Copa do Fenômeno (Season 2) - Match Day 2

Sid has revitalized his team after his poor start to the season.

Huntsmen destroyed HP. Conceding too many goals.

Need to play a different formation possibly.

Last year was a building year as the team had some holes and tactical issues. That early work is paying dividends this season.

Don't really care about Copa as it is the equivalent of the league cup basically (your team being the equivalent of Birmingham city when they won it recently).

Also you can't take the cup with you when they sack you :)

League Cup is the best Domestic Cup at the moment!

Has nothing to do with the fact that Bradford City are in the final, just saying.

Anyway, I've always viewed Copa and Zizou as equals rather than one being better than other. They both have different type of challenge due to format differences.

Yea i know im just winding up F_C

Forgot about Bradford City making the final. When is it?

Wow what the hell happened!?

It's ok we'll be back next game.

Space Cat trying to hide his poor record in tournaments. Sour grapes but anyway every time i see him, i make sure he has a good luck at our shiny Copa cup. :d

Wait what the hell!? Why was Ben Arfa playing RB?! and Isla played CM and Piatti player RM? I'm so confused...

But copa winners didnt prove very tough. They look even weaker this year.

Even in bad form, we comfortably defeated you. Quite embarrassing indeed. :moyo

Never ever let anyone make you doubt Yoann 'Pirlo-Beckham-Zidane' Gourcuff for a second. He's almost a God in FM.

Poor performance at home and deserved to lose. First loss of the season so hopefully a wake-up call.

Gang is unstoppable right now.

Glad to see the team doing well.

Back