Breaking News - Fireworks takes over hot seat at Los Galacticos

Fireworks11

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Sky Sports Breaking News:

Los Galacticos confirmed Fireworks as their new manager today, giving him a three-year contract as he steps in to replace POP.

Although his salary was not disclosed, reports suggest it could reach £7 million a year, making him the game's highest-paid coach.

"Los Galacticos C.F represent a fantastic challenge for me," Fireworks said on his arrival.

Welcome to the board. Stay active if you want to spend three years as you mentioned.

The Real Fortis manager would like to officially welcome Fireworks to the managerial seat at Los Golacticos. 'Fireworks has a good pedigree for the game and has a proven history involved in the managerial aspect of the game...it's also impressive how he has put behind him the match-fixing controversies of the past to start afresh'

Watch out for an exclusive one-on-one interview with the 'gaffa' Mohsin, to be streamed live tomorrow evening at 8pm BST

RealFortis.com

Last edited:
Welcome!

Bulls taking over PPFMC, cricketjoshila and now AtishBaazi!

Well if he's getting 7m....I want 7m......d'ya get me? d'ya get me? d'ya get me? cos it's important you get me.

Well if he's getting 7m....I want 7m......d'ya get me? d'ya get me? d'ya get me? cos it's important you get me.

Well if you get 7mil then I want 7mil...if you'll excuse the pun...

Thanks guys. :)

The Real Fortis manager would like to officially welcome Fireworks to the managerial seat at Los Golacticos. 'Fireworks has a good pedigree for the game and has a proven history involved in the managerial aspect of the game...it's also impressive how he has put behind him the match-fixing controversies of the past to start afresh'

Watch out for an exclusive one-on-one interview with the 'gaffa' Mohsin, to be streamed live tomorrow evening at 8pm BST

RealFortis.com

:))) keep it quiet :butt

Good luck Fireworks ... you've got a pretty good team to work with, now you just got to make them perform out in the middle.

Back