Falcao talks up Entertainers move!

Canistani Hero

Senior T20I Player
Runs
SkySports revealed Radamel Falcao is excited by the prospect of a move to PPFMC heavyweights' The Entertainers after Entertainers' manager Geordie Ahmed publicly revealed he was open to the idea of allowing Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the club.

"I've always seen myself as an Entertainer, I think it's a move - 20 years in the making"

Reports suggest the former Manchester United winger has grown frustrated with the Entertainers' style of play and is open to the idea of moving to the Rockets.

Pocket Rockets' CEO Radoslav Callmesesky is excited by the commercial aspect of Ronaldo's move and appeared ready to use Falcao as a tool in the process.

"He's a massive, massive player and we know he'll fit right in, Radamel was fantastic for us last season, he won us the Copa de Fendemeno and it won't be easy to let him go but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture"

images

Last edited:
SkySports revealed Radamel Falcao is excited by the prospect of a move to PPFMC heavyweights' The Entertainers after Entertainers' manager Geordie Ahmed publicly revealed he was open to the idea of allowing Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the club.

"I've always seen myself as an Entertainer, I think it's a move - 20 years in the making"

Reports suggest the former Manchester United winger has grown frustrated with the Entertainers' style of play and is open to the idea of moving to the Rockets.

Pocket Rockets' CEO Radoslav Callmesesky is excited by the commercial aspect of Ronaldo's move and appeared ready to use Falcao as a tool in the process.

"He's a massive, massive player and we know he'll fit right in, Radamel was fantastic for us last season, he won us the Copa de Fendemeno and it won't be easy to let him go but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture"

images

My Offer Is Still Better ...:jf

Back