An approach has been reported

last_knight

T20I Debutant
Runs
A member of Team Pakistan is said to have reported an approach by a bookie. According to sources close to team management, a member of Team Pakistan has reporter it to Team Officials that hr was approached by a bookie ahead of 2nd Test in ongoing series against India.

.. more details to follow.

A member of Team Pakistan is said to have reported an approach by a bookie. According to sources close to team management, a member of Team Pakistan has reporter it to Team Officials that hr was approached by a bookie ahead of 2nd Test in ongoing series against India.

.. more details to follow.

HR should mean [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] the opener. Let's see how much he scores.

The bookie is stupid though, he doesn't need to pay the Pak players to lose the game. They will lose anyhow :p

Only an approach, our teammate, won't take any names ;) did the right thing.

As Mamoon would say, this doesn't need to be news. It's an obligation as a player.

HR should mean [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] the opener. Let's see how much he scores.

The bookie is stupid though, he doesn't need to pay the Pak players to lose the game. They will lose anyhow :p

hr was a typo. Read it as 'he'.

Don't make me open my mouth about that bookie.

Bookie happens to be a close relative of one of the opposition team player :p

Media is very strong these days. Nothing is hidden from the world.

Back