CPL T20| Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors | 15th August, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Mohammed Hafeez is yet to bat but the GAW placed well at 89/1 in 13.3 overs after being out into bat

Run a ball 6 for Hafeez as he is run out on the penultimate ball of the GAW innings

GAW finish at 139/6 in their 20 overs

Will this be enough to stop the JT from winning?

JT will start with Ahmed Shehzad when they start their chase for 140 to win in about 15 minutes

Good to see a controversy free t20 league for once.

Shame on Hafeez, finally a club side has realised he isn't a number 3 so sent him in at number 5. And you could tell he was throwing a strop by running lazily which eventually led him to get run out. For someone who is our number 3 (unfortunately meant to be for your best batsman) he struggled to 6 off 6 in the final 2 overs, pathetic player.

Shame on Hafeez, finally a club side has realised he isn't a number 3 so sent him in at number 5. And you could tell he was throwing a strop by running lazily which eventually led him to get run out. For someone who is our number 3 (unfortunately meant to be for your best batsman) he struggled to 6 off 6 in the final 2 overs, pathetic player.

No i think hafeez is leaving soon so they decided to give the number 3 position to someone else if they wanted to remive him they would have done that earlier why after 5 matches?he scored more runs than misbah,akmal,shehzad so far

And they are off !

Gayle looks in fine form as JT end first over with 7/0

Shehzad to face

No i think hafeez is leaving soon so they decided to give the number 3 position to someone else if they wanted to remive him they would have done that earlier why after 5 matches?he scored more runs than misbah,akmal,shehzad so far

No doubt Akmal and Shehzad have been poor, but Misbah has at least won the Zouks a match. Hafeez is another bits and pieces player who is only surviving because of his bowling. Answer this, would you play him if he couldn't bowl? I think the answer would be no, so why is he a number 3 batsman?

These IPL, CPL, BPL etc are for TWO type of people. Owners and the Players. Fans of Cricket are just taken for a ride. Take some money out and see how many of the players will show up just for the " Love of the Game " ???? Not many I am sure.

No doubt Akmal and Shehzad have been poor, but Misbah has at least won the Zouks a match. Hafeez is another bits and pieces player who is only surviving because of his bowling. Answer this, would you play him if he couldn't bowl? I think the answer would be no, so why is he a number 3 batsman?

Hafeez also won his team the previous match and if hes in form i would play him down the order dont take me wrong im not one of those pathetic die hard fans but i really feel for this guy he gets bashed by everyone for nothing

Last edited:
These IPL, CPL, BPL etc are for TWO type of people. Owners and the Players. Fans of Cricket are just taken for a ride. Take some money out and see how many of the players will show up just for the " Love of the Game " ???? Not many I am sure.

Take some money out , you want to guess on how many will play for your national team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back