CA Test 12000

doubt anything can be much more limited or TEST over TRD?

this is way too overpriced anyways!

The bat is same as 12000 and I have seen all the bats which UK agent for CA has at the moment. Not very impressed with the quality. Also Owzat don't stock these bats, when u order they ask the UK agent for CA to send it to u on their behalf.

Regards

Asad

Asad, thanks for the response. It certainly is good to hear about this from an authentic source. Just a couple of questions if you have time to answer.

Have you seen the bat used by Younis Khan and Hammad Azam. Any idea which one this is? It looks different from TRD.

You said the UK agent does not have high quality bats. Could you tell us where you get yours from?

Sorry I haven't seen YK and HA bat.
Regarding our CA bats, these were hand picked from the CA factory before the anouncement of UK agent. In future I will be buying from the UK agent as long as they have quality bats. I always hand pick all my bats, regarding what make it is.
I did handpick few from the agent but they haven't been delivered. I didn't buy any 12000
Regards

Asad

Thanks Asad. It looks like Younis is using a Plus 12000 and Hammad is using a Plus 1000. Are the willow quality on all these bats the same as TRD?

Attachments

• Younis Khan.jpg
    Younis Khan.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 127888_reu_1212041.jpg
    127888_reu_1212041.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 272
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
the quality of YK's bat will be the same as of TRD. but the TRDs are normally better than 12000. I have used both and currently have a TRD. Its a bomb. For more info on TRD u can check my review.

Thanks ibtsam. I saw your review thread and the bat looks amazing. Would you be able to post pictures of 12000 and your TRD side by side? I seem to like YK's bat much better than Dilshan's, just looking at pictures, balance etc.

The bats given to pros are much better quality than the actual stickers on the bat. Manufacturer puts whatever stickers he likes on these bats to promote all his models.

Regards

Asad

That makes sense Asad. What surprises me more is that the difference between 12000 and 12000 LE TRD is more than just willow quality. Would love to see side-by-side pictures of these two bats to confirm this, if anyone has the time and inclination.

Can anyone tell which type of grip YK is using. It doesnt look like anything I've seen before.

I don't have both 12000 and 12000 TRD LE but I have seen and closely inspected both and I can safely say there is a big difference between both of these models.

TRD LE overall is bigger and has bigger profile in comparison to 12000.

I think it is Chevron grip but then my eyes aren't great so bear with me.

Thanks for that Cover Drive. Makes a lot of sense. Looking at the pictures it certainly seems to have a bigger profile. But thats not necessarily a good thing right?

I had a 10000 (not LE) a few years ago. I liked the pickup but the willow quality was average, i'd say G3, and the sweet spot was smaller than I'd like. Also the toe was quite large and a real dud. I still remember when I got out in a SF because the ball hit slightly lower than I wouldve liked. Anyway, I'm still leaning toward 12000 vs TRD because I have a feeling I won't like the pickup of TRD because of its size. Or then again maybe I'll go with a GT335. So many choices!

Go with a newbery. I rate Bas better than ca even. In my opinion ca used to make much better bats in the past. Go see asad bhai if you can and hand pick a nb or bas.

I have been to Owzat cricket few times and saw CA TEST 12000 bats. They looked top notch quality. If ur buying the bat to be used in the UK then I would suggest you buy from Owzat Cricket because CA make these bats especially for English Conditions and these bats will play better then the standard CA plus bats which are made for just Pakistani pitches/conditions.

I have been to Owzat cricket few times and saw CA TEST 12000 bats. They looked top notch quality. If ur buying the bat to be used in the UK then I would suggest you buy from Owzat Cricket because CA make these bats especially for English Conditions and these bats will play better then the standard CA plus bats which are made for just Pakistani pitches/conditions.

I can't believe that you can come up with a statement which is 100% false and rubbish. They haven't bought any CA stock( I was told by the agent when i visited 3 weeks ago) so How can they have these bats in their shop. i will call the owzat tomorrow to confirm that. Their orders are sent direct by the agent and all the CA stock I have seen, i couldn't recommend you to buy from there. You are better off buying from Pakistan if you r visiting there or buy from a retailer who is willing to send you photos of the bat.
I am going to forward your statement to CA Director to check if they make these bats especially for English conditions, lets see what he says.

Last edited:
The last time I went to Owzat they did have some CA bats in stock. I forgot to take pictures but I would have shown you they did have CA gear in stock.
I would recommend all to buy from Owzat Cricket, they are arguably the biggest, best and most reliable retailers in the UK, if anything happens to ur bat they will take care of it.
My friend bought a Puma iridium 2020 bat from there. He paid £175 for the bat and he was bit worried that he had paid lot of money and what if anything happens to the bat. Owzat said to him just go and use the bat and if it breaks/crack then bring it back to us and they will repair it free of charge or replace it. They have outstanding customer service and instore staff are very friendly.

Last edited:
The last time I went to Owzat they did have some CA bats in stock. I forgot to take pictures but I would have shown you they did have CA gear in stock.
I would recommend all to buy from Owzat Cricket, they are arguably the biggest, best and most reliable retailers in the UK, if anything happens to ur bat they will take care of it.
My friend bought a Puma iridium 2020 bat from there. He paid £175 for the bat and he was bit worried that he had paid lot of money and what if anything happens to the bat. Owzat said to him just go and use the bat and if it breaks/crack then bring it back to us and they will repair it free of charge or replace it. They have outstanding customer service and instore staff are very friendly.
I will have answer to both your statements as I have just sent an email to CA Director. I'll ring Owzat to check if they ever had CA stock.

I just asked my mate that bought a Puma bat few weeks ago. He said Owzat had CA and Boom boom bats in stock.

I just asked my mate that bought a Puma bat few weeks ago. He said Owzat had CA and Boom boom bats in stock.
just spoken to CA Director and he is very surprised that I am asking a question on different qualities of a same bat. He is saying that How can they make different bats for English conditions.
All their bats are the same quality either u buy from abroad or from their factory.
will conform with Owzat later today
Regards

Asad

just spoken to the owner of Owzat and he is saying that they have never stocked 12000 CA bat, they do however have 1 10000, 1 8000 and 1or 2 lower range CA bats. you have to order online and they send the bat through the CA distributor. I ave already been to the distributor and I don't think the 12000/10000 i saw were that great

Last time I went to Owzat cricket was just before the season started and I saw with my own eyes they had CA TEST 12000 batin stock.

Last edited:
CA Test Range [courtesy cricketinsight.co.uk]

P9198639.jpg

please explain What is the difference between Ca plus and Test Ranges???

pretty much the same ... Test range is for UK Market... I suppose... 10000's and 12000's of both ranges are bloody super good.....

Back