Attitude of entitlement or a fair demand? Are players/coaches justified in demanding free access to PSL games?

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
I saw this.

Whilst I respect Umar Gul as a stalwart of Pakistan cricket, I am not sure why he 'expects' his family to be accommodated in the same way and granted free passes to games?

It's one thing to request it from PCB but another to demand it. Why not buy tickets for your friends and family like anyone else?

How do you feel about this?

I saw this.

Whilst I respect Umar Gul as a stalwart of Pakistan cricket, I am not sure why he 'expects' his family to be accommodated in the same way and granted free passes to games?

It's one thing to request it from PCB but another to demand it. Why not buy tickets for your friends and family like anyone else?

How do you feel about this?

Tickets may have sold out. And only hospitality spots being available forced Gul to demand them. He can certainly afford them.

Tickets may have sold out. And only hospitality spots being available forced Gul to demand them. He can certainly afford them.

But this is what normal people do. They book in advance etc.

Or atleast if asking for a favour, don't complain in public!

Are the grounds even full? Doesn't look like it from YouTube highlights.

Seems to be a sub-continental thing - or is this only in Pakistan?

ticekts were available till thursday and friday. I placed my order on thursday and got them delivered today

I think these people just try to boost their own image by arranging free entry for their friends and families in front of them. Otherwise buying tickets should not be a problem at all because of their references.

Back