Australia v West Indies | 1st ODI | Perth | 3/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
West Indies won the toss and chose to bowl.

Australia 16/1 - Usman Khawaja has just fallen to Roach.

" Selectors these days should draw inspiration from the case of Marvan Atapattu. He started his odi career with three consecutive ducks but selectors kept faith in him and he went on to become one of sri lanka's greats""

Cricinfo

WI going well atm good bowling and fielding.

So our allegedly racist selectors picked Usman? And he failed again? I await the threads alleging conspiracy when he is rightfully dropped again. Not taking his opportunities at all, he is lucky we have little else coming through in batting or he would have been gone from consideration by now.

As usual, Bailey trying to bail out the sinking ship. Good comeback by the WI.

Australia Batting has great depth , Starc at 10 , he is good enough for number 7

Aussies not out of the game here, they are on course for 220 plus total here, If Gayle does not click , it will be tough to chase.

MJ batting well. You know what that means.

brilliant knock by Bailey

not sure why hes not in Test squad.certainly seems better than Khawaja

Brilliant innings by Bailey.

My respect for him increases more. Top notch guy under pressure !

And he is ripping apart Bravo in last over...

4 6 2 6 6

Wowserz what hitting by Bailey. Over 20 runs that final over.

What a comeback from from 98-6, unbelievable stuff.

Khwaja is pretty decent. Not having much luck in international cricket these days though.

MJ may well break a few more fingers today me thinks.

WOW Bailey....what a gutsy innings......that OZ trait

definitely deserves a go in the test XI consider its a bit fragile with an influx of youngstas

Looks to me a better batsman than all the new youngsters, how is his shield record?

Decentish.
Never great but never bad year in year out.

He's got great leadership skills so he's the kind of bloke the selectors want in the team.

Gayle needs to play a big role , he needs to stay there till 30th over at least.

And again.

Strange to see lbws at the WACA

Starc again

Our first real A-class bowler in a while (though only in limited overs).

I am a bit late to the party, but I am now starting to see why others have such high hopes for Starc. Man is a weapon.

No Gaylestorm but Bravo and Powell giving the Aussie quicks a hidin.

Aus only playing with 4 bowlers, don't think Maxwell can bowl 10 overs, wonder who will be the 6th bowler.

There was no evidence to say that was out, could change the game, 5 wickets for Starc though. Unstoppable.

How was that out? Another Davis. Rauf is the third ump for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back