Coloured Cricket Clothing Manufacturers

zaminabs

Debutant
Runs
Do any PP members know of any coloured cricket clothing manufacturers/suppliers in Pakistan?

The reason I ask is that the local league here in Luton has talked about teams having coloured clothing for 2007 season. My brother's team want to be the first to get the coloured kits & want cheap kits due to a limited budget.

I have checked out some in the UK but they charge £15 on average for a shirt alone.

Nauman said:
AJ sports

AJ Sports - ah yes the former kit manufacturer to Pakistan cricket team.

They sell the Pakistan Test Match jumper for £59!!!!!!! So I dont think they are cheap and there is no coloured clothing on their site.

Bump :D

Any info about Pakistani shops on this matter :)

Bump :D

Any info about Pakistani shops on this matter :)

We got ours through UT Sports in Karachi, however, Sialkot Shop (Basharat bhai) also makes them.

Basharat bhai is on this forum so I am sure he will reply to your thread.

Yep, we got ours from him as well. He is a great guy and the price and quality of work were excellent!! Though ours were white uniforms with numbers and logo, I have seen CD's jersey which was colored and it was very nice.

To be honest, the quality of mine was as good as the Boom Boom Pakistan jersey I have if not better :).

To be honest, the quality of mine was as good as the Boom Boom Pakistan jersey I have if not better :).

Yes Uzair Bahi
Fabric was same as used for BOOM boom shirts .
Due to our quality and competitive price we have completed many USA based club and league orders .
Nowadays we are busy in order 300 coloured uniform sets ( 2shirsts+1 trouser for each player ) for ten teams from Central Texas Cricket League USA .

Yes Uzair Bahi
Fabric was same as used for BOOM boom shirts .
Due to our quality and competitive price we have completed many USA based club and league orders .
Nowadays we are busy in order 300 coloured uniform sets ( 2shirsts+1 trouser for each player ) for ten teams from Central Texas Cricket League USA .

MashAllah that is brilliant Bhasarat bhai amazing!

colored Cricket uniforms

This was sketch Uzair's shirt but original can upload by him.
I have no original image because Uzair gave us very short time only 3 to 4 days to making and delivering it.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
Back