Adidas Pellera Pro

Sammi24

Debutant
Runs
hi guys,

has anyone here used Pallera?

The guy in johannesburg has an pellera 2.8 8grains.

are the addidas bats worth getting?

or should i get something else.

best regards.
Sammi

I haven't heard much about Adidas bats but from much I have heard they are average bats...

Cover drive thanks for your reply.

i guess il see if he has anything else laying around since i want top line bat.

Bhai, there are absolutely no cricket stores in Denmark?

I suggest you to have a look and hold the bats first.

If you want top stuff bat then look at Newbery, there bats are impressive!

The best Newbery's I have seen online are at uzisports.com, have a look at there website as they have actual bat pictures.

thinking about ordering GM luna DMX org from mapperly.

anyone with any experince with mapperly + the bat?

CD in denmark u can only get middle order bats since people dont pay alot of money and the market is soooo small here.

really sad.

I already have 12000 TRD which i love... But need another since my brother also plays cricket and we almost have to fight for the bat.

I have a GN 5star powerbow that i got last sommer from cricket supplies utterly crap bat.

best regards

thinking about ordering GM luna DMX org from mapperly.

anyone with any experince with mapperly + the bat?

Actually I have ordered a mid range Luna from Mapperly Sports and the mid ranges (808 and 909) Luna he has are really good so I would say snap one quickly before he sells them.

Me and my friend have bought a lot of bats from him and his service and his bats are very good, I recommend them.

When you order make sure he knock off VAT for you and tell him to send via Royal Mail (unless you are fine with custom charges then go with courier one).

Your GN will open because I find Gray Nicolls bats to take a while to open up.

no experience with mapperly but yes with the luna.......I have like 2 of em and they pickup really nicely..............the sweetspot is lower down the blade if thats what ur looking for. I highly reccomend it!

Mapperly sports customer service is amazing. I have ordered atleast 5 bats with CD from there and all of them have been great quality. Speaking of Luna, yes it is an amazing bat. Currently I have one Original LE which picks up superb.

no experience with mapperly but yes with the luna.......I have like 2 of em and they pickup really nicely..............the sweetspot is lower down the blade if thats what ur looking for. I highly reccomend it!

Which bats do you have ? In total all of them which ones do you have ?

Mapperly sports customer service is amazing. I have ordered atleast 5 bats with CD from there and all of them have been great quality. Speaking of Luna, yes it is an amazing bat. Currently I have one Original LE which picks up superb.

Review post karro nah :)

CD I only have about 4 bats...............but I have held many bats that I dont own. I got a GN xiphos.........gm catalyst...........gm purist.......and I used to have an icon as well.

Adidas bats are usually very good . I had a Adidas ST master blaster county bat last season and it was by far the best bat frm my last seasons collection.

This season I bought a Adidas Incurza club bat(used & recommened by S. Butt) and this is also good but it needed little bit of knocking in and playing in more then adidas ST and now it plays really well. Its my 1st choice bat atm am using in the nets and will use in opening matches of the season.

Back