Captaincy - Who else but Babar Azam?

Lol. I have a serious problem with you suggesting Rizwan without haven an idea of what kind of approach you want to take with him and what kind of team you want to take with him as captain.

It just proves that player name and played worship is a problem that we will struggle to get out of. Our problems are here to stay.
I think there is a huge difference between "taking the name of a player" and "suggesting him for captaincy". I don't need Rizwan if same culture is seen ahead. I don't want babar if same dosti yarri group is gonna play. SIMPLE APPROACH

I think there is a huge difference between "taking the name of a player" and "suggesting him for captaincy". I don't need Rizwan if same culture is seen ahead. I don't want babar if same dosti yarri group is gonna play. SIMPLE APPROACH
Then Rizwan should be the first name you cross out. Plain and simple.

What are you expecting? Rizwan being made captain because Babar is poor, promotes friendship culture and timid approach…whilst Rizwan will upgrade on all of this by providing a culture based on meritocracy, aggressive intent like England, Australia etc? HE HAS PLAYED A HUGE HAND IN MAKING THIS RUBBISH CULTURE WITH BABAR IN THE FIRST PLACE

Then Rizwan should be the first name you cross out. Plain and simple.

What are you expecting? Rizwan being made captain because Babar is poor, promotes friendship culture and timid approach…whilst Rizwan will upgrade on all of this by providing a culture based on meritocracy, aggressive intent like England, Australia etc? HE HAS PLAYED A HUGE HAND IN MAKING THIS RUBBISH CULTURE WITH BABAR IN THE FIRST PLACE
I know you might not like anybody taking the name of Rizwan anywhere but who should be the captain then. Name that guy brother

Try to stand on solution end now.

I was all for making Rizwan the captain, but after thinking it over, I reckon he’d just be another Babar, keeping the same ‘dosti yari’ culture and lack of seriousness.

I’d rather go with either Fakhar or Naseem. This means resting both Babar and Rizwan and bringing in young guns like Haris, Irfan N., and Aamer Jamal. Let Fakhar lead and play modern cricket. Sure, we’ll see a lot of failures at first, but it’ll pay off in the long run.

Imran Nazir said on a local channel program:

"The captain may be anyone, but your team should also be good. If I talk about 11 players, then you don't have any extraordinary performances. You shouldn't just blame the captain and always put the blame on him."

Going with names like RIZWAN isn’t going to solve anything for us.

We need a fresh name with fresh thinking, no connections or dosti yaari with the existing useless players like Shadab, Imad, Iftikhar.

Gotta think out of the box.

M Haris, Fakhar, these are the two options I can think of right now. But we should also focus on finding someone from the domestic circuit who has average or above average IQ and is a confidant lad.

All we need right now is a decent IQ person who is also confident. With some cricketing skills too that conform to modern standards.

Issue is our current players are too meek with below average IQ and that includes Babar plus RIZWAN.

Shan Masood in all 3 formats makes the most sense.
Considering our middle order woes I'm confused as to why he was dropped (alongside M Haris) after a very decent 2022 t20 world cup.
Instead we picked nothing players like Usman Khan and a massively inexperienced Saim Ayub.

Best option: Sarfraz

Alternative options: Imad, Saud, Shan

Left field options: Saim, M Haris
I don't understand why people love living in the past. May aswell bring back Younis Khan he also won an ICC trophy.
Sarfraz is like 38 he's done with international cricket. He should have performed better after the champions trophy if he wanted to stay on.
Babar's era is also over. Time to move on. Look forwards not back.
I bet in 5 years people will be calling for Babar to come back as captain citing the t20 wc win vs India in 2021. We live in nostalgia hence we are decades behind the modern international cricket standards.

