Australia Vs Pakistan | Only T20 | Melbourne | 05/02/2010 | Pak Innings

MIG

PakPassion Administrator
Runs
Time to redeem themselves for Pakistani batting!

128 to get.

Well lets hope we can win and have something postive to talk about for 1st time This year!

Well lets hope for some fireworks from Akmal and Nazir at start of the inns.

Only highlight of the summer is that we got OZ out twice for 127. we may not chase it but thats an achievement.

sali said:
Only highlight of the summer is that we got OZ out twice for 127. we may not chase it but thats an achievement.

Amazing! didnt think about it.

Frankly speaking, I expect Pakistan to win this hands down - this team seems to be on a different planet !

I know we havent won the game yet but mashallah mashallah we have done brilliantly so far and insahlalh we should win :) but how the hell can we be so good at T20 but suck at everything else!!!

TalhaSyed said:
I know we havent won the game yet but mashallah mashallah we have done brilliantly so far and insahlalh we should win :) but how the hell can we be so good at T20 but suck at everything else!!!

Inshallah.

MIG said:
Amazing! didnt think about it.

Frankly speaking, I expect Pakistan to win this hands down - this team seems to be on a different planet !

:moyo

MJ, Tait, and Nannes are going to generate 150K speeds on this track. Let's see if Nazir can handle them. True test for him.

Aus has got terrific fast bowling attack. Let's hope we murder them!!!

So who was the commentator who was saying the catch Fawad Alam took was a ''sitter'' and was expected to be taken?

taaveez said:
MJ, Tait, and Nannes are going to generate 150K speeds on this track. Let's see if Nazir can handle them. True test for him.

Aussie bowlers need to just bowl fast and straight if they have any common sense!

come on lil dynamyte!!! Take the aussie bowlers to the cleaners!

Shahid A said:
So who was the commentator who was saying the catch Fawad Alam took was a ''sitter'' and was expected to be taken?

He also said he was kidding.

This pitch is super fast reminds of Perth of old.

Only Nazir and Akmal brothers are equipped to handle the Aussie fastmen, Nannes, MJ and Tait. Rest will struggle so it will be a challenge to score 128

Last edited:
Tait and Nannes to open and apparently its a fast fast wicket! :O

Gul was hitting 145k at times. So, Tait and co is likely going to go ABOVE 150k tonight.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
Can Dirk play for Holland again? after playing with Australia?

Dual nationality!

Just like Eoin Morgan for england.

John davidson who played for canada could have also played for Aussies.

There are a few around...

Aussies will have some serious pace up front!

Quaid: "Pak should start its series with T20 matches, then ODI and in the end, Test matches. T20 will pump their spirits right from start."
from cricinfo

Not sure how fast Aamer would have bowled... perhaps fastest around 155k

The speed gun is bekaar

160.7 kmh - 100mph!! What is happening ?

128 is a low target. But this pitch is difficult. Should be a good match.

Back