Azam Khan vs Iftikhar Ahmed: Who is a better finisher?

As I've mentioned many times, it shouldn't solely be about high average when batting lower down the order, especially with Azam and Ifti (although I would have preferred Haider Ali as a third lower order hard hitting batsman as well). It's more about the probability of one of them firing. If one fails, there's still a chance the other hitter can make a significant impact. We require impactful innings down the order, and Azam is capable of providing that, meaning we don't have to rely on Ifti all the time.

No idea why Salam Ali agha has been mentioned so many times. He doesn't bring anything to the table. He was okayish in PSL.

only issue with Azam Khan is the consistency, he can get into the role of the finisher but he needs to perform more frequently but one thing is for sure we cant keep both Iftikhar and Azam into the side as both are single dimensional players.

only issue with Azam Khan is the consistency, he can get into the role of the finisher but he needs to perform more frequently but one thing is for sure we cant keep both Iftikhar and Azam into the side as both are single dimensional players.
Only issue with Azam khan ??? Ifthikhar been doing this since last year! Why arent u mentioning him ?? Last time Ifthikhar performed at international level was vs Nepal !!!

Only issue with Azam khan ??? Ifthikhar been doing this since last year! Why arent u mentioning him ?? Last time Ifthikhar performed at international level was vs Nepal !!!
Lord Mohraheem bro. i have already mentioned both are single dimensional players :ROFLMAO:

I really enjoy conversation with u specially on ur best friend Iftikhar :ifticool

Azam Khan emerged as a better ball hitter than Iftikhar, TBH Azam is better at striking the ball but the problem was that he never performed. But in this series, Azam has emerged as a better batter than Iftikhar, who did nothing substantial when he should have just smashed the Irish bowlers everywhere due to smaller boundaries.

If iffi is not bowling then I don't think he will be playing and should not be playing ahead of the likes of Salman ali agha who is a better batter than him.

Azam Khan emerged as a better ball hitter than Iftikhar, TBH Azam is better at striking the ball but the problem was that he never performed. But in this series, Azam has emerged as a better batter than Iftikhar, who did nothing substantial when he should have just smashed the Irish bowlers everywhere due to smaller boundaries.

If iffi is not bowling then I don't think he will be playing and should not be playing ahead of the likes of Salman ali agha who is a better batter than him.
Chacha will play, he is the father and most respected senior of the dosti club.

In T20 most matches are generally batting shoot outs, you need multiple power hitters in your team.

Ideally 5-8 should be either pure power hitters or power hitters who can bowl or power hitter who can keep wickets.

Ifti might be the Godzilla but Azam K is the King Kong.

And K Kong with its muscle power beats the aged and antique G zilla hands down. :inti

Ifti might be the Godzilla but Azam K is the King Kong.

And K Kong with its muscle power beats the aged and antique G zilla hands down. :inti
Unless you're referring to the trash non Canon movie where somehow King kong who's the size of a building was made to be as tall as Godzilla who's the size of the empire stats building and can vaporise you with his atomic breathe then no, Godzilla stomps.

And no azam Khan is not king kong he's more Blob from X men.

And chacha is not godzilla, he's more like that old man from the Movie UP who ended up falling off the sky because his back gave in.

Ifti is absolute trash, get him booted. Azam Khan may not be the answer but will take him for now.

Ifthikhar won’t perform in World Cup, his fan excuses will be either, he didn’t get the chance Aus ky baari nahy ai , when his number does call they say who team collapse Sara pressure Chacha per tha! Bro stfu he is useless

Back