I don't understand why people love living in the past. May aswell bring back Younis Khan he also won an ICC trophy.
Sarfraz is like 38 he's done with international cricket. He should have performed better after the champions trophy if he wanted to stay on.
Babar's era is also over. Time to move on. Look forwards not back.
I bet in 5 years people will be calling for Babar to come back as captain citing the t20 wc win vs India in 2021. We live in nostalgia hence we are decades behind the modern international cricket standards.
Younas khan isn't an active player

Misbah played til 41 so I don't see why sarfaraz can't, sarfaraz is the best t20 pakistan captain with 32 wins out if 37

Yes was in bad form for 1 tournament and got dropped babar has been in poor form for 5 tournaments still playing

Second best option is shaan masood

1. Pick your best 11 and put their names of a Team sheet
  2. Pick a Captain from the Playing 11

Now name Babar's replacement!

Reports circulating on social media that Chairman PcB was informed that some senior pros have left down Babar Azam and not played upto the standard and they need to be ousted ASAP for team culture protection.

Looks like PCb will do major surgery by not cutting Babar Azam rather Imad Amir wil be given the treatment

Who will respect Saud Shakeel when he has nothing to show? It would make more sense to make Fakhar Zaman the mew captain instead of bringing a no-one from outside.
For me he doesn’t deserve to remain in the team because we don’t want such players who perform only once a year.

The sorry truth is that there is no leader in the ranks of Pakistan. Mohammad Harris and Amir Jamal show promise but you cant put relatively inexpirenced(at international level) players straight into the team and as captian. So realistically i would go back to Shaheen.

The sorry truth is that there is no leader in the ranks of Pakistan. Mohammad Harris and Amir Jamal show promise but you cant put relatively inexpirenced(at international level) players straight into the team and as captian. So realistically i would go back to Shaheen.
At least you didn’t say stick with Babar

Reports circulating on social media that Chairman PcB was informed that some senior pros have left down Babar Azam and not played upto the standard and they need to be ousted ASAP for team culture protection.

Looks like PCb will do major surgery by not cutting Babar Azam rather Imad Amir wil be given the treatment
Utterly predictable - so in essence nothing changes.

Mubaraks.

Babar removed “Pakistan team captain “ from his bio on facebook. It is inevitable that PCT will have a new captain

View attachment 144472
It was obvious that he'd be sacked. Why even bring him back to captain? What a useless selfish call up. He deserves to be sacked from all formats period

Until and unless he proves himself in domestic. Too much of this golden boy drama

WHat other guys can take up this role? Would you want a guy who is experienced or would you go for a totally new guy?

Who will it be if not Babar, Rizwan or Shaheen?

WHat other guys can take up this role? Would you want a guy who is experienced or would you go for a totally new guy?

Pakistan fans will need to accept a non-performing captain, or risk having Babar back again.

Babar should never captain Pakistan anymore. He is just not captain material, and the demeanor with which he carries himself does not inspire confidence.

However this means that once a non-performing captain is selected, then news about groupings etc will be even more frequent.

It was obvious that he'd be sacked. Why even bring him back to captain? What a useless selfish call up. He deserves to be sacked from all formats period

Until and unless he proves himself in domestic. Too much of this golden boy drama
Sacking him from captaincy is understandable, but Babar Azam proving himself in domestic cricket?

Muhammad haris is one option who also won the Asian emerging tournament 2023. He seems like a pretty good captain.

Other option is fakhar zaman who is the only batsman in the team who makes t20i team on merit. He should be considered.

No babar no rizwan no Shaheen.
Infact I would kick these losers out.

Sacking him from captaincy is understandable, but Babar Azam proving himself in domestic cricket?
Why should he not? Why are you adamant on Amir and Imad proving themselves in domestics but 120sr opener with a balls to six ratio of 60 odd balls shouldn’t prove himself in domestics?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been poor bhai. In 2022 he's been the worst opening batter of the tournament and he's been unwilling to improve his power game.

He looks better then the rest because his competition is shadab, Azam, Imad, Chacha etc.

Otherwise rizwan has outperformed him for 5 tournaments in a row now

He needs to improve.

