Asif Ali Zardari Ki Ghadari

suhaib

ODI Debutant
Runs
2 ghantay aata ki line main khara rehte huye ek aadmi ghussay se chillaya.
Main Zaradari ko goli marnay ja raha hon.
Kuch dari baat woh wapas aakr aatay ki line main khara ho gaya.
Kisi ne pucha.
“Kyon Maar Diya?”
Usne maayusi se jawab diya.
Wahan pe bhi line lagi hui hai.

Zardari ki zameen shad bad,
Bijli aaye 8 ghantay baad,

Tu nishan-e-Curruption Aalishan, Arz-e-Zardaristan,
Shad Baad Sindh rahy Aabad,

Zardari ki Zameen ka Nizam,
Aatay, Gas, Bijli ka Bohraan,

Qaum Mulk Sab Gharaq,
Nawaz, Wakeel Painda-Tabinda baad,

Benazir dunya se farar,
Parchamay sitara-o-Halal,

Khoon main ranga sara saal,
Bhool apna mazi shan-e-Haal, Jan-e-Istaqlal,

Saye-e-America,
Sar pe Sawar!

*Dhamaka Sale*
Buy Pakistan get Kashmir Free!
50% Discount for USA, Saudia and UK.
Plz contact Asif Ali Zardari.
Commission 10%

Film: Aao Bardbaad Keren.
Hero: Asif Ali Zardari
Heroine: Fehmida Mirza
Villain: Shareef Family
Scripted in: Dubai
Shooted in: Pakistan
Music by: Altaf Bhai
Action By: Pak Army
Suspence By: Chief Justice
Charactor Actor: Amin Fahim
Friendly Appearance: Saudi King
Comedian: Sheikh Rashid
Supporting Actor: Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman
Charactorless Actors: Choudhries
Dancers: Sheeren Rehman, Kashmala Tariq, Sumaira Malik
Financed By: Poor People of Pakistan.

Bachna Aye Ghareebo’n
Lo main Aa gaya

Fasaad ka Aashiq
Aman ka Dushman

Apni Ada hai
Bibi se juda…
Hey Ho…

Indian: Humare pass kanjar hain,kutte hain, Sowar hai.
Tumhare pass kia hai?
Pakistani:Tum humara muqabla kabhi nahi kar sakte.
Humare pass ZARDARi hai.

Once a molvi went to Zadari and said makhlooq ko mat tang kiya karo warna Allah ka azaab ayega, Zadari said bholay badshao, main hi wo azaab ho jo ana ta.

i dont mind if some people find the above jokes funny but dont F*kng disrespect the Qaumi Tarana!

Indian: Humare pass kanjar hain,kutte hain, Sowar hai.
Tumhare pass kia hai?
Pakistani:Tum humara muqabla kabhi nahi kar sakte.
Humare pass ZARDARi hai.

Once a molvi went to Zadari and said makhlooq ko mat tang kiya karo warna Allah ka azaab ayega, Zadari said bholay badshao, main hi wo azaab ho jo ana ta.

comeon man these jokes are mediocre. And too general also - anyone can substitute the word Zardari with something else.

2 ghantay aata ki line main khara rehte huye ek aadmi ghussay se chillaya.

Is it just imaginary or really there are queue for aata?

Garuda said:
Is it just imaginary or really there are queue for aata?
Imaginary?????
food2_F4QXGGwtnw7R.jpg

Inswinger said:
Imaginary?????
food2_F4QXGGwtnw7R.jpg
This is what we need to solve first. Making sure every one in south asia gets roti,kapda and makaan.

Man, I had an impression that Pakistan is one of the biggest producer of wheat. They also export wheat to India. Why they are rationing it then?

Man, I had an impression that Pakistan is one of the biggest producer of wheat. They also export wheat to India. Why they are rationing it then?

Because Mr Musharraf and his cronies played with the lives of the poor.

They allowed more export of Wheat then we could afford so his party could get the higher margins from exporting to fund their election campaigns. This lead to pakistan eventually having to re-import all the wheat back from Australia and America at Australian and American prices.

Then Mr Musharraf decided (personally) that it would be a good idea to test out the Gwadar port which doesn't even have adequate motorways coming from it. This increased the price of wheat even more.

Then you have Mr Zardaris poor management.

Then you have wheat producers hoarding wheat.

Then you have India hoarding water.

Then you have fake pesticides forced onto the farmers by corrupt government officials.

Then you have the lack of water reservoirs built in the Musharraf era to match the growing demand from the agricultural center.

yeh right, thats why wheat production grew from 5 millions tons a year in 1999 to 22 million tons a year in 2007, get the facts right wazeeri saab.

Funny and awesome:))):)):)):))):)):)))!!!!

yeh right, thats why wheat production grew from 5 millions tons a year in 1999 to 22 million tons a year in 2007, get the facts right wazeeri saab.

