Any restaurants offering Halwa Puri breakfast in Mississauga?

srh

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Looking for a restaurant offering good Halwa Puri breakfast in Mississauga or Brampton. Would be nice if its a buffet :yk

lol . We at times [not frequently] have Halwa , poori & spicy daal stuffed kachori here in India. It's a grand breakfast :)

ps: dont have proper lunch after that breakfast btw-just something light like green peas pulao with raita & chutney.

Last edited:
damn . buddy i guess you got no luck as far as halwa poori goes -cant you pile on to a desi friends house who make this ?

^ Because oil and spices are found in abundance there

My mom makes excellent halwa puri, never have had a chance to visit a restaurant to eat it.

I think Pak Centre is known for it in Toronto. Maybe, Tabaq?

My mom makes excellent halwa puri, never have had a chance to visit a restaurant to eat it.

I think Pak Centre is known for it in Toronto. Maybe, Tabaq?

But you can not beat it a typical Halwa puri that is available at local shops in Pakistan. You get extra nutrients in it, such as one's sweat, smoke from cars, mosquitoes, third class oil etc

SO YUMMY.......... lol

Looking for a restaurant offering good Halwa Puri breakfast in Mississauga or Brampton. Would be nice if its a buffet :yk

Gerard street, when i was there they had pretty good restaurant, dont know if they offer halwa puri in breakfast, but it maybe a long drive from missisuaga,

Why do desi people eat so much oily and spicy food?

No wonder Pakistani hospitals are full of people....lol

But you can not beat it a typical Halwa puri that is available at local shops in Pakistan. You get extra nutrients in it, such as one's sweat, smoke from cars, mosquitoes, third class oil etc

SO YUMMY.......... lol

Whats up with all the hatred bro, no ones is forcing to eat? So shuts please?

Whats up with all the hatred bro, no ones is forcing to eat? So shuts please?

It is not the hatred. It is just hard facts. You are right there. In the end, it is up to people to decide what to eat or what not to eat. I was just having a little fun/joke there, that's all.

What kind of Halwa do you like the best from moong ki daal, carrots,sooji ,badaam & aatey ka halwa & which is most popular in Pakistan ?

ps: i have had louki ka halwa too but thats a big NO NO imo !

What kind of Halwa do you like the best from moong ki daal, carrots,sooji ,badaam & aatey ka halwa & which is most popular in Pakistan ?

ps: i have had louki ka halwa too but thats a big NO NO imo !
When the discussion is about Halwa Poori, the halwa can never be of anything other than sooji :inti

When the discussion is about Halwa Poori, the halwa can never be of anything other than sooji :inti

lol. i love the sooji halwa with slivers of soaked almonds & lil raisins in it :)

[some folks even put akhrot & chilgoze in it but i prefer almonds & raisins ]

Almost all the desi restaurants have Halwa Puri. Try Tandoori Style in Brampton, it has one.
On a side note:
Come to my place as I make amazing Halwa Puri.
The only Problem is, my house is in Calgary, and I visit Brampton once every month :p...Ajana beta for Halwa Puri. Specially the Halwa I make is amazing....

Almost all the desi restaurants have Halwa Puri. Try Tandoori Style in Brampton, it has one.
On a side note:
Come to my place as I make amazing Halwa Puri.
The only Problem is, my house is in Calgary, and I visit Brampton once every month :p...Ajana beta for Halwa Puri. Specially the Halwa I make is amazing....

Halwai Gee, can u FedEx one to Bay Area CA? ;$

Will be making a trip to Toronto soon, and one of the things I always look forward to is eating halwa puri at Pakcentre.
http://www.pakcentre.ca/

55583e75adcb4.jpg

Halwa Poori cooked in my home often and DEFN cooked during kanjak Puja,during pooja its with Black Channa and on normal days its White Kabuli.

I dnt like halwa puri, its very heavy specially after a glass of lassi, I prefer paey+cholay with naan

^Ye same. Too heavy for me. I'd rather eat the halwa with naan.

I dnt like halwa puri, its very heavy specially after a glass of lassi, I prefer paey+cholay with naan

The size of the poori or Bhatura can be reduced its not always necessary to have such a size, i remember my Pakistani family friends giggling after seeing the size of our smaller Phulkas but the size is always upto us. And if taste is not an issue then y not.

The size of the poori or Bhatura can be reduced its not always necessary to have such a size, i remember my Pakistani family friends giggling after seeing the size of our smaller Phulkas but the size is always upto us. And if taste is not an issue then y not.

It's not the size, it just feels heavy even if I eat a small one. I can eat it occasionally but prefer avoiding it if I wanna have a big breakfast.

Back