England v South Africa | 4th ODI | Port Elizabeth | 29/11/09

last 9 matches between these two teams ,its 6-1 in favor of England ..so this should not be surprising .

little help for bowlers & SA struggling as usual

The average score in this ground is 231 and so England should win comfortably.

The problem with St Georges Park is that the ball does not come onto the bat making strokeply very difficult.

This is Alviro Petersen's home ground and he knows how top bat on it

England will win today and so the Proteas cannot win the series anymore

Just seen the Boucher dismissal - what a screamer from Jimmy

Hee hee - makes me laugh - how these teams and their followers claim to be the best in the world and how they collapse in the next game...

England have to bat, though...

The crowd at this match was awesome. Too bad there's not much to cheer for the home team.

Wassixpakistani said:
They are making themselves feel right at home .

They don't exactly win regularly at home. :younis

South Africa fighting back with 3 quick wickets, 2 from chuck Botha

What is it with England and ODI cricket. At times they look hopeless, and then you have performances like this game, and the first one. Even in the CT they looked good, but before that a 6-1 thrashing by the Aussies at home.

Comfortable win for Eng.

Trott feels at home in SA....

Well South Africa got thrashed. I forgot about this match.

Poor performance from South Africa. Well done England.

Ayyub said:
i still dont understand why they dropped Owais shah :(
Mahmood came in . .

and i thought SA ha quotas.

he's not been given a proper run. Kabir Ali should be way ahead of the awful Harmison impersonation.

There must have been some assistance for the English bowlers early on. Its incredible how the South Africans could play this poorly because every time they have beaten England, they have beaten them really convincingly and made them look like a very ordinary side.

Back