Mr Suhaib lies to save his Messiahs blushes

Pakistan harvested a record wheat crop of about 21 million tonnes in 1999-2000,which exceeded domestic requirement and hence was available as exportable surplus.

http://www.parc.gov.pk/articles/wto.html

get the facts right Suhaib Sahib :))

Last edited:
Wazeeri said:
Mr Suhaib lies to save his Messiahs blushes

Pakistan harvested a record wheat crop of about 21 million tonnes in 1999-2000,which exceeded domestic requirement and hence was available as exportable surplus.

http://www.parc.gov.pk/articles/wto.html

get the facts right Suhaib Sahib :))

That is one ignorant article by a school child probaby nawaz little parinda,

i have the sources and will post them later,

as for so much atta being availble in 1999 then i guess thats why there were even longer lines in those days and thats why a guy had commited suicide infront of ganjas home and burnt himself alive and your talking about excedding domestic demand :(
maybe you are talking about the peroid after mush bhai took over and khusali came ;-)

That is one ignorant article by a school child probaby nawaz little parinda,

:))

The ignorant little child works for Pakistan Agriculture Research Council.
Your taxi is here Suhaib
Bye Bye

Wazeeri said:

The ignorant little child works for Pakistan Agriculture Research Council.
Your taxi is here Suhaib
Bye Bye

Dr Muhammad Sharif???? sounds like mian saab to me

21 million tons in 1999 is a total lie my friend, i cant be bothered to search it but will tommorow

its 8th March, I am still waiting for your research Suhaib

i have not been bothered to do it yet, i can garentee you, pakistan did not produce 21 million tons in 1999, any sane person will agree.

i have not been bothered to do it yet, i can garentee you, pakistan did not produce 21 million tons in 1999, any sane person will agree.

Well Vegitto

Suhaib has given his guarantee and that is the end of that.

You see a sane person would never believe that Pakistan a country which consumes 19 million tonnes of wheat in a year produces anything more than 5 million tonnes of wheat in any given year,

However a sane person would agree whole heartedly that the wheat production can be quadrupled in 7 years.

I think Suhaib's official guarantee should be the end of the matter.

The way Wazzeeri continuously embarrass suhaib is one of the highlights of this forum.

OMG!!

How did I miss this. This is called pwnage. I really cant stop laughing.

Some people should admit when they have been proven wrong

Full time taking

:)) :))

Last edited:
Jokes aside, the patriotic and brilliant opening poster should learn not to disrespect the national anthem.

Or is that too hard to understand?

waqar_ahmad said:
Jokes aside, the patriotic and brilliant opening poster should learn not to disrespect the national anthem.

Or is that too hard to understand?

don't take this the wrong way but most pakistani's don't even know the quami tarana... because it is in farsi/turkish/arabic.... in fact for many of those who do know it not many comprehend it....

I personally love the use of symbols and its rhythm it gets the blood pumping

UK officials clueless about Asif’s degree

LONDON, March 20: British officials responsible for maintaining record of all educational institutions in the country have failed to find any trace of the institution in London from where Pakistan People’s Party co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari is claimed to have received his graduation or equivalent qualification.

In a written response to questions by this correspondent, PPP spokesman Farhatullah Babar said: “All that I can share with you on the basis of my information is that Mr Zardari passed his examination and qualified from Cadet College Petaro, Dadu. It was not a degree as the Petaro college is not a degree college.”

When asked about the institution from where Mr Zardari received his degree, he said: “Mr Zardari studied business and economics in a school in London now called (the) London School of Economics and Business.”

The PPP claims that Mr Zardari received his graduation or equivalent degree in 1976 from this school.

Mr Babar said that academic qualifications from London School of Economics and Business were said to be equivalent to a degree, but he did not know the ‘exact title’ of Mr Zardari’s degree and address of the institution.

The PPP spokesman is not the only one who could not find the exact address or existence of the institution. Edubase UK, the country’s official body responsible for maintaining records of all private and public educational institutions, is also clueless.

In a written response to questions about London School of Economics and Business, an Edubase official said: “In order to ascertain whether or not an institution exists, I conduct a search on three registers, Edubase, The Register of Education and Training Providers and the UK Register of Learning Providers. I have been unable to find evidence of this institution.”

An official at the UK Register of Learning Providers said: “Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate London School of Economics and Business.”

Mr Zardari was twice elected as MNA from 1990-93 and 1993-96, remained senator from 1997-99 and served as a federal minister in 1993 and again in 1996.

To become a parliamentarian a minimum degree of graduation is required, a condition introduced in 2002.

Analysts say if Mr Zardari is seeking to be a parliamentarian by contesting from NA-207, the seat of assassinated PPP chairperson Benazir Bhutto, he will have to submit his degree to the Election Commission. Otherwise, the PPP and its coalition partners will have to do away with the degree requirement through a constitutional amendment.

Credible records of Mr Zardari attending Cadet College in Petaro exist. He joined the college’s Jinnah House in 1966 as a student of eighth grade.

School records show that Mr Zardari completed his Higher Secondary School Education (FA/FSc) in 1974.

Mr Farhatullah Babar said: “The issue of academic qualifications and their equivalence did not arise until now. However, now that the media is asking about it we are trying to gather full details.”

https://www.dawn.com/news/294747/uk-officials-clueless-about-asif

Asif Zardari is a drop out.

Back