Why should he not? Why are you adamant on Amir and Imad proving themselves in domestics but 120sr opener with a balls to six ratio of 60 odd balls shouldn’t prove himself in domestics?
I am not a Misbah fan Astahgfirullah

His over-cautious approach has destroyed the mentality of our cricketers.

He's been poor bhai. In 2022 he's been the worst opening batter of the tournament and he's been unwilling to improve his power game.

He looks better then the rest because his competition is shadab, Azam, Imad, Chacha etc.

Otherwise rizwan has outperformed him for 5 tournaments in a row now

He needs to improve.
If Babar get's dropped from the team, who makes the team then?

You are going to drop Babar Azam, who might still be your highest run-getter in all formats alongside Rizwan in recent times. More than half the team gets dropped before you even begin to think about dropping Babar from any Pakistan team.

He has been impact-less since quite some time, so he needs to let go of captaincy and just play as a batter.

You are going to drop Babar Azam, who might still be your highest run-getter in all formats alongside Rizwan in recent times. More than half the team gets dropped before you even begin to think about dropping Babar from any Pakistan team.

He has been impact-less since quite some time, so he needs to let go of captaincy and just play as a batter.
Play in what position? And his mate Rizwan?

There are rumors on social media that Shaheen may be made a scapegoat to protect Babar. Babar is a politician if he survives this, then i will have no doubt that he is the man behind all the tragedy that happened to Pakistan cricket recently.
It doesn't make sense logically.

Shaheen and will stay and so will Babar. They are your top performers and cannot be dropped. What may happen id Babar loses his captaincy.

Don't make the mistake of appointing the team's best player as captain, as has been done in the past by some clowns.

This isn't gali mohala cricket; the captain must be able to lead effectively. Performance alone shouldn't be the criteria,

We need someone who is stragecally and tactically strong

The only realistic option is Shaani Masood he is Pakistan's finest.

It doesn't make sense logically.

Shaheen and will stay and so will Babar. They are your top performers and cannot be dropped. What may happen id Babar loses his captaincy.
I think it's the other way round, where we haven't heard a peep about Shaheen's garbage performance this World Cup so far.

Babar is all set to take the blame for this disaster.

He's the highest run getter because he opens or plays the most. No one has played more games that too on pindi roads against b strings then he has .

In 2023, Fakhar scored multiple massive daddy 100's but obviously stats show babar scoring more runs as fakhar didn't even play 80% of his world cups games. The rest like saud and agha get rotated and bat way too low to ever make more runs.

Even players like imam haven't been regular often dropped for a few games for shan or Abdullah whereas babar and rizwan play every game period.

Same with test and same with t20. They have the most runs due to having positions where you can score the most runs(t20) or just playing every single game possible (odi and test)

Don't make the mistake of appointing the team's best player as captain, as has been done in the past by some clowns.

This isn't gali mohala cricket; the captain must be able to lead effectively. Performance alone shouldn't be the criteria,

We need someone who is stragecally and tactically strong

Pakistan fans cannot accept non-performing captains. Just not in our DNA.

Social media pressure will make sure that captain is hounded and disgraced. Groupings will be all the more common.

Social media pressure will make sure that captain is hounded and disgraced. Groupings will be all the more common.
Captaincy itself is a performance. I'd rather have a captain who can lead us to victories, even if they're not a top performer, than a great performer captain who can't win us any games.

He's the highest run getter because he opens or plays the most. No one has played more games that too on pindi roads against b strings then he has .

In 2023, Fakhar scored multiple massive daddy 100's but obviously stats show babar scoring more runs as fakhar didn't even play 80% of his world cups games. The rest like saud and agha get rotated and bat way too low to ever make more runs.

Even players like imam haven't been regular often dropped for a few games for shan or Abdullah whereas babar and rizwan play every game period.

