*Equipment Deals - Post Your Deals Here*

shirazi_r

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
I thought it might be nice to have a running thread where we can all be up to date on the best deals going around.

Please don't post any deals without a link and be conscious of things that appear to be too good to be true ie. don't post the $10 Laver and Wood being sold by "Scam-Master 101" on eBay. Pictures are nice too :)

I'll kick this thread off with a pair of pads that I've got my eye on right now:

Puma Kinetic 4000 Batting Pads - $53.27 (excluding VAT) @ Prodirect Cricket

http://www.prodirectcricket.com/pro...ht-Hand-Batting-Pad-White-Red-Lime-24633.aspx

24633.jpg

wattay thread shirazi :umarakmal

Guyz i am in need of a helmet , (Albion or Massuri ) green colour :)

If any Mega sale or Best deal going around plz post it in this thread , Thanks

I know its off season and there will def a killing deal , plz help

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

I was at Hagee Sports practicing and his prices are exceptionally good on Gray Nicolls, Newbery etc.

Legend for $400 is absolutely mindblogging as zeusky bhai says :))

wattay thread shirazi :umarakmal

Guyz i am in need of a helmet , (Albion or Massuri ) green colour :)

If any Mega sale or Best deal going around plz post it in this thread , Thanks

I know its off season and there will def a killing deal , plz help

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Any Sale going on or any info on christmas sales coming up ... looking for helmet..... ? :moyo

http://www.prodirectcricket.com/xmas.aspx

Looks like PDC is having a Christmas sale. It remains to be seen what kind of deals are there to be had, especially on 2011 items but if it's anything like last year, there's a good chance you'll come across some good prices.

Starts December 1st...... let's wait and see.

Todays deal look very good, Asics Gel Speed Menace are at very good price.

What was on Day 1?

WOW! :O

That is impressive deal, amazing deal really!

If it is one in the picture then I must say whoever buys it will be a lucky owner!

Might be but the problem is even a 50% discount on that one will still make it very expensive for the majority of us :))

Haha :)) - Exactly

I am still hoping to see something that will make me hit the 'Buy' button, Redback was close but not entirely :(

Puma Kinetic and Puma Calibre were good deals as well but not heavily discounted like Adidas and Redback

SS ton premium going for only 40 pounds on onlinestockist website...

i have already ordered myself 2 :-D

LOL still haven't heard about Puma?

Nai yaar

only this email

Unfortunately we do have limited stock for our cricket site especially during this time of the year as cricket is a very seasonal sport. Unfortunately we are unaware of a date of when we will receive more stock from our manufacturers. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Best Regards,

Seamus

But SS ton is an awsome offer these bats are going for 90 pounds on uzi sports

Nai yaar

only this email

Unfortunately we do have limited stock for our cricket site especially during this time of the year as cricket is a very seasonal sport. Unfortunately we are unaware of a date of when we will receive more stock from our manufacturers. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Best Regards,

Seamus

But SS ton is an awsome offer these bats are going for 90 pounds on uzi sports

Quite unfortunate and plus if I'm not mistaken the telephone number on PDC's website doesn't work either right?

Yaar can you post link of that SS? I don't know which one are you talking about...

Thanks

Last edited:
Its quite good, if you get anything like the one picture I'd say you got a great deal.

Yeah I hope so too, with Ajit you never know either it would be a belter or it would totally suck....

So I'd be using SS and puma for the upcoming season :)

Last edited:
Yeah I hope so too, with Ajit you never know either it would be a belter or it would totally suck....

So I'd be using SS and puma for the upcoming season :)

Haha nice what softs do you use if you don't mind me asking?

purchase bat

Assalamualaikum brothers ,I wants to by MB sher Amin or Ihshan bat. Please suggest.... ship to Malaysia
]Jazakallah khyr
Thariq

Welcome to PakPassion, hope you enjoy your stay here :).

You can buy them from Sialkot Shop they ship worldwide.

Hope it helps

get the mb kit because the sg bat and everything would be low quality because its too cheap.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking too, but I heard some of the guys praising the bats offered by SG also.

If you wish to talk about a good deal on this thread, just dont copy and paste email addresses etc - discuss and base it on your experience.

All other promotions need to be pmed to mods for permission

I just recently purchased a CA plus 15000 from a gumtree user in Australia http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/went...w-authentic-pakistani-cricket-bats/1034767299. The bat was ordered and it took it 6 days to arrive and met my required specifications of 2.8 and 10 grains on the bat. The seller always replied to my enquiries quickly and would send me pictures of at least 2 bats where I choose the one I liked. The price was also excellent costing me only $340. Overall I was extremely happy with the deal and the bat is of high quality. Hopefully will be buying more bats in the future from this seller.

Hi guys, have a Puma Bionic 5000 RH Men's pads for sale @ £60 including postage. Let me know if your interested.

Professional Test Match specification.
Unique PUMA styling with ultimate impact protection.
Shaped for a precise anatomic fit and maximum comfort.
Anti-rebound foam panels and side wings.
Contoured airmesh knee bolster for improved stability and support.
Premium padded shin bolsters with mesh moisture management.
Secure strap system with embossed PUMA tabs.
Ultra lightweight, easy to clean microfibre facing.
PVC free.
Weight Guide: 720g

a3ysu5ag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I neither own a shop nor have a website but I do small time business from home. I have some original CA & AS bats going very cheap. Can I advertise them here?

Back