El Batigol Clásico (Season 2) - Match Day 6

Another great win! Yaar Ibad please tell me why Ben Arfa is playing at RB!? Please fix this next game. Why is Isla playing RM/CM!?

Another great win! Yaar Ibad please tell me why Ben Arfa is playing at RB!? Please fix this next game. Why is Isla playing RM/CM!?

I think they are playing on the positions you mentioned, maybe written in wrong form.

i am putting the same team line up you mentioning me. No problem from my side.

Ah 0-0 draw at home, not good...although we're improving and getting back to our normal selves looking at our indifferent start to the season.

I hope Astropussy are learning from me, demonstrated to them how not to lose to Real Fortis! ;-)

Both of my strikers have scored more goals than entire Monsters team.

In fact monsters have only managed to match the 4 goals Llorente scored in the first game of the season.

We don't believe in ugly goal/run fests. Monsters play the most high quality brand of soccer. We are the masters of clean sheets. Defense is impregnable man. :D

^

We do bring it in important matches. Our aim is basically to win the cups, league doesn't excite us. Ugly goal fests. Just amazing seeing our impregnable defense embarrassing hyped up players in those real pressure games. :130:

Last edited:
Lost after being 2 nil up. Well played pirates, need to sort out my defence and cech is letting too many in.

i am putting the same team line up you mentioning me. No problem from my side.

Yaar I believe you but why is the sim showing Ben Arfa at RB and Isla at CM when it should be the other way around?

Are they actually playing at those positions?

Yaar I believe you but why is the sim showing Ben Arfa at RB and Isla at CM when it should be the other way around?

Are they actually playing at those positions?

i don't think so. All other teams are accurate too this season. No blunders as compared to last season. I will still check it to clear the doubts.

i don't think so. All other teams are accurate too this season. No blunders as compared to last season. I will still check it to clear the doubts.

Not doubting you - just doubting the system. If you can check, that'd be great! Thanks Ibad.

^

We do bring it in important matches. Our aim is basically to win the cups, league doesn't excite us. Ugly goal fests. Just amazing seeing our impregnable defense embarrassing hyped up players in those real pressure games. :130:

might want to win at least a couple of league games.

Can't win cups from the unemployment line.

We have started to get better actually. Two match undefeated streak.

Back