Eddie Guerrero found dead

sy

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
Eddie Guerrero was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He was 38.

No cause of death has been reported, Guerrero is survived by his wife Vickie and three daughters: Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

According to WCCO-TV in Minneapolis, Guerrero was found at the Marriott City Center hotel. Police arrived on site around 7:30 a.m. Attempts were made to revive Guerrero, according to a police spokesperson.

At 12:45 pm CT, Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference in Minneapolis to talk about Guerrero.

Guerrero had an absolutely stellar wrestling career, marked by his ability to deliver athletically competent, emotional, and ultimately awe inspiring performances in the ring. He was the son of the late Gory Guerrero who achieved legendary status in the wrestling rings of Mexico. His older siblings, Chavo, Mando and Hector were also wrestlers. Guerrero achieved success no matter where he wrestled; EMLL, AAA, ECW, WCW and WWE.

Despite his success, it seemed he was constantly fending off his own personal demons in the form of alcohol and drug dependency. Those struggles were immortalized in the DVD Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/11/13/1305307.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is indeed shocking news. My thoughts go out to the Guerrero family.

:6: :6: :6:
Very sad news. He was a very good wrestler and an extremely funny guy. One of the few wrestlers I still enjoy watching

To idiots like suhaibonline in the other thread, please don't make comments like "He took steroids" and this and that. I watched the man entertain millions every week. Just last Friday, I watched him wrestle and as usual, in the end, he always made everyone laugh. The man fought through drug problems and was clean for the past four years as a born again Christian. Rest in peace Eddie.

R.I.P . He was an awesome wrestler, technically flawless. :6:

November, 13th, 2005. It's been 15 years. My heart still bleeds. It still pains.

CM punk once said that I thought I was good and then I wrestled Eddie

Back