El Batigol Clásico (Season 1) - Match Day 3

@ibad, which formation did my assistent use? Surprising how he can change stuff.

in your team selection you named most of the players that were not available so your team selection is not valid. Please refer the first post before selecting a team next time.

in your team selection you named most of the players that were not available so your team selection is not valid. Please refer the first post before selecting a team next time.

Which formation was used?

Last edited:
My second XI played well against The Entertainers who put up a pretty strong team. Hard luck GA.

Particularly happy with my second keeper Muslera who picked up a man of the match. Competition for the keeping spot certainly hotting up.

Two draws and a win so not a bad start. Long season ahead so need to keep it going.

I am just happy to have finally got a point, playing away from home against a form team without Ronaldo and Iniesta, a point isn't too bad, also seems like I played well BUT your keeper had a blinder

two wins and a loss so far, have only conceded one goal, but also only scored 3

Need to pick it up, hopefully next game will be a lot better

Lol at Real Fortis winning 3 - 1 despite only having 34% possession.

Lol it's not the amount of possession but what you do with it
Though its a pleasant surprise, considering I struggled to out a half decent team due to injuries/international duty...not a bad result!

Last edited:
ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatrick!! :))

Always felt he was under-utilized at Chelsea, Mogodishu definitely bringing the max out of him.

Back