Same with test and same with t20. They have the most runs due to having positions where you can score the most runs(t20) or just playing every single game possible (odi and test)
Fakhar was dropped for poor form before the 2023WC, where he was averaging close to what Azam khan is averaging right now.

Saud played at the same position all World Cup and couldn't outscore Babar, even though he got decent opportunities to take the game deep in majority of the games.

Imam has been a regular in the ODI team since 2018, and he was dropped for poor form during the World Cup.

What? We embraced Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Malik with open arms for what they offered as cricketers. They were never regular performers with the bat. You do not speak for all Pakistan fans with that claim.

Nay bro. That is gonna be a bigger blunder than making Shan masood the test captain. He needs to make his place in the team first, then we can think about his captaincy.

People accepted sarfraz even when his performances in 2017-2019 weren't remotely close to his 2014-2015 performances where he was top scoring in every series freqently getting man of the match and was viewed as the oxygen of the team.

Only misbah fans hate sarfraz for a poor 2018 outing and ignore his 2018 t20 outings.

They also unfairly hate him for 2019 cause he didn't win but he had wins over strong teams whereas 2023 Pakistan didn't beat anyone. They beat Nedtherlands and Bangladesh. NZ was fakhar or bust and we have no clue if Pakistan would have chocked or not If drs didn't come into play as Pakistan still needed like 150 to 180 something runs to get and the middle order was fragile. And Sri lanka required 2 batters to bat put of their skins, plus it doesn't help India tagdolled this team for 50 all put.

Sarfraz's team the one he choose would whitewash 2023 odi and 2024 t20 team 5-0.

Fakhar was dropped for poor form before the 2023WC, where he was averaging close to what Azam khan is averaging right now.

Saud played at the same position all World Cup and couldn't outscore Babar, even though he got decent opportunities to take the game deep in majority of the games.

Imam has been a regular in the ODI team since 2018, and he was dropped for poor form during the World Cup.
And theirs your problem. Babar has NEVER BEEN DROPPED FOR POOR FORM. 2022 world cup and 2022 asia cup is worse then anything fakhar has done in his life or any t20 opener for that matter. Yet where is Bobby's drop?

What was the point of ny argument? It was that babar should be dropped cause he was poor correct?

Fakhar was poor deapite scoring daddy 100's before his dip, so he gets dropped but appranrly that logic doesn't apply to babar for his horrific 2022 t20 outing? Why?

What? We embraced Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Malik with open arms for what they offered as cricketers. They were never regular performers with the bat. You do not speak for all Pakistan fans with that claim.
Maybe you are young, but we have been around long enough to remember how Shoaib Malik was disgraced by our fans and then booted out for Younis Khan in the 2009 Sri Lanka series.

There was hardly any social media pressure at the time, but he had to face a lot of backlash despite doing alright with limited opportunities. The common theme was that Malik did not deserve a place in the Test team and so should hand over captaincy to one of the seniors, which eventually did happen.

Nay bro. That is gonna be a bigger blunder than making Shan masood the test captain. He needs to make his place in the team first, then we can think about his captaincy.
What blunder after just 1 series? Please explain

We lost a series to Australia?

Name me the last captain who won a series in Australia for pakistan

Tbf, shan can select in a very intelligent manner, you're likely not gonna have team selection issues with him.

It's just the issue is his own form sucks

And theirs your problem. Babar has NEVER BEEN DROPPED FOR POOR FORM. 2022 world cup is worse then anything fakhar has done in his life or any t20 opener for that matter. Yet where is Bobby's drop?

What was the point of ny argument? It was that babar should be dropped cause he was poor correct?

Fakhar was poor deapite scoring daddy 100's before his dip, so he gets dropped but appranrly that logic doesn't apply to babar for his horrific 2022 t20 outing? Why?
You can go back to September 2023 and look at the comments for yourself

Fakhar was on pretty much everyone's hit-list before that astonishing knock against New Zealand revived his ODI career.

You haven't seen anyone say stuff like that about Babar have you?

