwards during a ball strike, than a helmet which has a sloped angle viso like the Ayrtek.

Prices will have gone up due to them moving into the retail market.

Back