haizen

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
Name of your favorite band(s)? For me it's

1. Metallica
2. Black Sabbath
3. Slayer

Last edited:
The Beatles are not only my favourite band but they influence pretty much every aspect of my life. True story.

After THEM I would say Queen

and THEN The Doors, Daft Punk, Junoon and Frand Ferdinand. (and many more)

Opeth, the Gods of all music.
Megadeth
Katatonia
Tristania
Dream Theater
Nightwish

Opeth, the Gods of all music.
Megadeth
Katatonia
Tristania
Dream Theater
Nightwish

:14:

As far as Dream Theater is concerned, I think apart from Mike Portnoy, the rest of them are overrated. Just my opinion

\m/

The Killers
Linkin Park (sold out)
Killswitch Engage
Escape the Fate

Doors( by a long distance)

Beatles
Led Zep
Megadeth
IronMaiden
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Peal Jam
AC/DC

among the recent ones Killers & Indian Ocean

y1pQ9J93vLHc7XNRxnB6x1fcCOIe3hqJoWYsLNnG2xNUldOHdliFqJ37WjxrwTnFkyIs4rx4-H8a2Y8CAodeXiNzw

Last edited by a moderator:
All of Nickelback's songs sound exactly the same.

I really liked Guns'n'Roses too, mainly because Slash is the most hardcore guitarist ever.

Nickelback :))) :)))

They have one or two catchy songs, I'm pretty sure I loved them in my prepubescent years. They keep selling albums somehow despite being repeatedly panned by critics.

Legends :91:

My favourate bands and some of their best tunes:

The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Come Together, I'm Only Sleeping, Let it Be
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black, I can't get no Satisfaction, Sympathy for the Devil
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, When the Levee Breaks, Dazed and Confused
The Clash - London Calling, Bank Robber, Rock the Casbah
The Smiths - There is a Light and it Never Goes Out, This Charming Man, Girlfriend in a Coma
Weezer - Say it Ain't So, Hash Pipe, Only in Dreams, The Good Life, El Scorcho
Violent Femmes - Gimme the Car, Add it Up, Blister in the Sun, Gone Daddy Gone
Kings of Leon - Four Kicks, The Bucket, Knocked Up, Camaro, Milk, Trani, Molly's Chamber
Oasis - The Importance of Being Idle, Live Forever, Cigarettes and Alcohol, Wonderwall
The Jimmy Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze, All Along the Watchtower, Voodo Child
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma, Horchata, Giving up the Gun, Mansarf Roof, Ottoman
Pearl Jam - Alive, Black, Better Man, Daughter, I am Mine
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister, Feel Good Hit of the Summer, Burn the Witch
Primal Scream - Movin' On Up, Miss Lucifer, Country Girl
Foo Fighters - The Pretender, The Last Song, All My Life, Learn to Fly
Nirvana - In Bloom, Heart Shaped Box, All Apologies, Sliver, About a Girl, You Know You're Right
Arctic Monkeys - Riot Van, Fake Tales of San Francisco, 505, View from the Afternoon
Kasabian - Where did all the Love Go?, Fire, Empire, Underdog, Vlad the Impaler

My favourate bands and some of their best tunes:

The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Come Together, I'm Only Sleeping, Let it Be
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black, I can't get no Satisfaction, Sympathy for the Devil
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, When the Levee Breaks, Dazed and Confused
The Clash - London Calling, Bank Robber, Rock the Casbah
The Smiths - There is a Light and it Never Goes Out, This Charming Man, Girlfriend in a Coma
Weezer - Say it Ain't So, Hash Pipe, Only in Dreams, The Good Life, El Scorcho
Violent Femmes - Gimme the Car, Add it Up, Blister in the Sun, Gone Daddy Gone
Kings of Leon - Four Kicks, The Bucket, Knocked Up, Camaro, Milk, Trani, Molly's Chamber
Oasis - The Importance of Being Idle, Live Forever, Cigarettes and Alcohol, Wonderwall
The Jimmy Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze, All Along the Watchtower, Voodo Child
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma, Horchata, Giving up the Gun, Mansarf Roof, Ottoman
Pearl Jam - Alive, Black, Better Man, Daughter, I am Mine
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister, Feel Good Hit of the Summer, Burn the Witch
Primal Scream - Movin' On Up, Miss Lucifer, Country Girl
Foo Fighters - The Pretender, The Last Song, All My Life, Learn to Fly
Nirvana - In Bloom, Heart Shaped Box, All Apologies, Sliver, About a Girl, You Know You're Right
Arctic Monkeys - Riot Van, Fake Tales of San Francisco, 505, View from the Afternoon
Kasabian - Where did all the Love Go?, Fire, Empire, Underdog, Vlad the Impaler

I like your taste bro but how can 'Smells like teen spirit' not make it to your 'favourites' by Nirvana????

Doors( by a long distance)

Beatles
Led Zep
Megadeth
IronMaiden
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Peal Jam
AC/DC

among the recent ones Killers & Indian Ocean

What's your favourite song by the doors? Is it 'People are strange' as your status suggests? I would say mine is Light my fire- the 7 minute version.

EP is probably the best Pakistani band since Junoon.

EP was just awesome...but like most Pak bands, just one hit wonders.

Linkin Park and Creed use to be my fav bands now I dont know why I dont like rock or pop or any kind of band music.

May be too old for this.

How I wish Junoon would create a song for the Pakistani team for the upcoming World Cup...perhaps that alone could lift our players' spirits...

Linkin Park and Creed use to be my fav bands now I dont know why I dont like rock or pop or any kind of band music.

May be too old for this.

Listen to Pearl Jam. Creed are literally carbon copies of them.

Uriah Heep - July Morning

<div id="selectorElement" style="width:560px;height:315px;">
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l685JEwFPb4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<script data-cfasync="false" id="EboundAd" type="text/javascript" src="//eboundservices.com/ads/ads.js" width="560px" height="315px"></script>
</div>

Uriah Heep - July Morning

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l685JEwFPb4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great band and great song.

Difficult to say which is my favourite band. I like far too many bands from a diverse range of genres.

I guess currently it has to be these guys

[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+price+of+everything+and+t he+value+of+nothing[/video]

Nickleback,Beatles,Pink,Rhcp,Train,Lacuna Coil,Audioslave,Aerosmith the list will go on,who ever has a single fav band??

Barclay James Harvest - Child of the Universe

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YaTlrLMoXqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<script data-cfasync="false" id="EboundAd" type="text/javascript" src="//eboundservices.com/ads/ads.js" width="560px" height="315px"></script>
</div>

Previous - Strings/ Linkin Park/ Story of the Year / Entity Paradigm

Currently - E Sharp

Strawbs - Part of the union 1973

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KdOCWUgwiWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

Never had a favorite band as such but as a great singer & song writer I have always enjoyed listening to the late George Michael.

Back