Maybe you are young, but we have been around long enough to remember how Shoaib Malik was disgraced by our fans and then booted out for Younis Khan in the 2009 Sri Lanka series.

There was hardly any social media pressure at the time, but he had to face a lot of backlash despite doing alright with limited opportunities. The common theme was that Malik did not deserve a place in the Test team and so should hand over captaincy to one of the seniors, which eventually did happen.
What do you mean by a performing player anyways? Who’s a performing player in Pakistan? What is the definition of ‘performance’?

No one was gonna win against Australia in their home den lol.
You can go back to September 2023 and look at the comments for yourself, some of them from your gang here I'm sure.

Fakhar was on pretty much everyone's hit-list before that astonishing knock against New Zealand revived his ODI career.

You haven't seen anyone say stuff like that about Babar have you?
Again no need to deflect the conversation. This isn't about fakhar's drop. My point is fakhar was dropped for being poor correct? So why not babar? His 2022 asia cup and 2022 wc performance warranted a sack from the t20 format altogether. His 2024 form further proves it.

So why does this logic not apply to Bobby? And wdym by haven't seen anyone say stuff like that? I have no clue what you're referring to.

We are talking about T20 captaincy brother. have not questioned test captaincy here.

SHan has to make his way into the team first. This is not how he should make his way by being made captain out of no where.

People accepted sarfraz even when his performances in 2017-2019 weren't remotely close to his 2014-2015 performances where he was top scoring in every series freqently getting man of the match and was viewed as the oxygen of the team.

Only misbah fans hate sarfraz for a poor 2018 outing and ignore his 2018 t20 outings.

They also unfairly hate him for 2019 cause he didn't win but he had wins over strong teams whereas 2023 Pakistan didn't beat anyone. They beat Nedtherlands and Bangladesh. NZ was fakhar or bust and we have no clue if Pakistan would have chocked or not If drs didn't come into play as Pakistan still needed like 150 to 180 something runs to get and the middle order was fragile. And Sri lanka required 2 batters to bat put of their skins, plus it doesn't help India tagdolled this team for 50 all put.

Sarfraz's team the one he choose would whitewash 2023 odi and 2024 t20 team 5-0.
Which imaginary world are we talking about here? Sarfraz was vilified for his being a specialist captain. Every other person in Pakistan, besides people from Karachi obviously, wanted him booted for Rizwan. Hell even senior cricketers like Hafeez went all out in Rizwan's defense on Twitter and wanted Sarfraz removed. This was when Hafeez was still playing by the way. Shoaib Malik had sort of a mini-gang going against Saifi bhai aswell during the World Cup 2019.

It was certainly not just Misbah fans, everyone wanted him removed from the Pakistan team itself. Once Rizwan hit those two centuries against Australia in UAE right before the World Cup and Sarfraz got himself in hot waters for the racist comment in South Africa, he was going to go no matter what. Things got so bad in fact that fans were publicly heckling Sarfraz DURING the World Cup 2019, while he was with his family at an outing.

His 2018 T20 outings were ignored due to him beating up B or C teams that were sent to the UAE. I don't agree with that, but I'm sure posters who were here during that time remember how toxic the environment had become.

Once again, these above are facts and not something I came up with. You can use the search function on PP and go back to that time or ask @Mamoon who used to be even more critical of this team back then (maybe because he had some hope left).

No one was gonna win against Australia in their home den lol.

Again no need to deflect the conversation. This isn't about fakhar's drop. My point is fakhar was dropped for being poor correct? So why not babar? His 2022 asia cup and 2022 wc performance warranted a sack from the t20 format altogether. His 2024 form further proves it.

So why does this logic not apply to Bobby? And wdym by haven't seen anyone say stuff like that? I have no clue what you're referring to.
Because Babar hasn't failed like the likes of Fakhar, Iftikhar, Imam etc have for a very long time.

I remember there were calls for Babar to be dropped from the Test team when he first started, but since then he has consistently performed for Pakistan.

