Best place to replace bat handle online?

ProudLight

Debutant
Runs
Hey guys! I recently cracked my handle and I feel that I should replace it. The bat is SS Ton Gold Limited Edition. Should I replace the handle or go on my path towards buying a new bat. If I should replace the handle, can someone provide a link to where I can do it and also the price it would cost me. Thank you

Hey guys! I recently cracked my handle and I feel that I should replace it. The bat is SS Ton Gold Limited Edition. Should I replace the handle or go on my path towards buying a new bat. If I should replace the handle, can someone provide a link to where I can do it and also the price it would cost me. Thank you

i don't know where to get it replaced online, but i once got my gray nicolls oblivion's handle replaced from a local repairer, it cost me around 15$.....and it genuinely feels like the original handle, so i'd say better get it replaced rather than buying a new bat.....

i don't know where to get it replaced online, but i once got my gray nicolls oblivion's handle replaced from a local repairer, it cost me around 15$.....and it genuinely feels like the original handle, so i'd say better get it replaced rather than buying a new bat.....

Alrighty! Thanks for the quick reply. I dont know if I can get it repaired from a local repairer because I live in Canada. If its possible, can give me the contact of where you got it replaced?

Alrighty! Thanks for the quick reply. I dont know if I can get it repaired from a local repairer because I live in Canada. If its possible, can give me the contact of where you got it replaced?

i got it done from here in pakistan, he doesn't have an email nor a phone number i guess.....at least i don't have that.......i think a decent carpenter would be able to do.....but i'm not sure about how it goes in canada.

Put some pictures.

Depends on how you broke it and what does the bat look like now? (any damage to bat)

Back