Customized colored kit/clothing in Pakistan (preferably in Lahore)

KashifJ

Debutant
Runs
Hi Guys,

I am looking for some good source who makes customized colored kit/clothing in Pakistan (preferably in Lahore), mainly because it will be economical to do the kits in Pakistan. Idea is to have team name/log (on front) and player name & number (on the back)

I would appreciate:

1. If you can share the details/info
2. Which clothing material should be the best option; keeping in mind that it’ll be used in summers of Dubai
3. Anyone who has prior experience in getting the team kit done (its first time for me); please share your experience/feedback etc.

Regards,
Kashif

Ask Basharat at Sialkotshop.com; he did my team clothing and also CD's and both were
X-ceptional at a very good price. :)

Ask Basharat at Sialkotshop.com; he did my team clothing and also CD's and both were
X-ceptional at a very good price. :)

My name (X-ception) seems to be growing on you buddy :yk, we got our kits done at a local shop here in brooklyn. Was a custom design so it came out really well for both colored and white kits.

^^ That's the thing about having a X-ceptional name :))

KashifJ is in the middle-east, so Brooklyn is out of the question for him...lol.

Thanks for info guys ... just another info needed:

Do you know what kind of clothing material is used by international players?

The reason I asked is that I am not sure about best clothing material to cope with Dubai's heat; and surely this point is taken into consideration when kits are done for top players. I have been proposed ‘Polyester’ ... which I am not sure would keep the body cool :29:

Its some kind of polyester, some term it as Cool Mesh or breathable Mesh. I think its a mixture of cotton and Polyester.

Thanks for info guys ... just another info needed:

Do you know what kind of clothing material is used by international players?

The reason I asked is that I am not sure about best clothing material to cope with Dubai's heat; and surely this point is taken into consideration when kits are done for top players. I have been proposed ‘Polyester’ ... which I am not sure would keep the body cool :29:
Polyester is not a mixture of cotton and polyester. It is 100% polyester and the material u need is poly mesh which has to go through viking process to make it breathable. Top quality poly mesh material will be the way to go. we manufacture all our cloth and clothing under one roof so i am happy to share info with you if u email me
Regards

Asad

KashifJ what is happen about your uniforms ?
what is feedback from your team members ?

Sorry for bit delayed feedback, been busy around and wanted to send feedback after actually using the kits :11:

Once again many thanks to Uzair for helping me out to find a great source for customized cricket clothing … and Basharat Bhai for amazing job :19:

I sent my design via email to Basharat Bhai from Sialkot Shop and explained all possible details/info about our customized kits. Basharat Bhai did an amazing job by not only helping me out to prepare the kits in a very short time but also producing stuff of such great quality !

We played our first game with these kits on Friday evening under lights; everybody in the team just loved the kits. Here is some feedback:

- Fabric quality is just amazing; feel is extremely light and comfortable for the body. After washing the kit, fabric is absolutely the same and no change in color or anything
- Color & Printing quality is absolutely superb; it was great to see my design was exactly the same on shirt as I sent via e-mail

Here are some pictures of our kit; feel free to ask if you have any questions

kit_back_1.jpg

kit_front_1.jpg

kit_back_2.jpg

trouser.jpg

Back