Now whether those are soft runs, that's debatable.

We are talking about T20 captaincy brother. have not questioned test captaincy here.

SHan has to make his way into the team first. This is not how he should make his way by being made captain out of no where.
Maybe you have not read my post tactics amd strategy we are talking about which can be applied in any format

Shaan masood Top performer in the last t20 WC With average of 40+

The opener who averaged only 17 with the bat is currently The captain of the pakistani team

Agreed

Shan, Rizwan and Babar have no business playing T20 in the first place

Abdullah Shafique is on thin ice. He tries to improve tbf

Salman Ali Agha will not amount to much either, he isn’t the 140sr middle order player you need.

Your best white ball crop:

Fakhar
Harris
Saim
Azam (no shame in saying it)
Usman

Emerging talents:

Khwaja Nafay
Ammad Alam
Arafat Minhas (this boy is the real deal)
Jahandad Khan

Underrated talents

Aamer Jamal (natural leader)
Tayyab Tahir
Abdullah Shafique

There is NO WAY you can argue that Pakistan cannot build a strong team without Babar and Rizwan

Maybe you have not read my post tactics amd strategy we are talking about which can be applied in any format

Shaan masood Top performer in the last t20 WC With average of 40+

The opener who averaged only 17 with the bat is currently The captain of the pakistani team
Babar was top scorer in 2021 as well. this is not how captaincy should work, should it?

Shan has no performance to show in domestics and PSL E.g...

Babar should be removed but shan?? Keep babar then

Which imaginary world are we talking about here? Sarfraz was vilified for his being a specialist captain. Every other person in Pakistan, besides people from Karachi obviously, wanted him booted for Rizwan. Hell even senior cricketers like Hafeez went all out in Rizwan's defense on Twitter and wanted Sarfraz removed. This was when Hafeez was still playing by the way. Shoaib Malik had sort of a mini-gang going against Saifi bhai aswell during the World Cup 2019.

It was certainly not just Misbah fans, everyone wanted him removed from the Pakistan team itself. Once Rizwan hit those two centuries against Australia in UAE right before the World Cup and Sarfraz got himself in hot waters for the racist comment in South Africa, he was going to go no matter what. Things got so bad in fact that fans were publicly heckling Sarfraz DURING the World Cup 2019, while he was with his family at an outing.

His 2018 T20 outings were ignored due to him beating up B or C teams that were sent to the UAE. I don't agree with that, but I'm sure posters who were here during that time remember how toxic the environment had become.

Once again, these above are facts and not something I came up with. You can use the search function on PP and go back to that time or ask @Mamoon who used to be even more critical of this team back then (maybe because he had some hope left).
The drop drama and divide will always exist which is why I broadened it to 2017 as well. Their was a divide and karachi supported. Nonone supports the idea of Bobby as captain and frankly very few as players now.

As for 2018, those b teams would murder Pakistan as it is now, B team Australia that was whitewashed had finch, maxwell, Stones and other a string alongside b strings. That team ain't losing to the c team NZ nor to Ireland that tied with Pakistan in their home den(NZ) or beat Pakistan once(Ireland), let alone the mainstring murdering Pakistan left and right(Jan NZ)

This is where I stopped.

If azam is the best white ball crop then I will pass this crop and keep worst performing crop like Riz or Salman ali agha for middle order.

But this thread is about captaincy.. talk about that

Funny thing is we don't even know if anything is even going to change! and if anything does change, will it affect only the t20 team, or will the changes go across the chairman across the board and change Odi and Test teams as well.

Personally I for the betterment of Pakistan cricket I hope its across the board!

Babar was top scorer in 2021 as well. this is not how captaincy should work, should it?

Shan has no performance to show in domestics and PSL E.g...

Babar should be removed but shan?? Keep babar then
When I'm clearly stating that the captain should be strategically and tactically strong, you're focusing on performance after just one series loss.

