Black Mirror (TV Series)

Top show. Every episode was thought provoking and a mind bender!

Anyone seen this recently? Currently on Season 3.

Actually its at Season 4 now. So far turning out to be the weakest season. Too many happy endings. I guess the success of season 3 episode "San Junipero" which won 2 Emmy awards has made the show runners make more epodes like that.

Its still better than anything else in the Scifi morality play genre. For people who are not familiar with the show, its the modern day version of the Twilight Zone. Each episode takes any particular cutting edge new technological advance to its furthest and darkest implications.

Actually its at Season 4 now. So far turning out to be the weakest season. Too many happy endings. I guess the success of season 3 episode "San Junipero" which won 2 Emmy awards has made the show runners make more epodes like that.

Its still better than anything else in the Scifi morality play genre. For people who are not familiar with the show, its the modern day version of the Twilight Zone. Each episode takes any particular cutting edge new technological advance to its furthest and darkest implications.

I meant I’m on season 3, I’ve got that episode you mentioned next to watch.

I’ve been binge watching this. I love these anthology shows/movies. Just finished S4 Ep1.

If you like this, you may like Inside No 9 on BBC2. Twisted, & dark anthology series.

Anyone watched the interactive episode that just came out?

No, how does the interactive aspect work?

At certain scenes it gives you two options to pick, this then influences how the rest of the episode goes. Sometimes it will eventually tell you you chose the wrong option then you can go back to selecting the right option. I'd definitely recommend watching it, it's about 1hr 30 mins long

I didn't like Bandersnatch but Black Mirror for me is the greatest TV show ever made. The originality, storytelling and the acting is on a level never seen before. Charlie Brooker is a genius. A few of the episodes, if they were standalone movies would be up for Oscars.

At certain scenes it gives you two options to pick, this then influences how the rest of the episode goes. Sometimes it will eventually tell you you chose the wrong option then you can go back to selecting the right option. I'd definitely recommend watching it, it's about 1hr 30 mins long

Yea it was very late and I wasn’t fully in it so that may be the reason but I was a bit confused since it kept going back to the same options

Watched it yesterday with my cousins. Very cool and unique this option to influence how the movie plays out. Was a very interesting watch, some great acting and very innovative thinking by the script writer!

Watched it today.

That was weird but fun.

After watching this I think I will watch the earlier seasons.

Watched it today.

That was weird but fun.

After watching this I think I will watch the earlier seasons.

Yeah, Black Mirror is unique because every episode is completely different so you don't need to watch all episodes to understand what the plot is. Writers are extremely creative, fair play to them

What do people think of the new season? Have to say it was really disappointing compared to all the earlier ones.

Back