Caribbean T20 - semi finals - Hampshire vs Windwards - T&T vs Jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteDudeFromTrinidad

Local Club Regular
Runs
first game is already under way, both games are live on Eurosport

Hampshire won toss and are batting, currently 41/0 after 5.2

O.K buddy, you have tempted me. Just going to upgrade to Eurosport for an extra 50p a month. :)

There's a game at 11.50pm next?

O.K buddy, you have tempted me. Just going to upgrade to Eurosport for an extra 50p a month. :)

There's a game at 11.50pm next?

good decision buddy, you know it makes sense :)

we're still half way through the first match, Windward Islands to bat next

second game starts at 12.00 midnight, you can guess who i'm backing in that one :)

Is the semi finals at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua ? Why is the turnout low in Antigua ? Love the Windies atmosphere but its been quieter this year in the T20 Cup.Hope its at a different venue.

Last edited:
good decision buddy, you know it makes sense :)

we're still half way through the first match, Windward Islands to bat next

second game starts at 12.00 midnight, you can guess who i'm backing in that one :)

I watched it last year and enjoyed it very much.

I'm on, that was very quick.

Good start by Windward Isl, should get this target with the likes of Fletcher and Sammy.

Typical West Indian, trying to smash a back of a length ball out the ground. Charles gone, Jones strikes.

It's a pleasure watching Simon Jones bowl anytime.

Is the semi finals at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua ? Why is the turnout low in Antigua ? Love the Windies atmosphere but its been quieter this year in the T20 Cup.Hope its at a different venue.

no, thankfully the tourny has moved on to one of THE best cricket grounds in the region, the Ken Oval in Bim

the crowds for the early games have been poor, but they tend to build up nicely for the later game

tonight's late game should be a belter

T&T vs Yard is like our equivalent of Pak vs India :)

no, thankfully the tourny has moved on to one of THE best cricket grounds in the region, the Ken Oval in Bim

the crowds for the early games have been poor, but they tend to build up nicely for the later game

tonight's late game should be a belter

T&T vs Yard is like our equivalent of Pak vs India :)

Excellent,will tune in :ajmal

Jones strike. James did a Misbah there trying to scoop one off middle stump.

Islands have thrown it away

Matthew smashes a huge one!

and now 2. Islands still in this with the way that dude strikes it.

Who you backing DV? :)

want the west indies team to win coz im sorta racist against english teams :)) hampshire should take it though :(

Windwards still just about in it and are currently 10/1

i backed them for a few pounds at 20/1 because it would have been rude not to :)

although thinking about it, from a T&T point of view a Hampshire win would be a good result. The winner of this tourny will qualify to represent the region in the T20 champions league. Last year it was Guyana although they got a cutarse by the likes of Mumbai Indians

Hampshire cannot represent the "Caribbean region" so if Hampshire get through, tonight's semi-final between T&T and Jamaica will effectively decide who gets to represent the region in the CL

12 off 3! Good game but how come very little crowd. I thought these guys were cricket mad?

Single and 2 but not enough. Well bowled Jones.

Hampshire win.

Jamaica and T&T should be a cracker now.

Hampshire win by 4 runs

lost a few pounds but as mentioned above i'm not too disappointed because it means that T&T only have to beat Jamaica to qualify for Champions League

Not sure why the English sides are there. Probably helps with tourism or something.

Darren Bravo looks a spitting image of Lara and to me just as talented.

Obviously Gayle will be the key as in any LOI match he plays in.

Not sure why the English sides are there. Probably helps with tourism or something.

Darren Bravo looks a spitting image of Lara and to me just as talented.

Obviously Gayle will be the key as in any LOI match he plays in.

i think you better switch your pretend bet over to T&T because Gayle isn't playing. He's currently in Aus playing in the Big Bash

Match Betting Live

Trinidad & Tobago

Jamaica

stanford deserves what he gets.

T&T all over Jamaica. 53-4

140 could be a good score on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back