Who else in Pakistan is strategically and tactically strong?

You also mentioned he made a blunder and you havant replied what blunder he made

Because Babar hasn't failed like the likes of Fakhar, Iftikhar, Imam etc have for a very long time.

I remember there were calls for Babar to be dropped from the Test team when he first started, but since then he has consistently performed for Pakistan.

Now whether those are soft runs, that's debatable.
How? 2022 was 2 years ago? Afterwards the team focused on odi. Babar didn't do well in NZ c string and made one 100 on pindi roads. Everyone performed during that series except imam, fakhar was a beast. Rizwan scored multiple half centuries, Agha scored multiple half centuries. Chacha in some of his games was a star etc. Besides imam no one failed as it was a b nz team in roads?

In asia cup they got exposed. Babar may have done his Nepal E azam meme, but afterwards he was a failure left and right and a failure in world cup left and right which was played in Indian roads bit obviously fans will cling onto some of his 50's but he was outperformed numerous times by the top order of 1-4 be it rizwan, Fakhar or Abdullah with only imam doing worse.

In 2024 he's been crap as well.

So wdym by not failing for a long time? His performances in t20 especially have been so bad his avg has dropped by 8 points in the past 2 years he's played with sr dwindling as well?

When I'm clearly stating that the captain should be strategically and tactically strong, you're focusing on performance after just one series loss.

You also mentioned he made a blunder and you havant replied what blunder he made
Haris is tactically strong so is saud shakeel. Shan doesn't have the performance backing. He has the education though and will have more power then Bobby as a captain due to nepotism

Just strategy is not enough. If that is enough than bring back Sarfaraz and make him the captain again. He has experience, Strategically he has done well, matched his troops nicely.

This is not how things work brother. Both Sarfaraz and Shan cannot make their way into a t20 team. How can you make them captain? explain please?

Removed babar 100%. I agree. But not bringing a guy who cannot even cement his place in the team.

I think it's the other way round, where we haven't heard a peep about Shaheen's garbage performance this World Cup so far.

Babar is all set to take the blame for this disaster.
It's not garbage. Far from it. Shaheen and Babar both aren't going anywhere from the team. That's a fact.

Agreed

Shan, Rizwan and Babar have no business playing T20 in the first place

Abdullah Shafique is on thin ice. He tries to improve tbf

Salman Ali Agha will not amount to much either, he isn’t the 140sr middle order player you need.

Your best white ball crop:

Fakhar
Harris
Saim
Usman

Emerging talents:

Khwaja Nafay
Ammad Alam
Arafat Minhas (this boy is the real deal)
Jahandad Khan

Underrated talents

Aamer Jamal (natural leader)
Tayyab Tahir
Abdullah Shafique

There is NO WAY you can argue that Pakistan cannot build a strong team without Babar and Rizwan
This Ammad Alam lad has serious shots. If only we had a competent system. Then he would be on track to become a future beast in t20 cricket.

Shan Masood as a T20 would be the biggest joke. Let’s regress even further by selecting a talent-less wonder! Bring in somebody who can’t even score runs in PSL. Let’s make somebody who averaged 15 at a SR of 105 in 2024 PSL our captain! And btw Karachi didn’t even qualify for the eliminators under his captaincy! Just because somebody can speak good English doesn’t mean he is a good captain!

Not only Pakistani fans, but cricket fans from other nations also won't tolerate this absurdity. It might work for a short period, but not in the long run. What kind of logic suggests dropping Babar Azam because he can't increase his strike rate, while appointing Shan Masood, who performs much worse, even as a captain!

this time better take a risk and go for a young captain... my would be be either Saud Shakeel or Naseem Shah

this time better take a risk and go for a young captain... my would be be either Saud Shakeel or Naseem Shah
ifti chacha for captain ...most aggressive player ..
also case registered on bobby

The lawyer stated that the players put financial gain over country's honour and wasted a lot of money by their trip to USA and West Indies.

Back