(Formerly Pratap Singh) Mohammed Umar Gautam sentenced to life imprisonment for converting people to Islam

LordJames

Post of the Week winner
Runs
Post of the Week
(Pratap Singh) Mohammed Umar Gautam converted to Islam from Hinduism, he is nephew of (former) Indian Prime Minister VP Singh

Maulana Kalim Siddiqui is a born Muslim preacher whose case is being looked at by US International Religious Freedom

Both sentenced to life imprisonment for "converting Hindus"...

====

Kalim Siddiqui, Umar Gautam, 10 Others Get Life Imprisonment In Religious Conversion Case​

Lucknow: A special NIA-Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) court in Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday awarded life sentence to 12 people, including Islamic preacher Maulana Kalim Siddiqui and Islamic Da'wah Centre founder Mohammed Umar Gautam, in a 2021 case of an illegal religious conversion racket.

Special Judge Vivekanand Sharan Tripathi, in his order, gave a 10-year jail sentence to four others.

The accused were running an outfit involved in converting students with hearing disabilities and poor people to Islam in Uttar Pradesh with suspected funding from Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, officials said.

Gautam lived in the Batla House of Jamia Nagar in Delhi and had converted to Islam from Hinduism. During interrogation, he boasted to the police of having converted "at least 1,000 people to Islam", luring them with marriage, money and jobs, Director General of Police Prashant Kumar, who was at the time holding charge of the ATS also, had said.

Source: ABP Live

(Pratap Singh) Mohammed Umar Gautam converted to Islam from Hinduism, he is nephew of (former) Indian Prime Minister VP Singh

Maulana Kalim Siddiqui is a born Muslim preacher whose case is being looked at by US International Religious Freedom

It's the height of intolerance in the secular India. Where is the religious freedom now

What is the exact Indian law on this ?

Lol something out of Tarzan finding a kangaroo court nation.

====

Kalim Siddiqui, Umar Gautam, 10 Others Get Life Imprisonment In Religious Conversion Case​

Lucknow: A special NIA-Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) court in Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday awarded life sentence to 12 people, including Islamic preacher Maulana Kalim Siddiqui and Islamic Da'wah Centre founder Mohammed Umar Gautam, in a 2021 case of an illegal religious conversion racket.

Special Judge Vivekanand Sharan Tripathi, in his order, gave a 10-year jail sentence to four others.

The accused were running an outfit involved in converting students with hearing disabilities and poor people to Islam in Uttar Pradesh with suspected funding from Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, officials said.

Gautam lived in the Batla House of Jamia Nagar in Delhi and had converted to Islam from Hinduism. During interrogation, he boasted to the police of having converted "at least 1,000 people to Islam", luring them with marriage, money and jobs, Director General of Police Prashant Kumar, who was at the time holding charge of the ATS also, had said.

Source: ABP Live
Get the full details before you sensationalize stuff. Dont be like the click bait media and hyper exaggerate. Here's the details and the info :

Get the full details before you sensationalize stuff. Dont be like the click bait media and hyper exaggerate. Here's the details and the info :

Ouch...the usual suspects almost started playing the victim card before you ruined the fun.

These guys I tell you

:uakmal

India has become an extremist nation under chaiwala Modi.

If people convert voluntarily, what's the issue? Why lifetime imprisonment? Simply insane.
Do you even read or know the details before you respond? Or is it just blind hatred towards modi that makes you lose your senses and response trail

Ouch...the usual suspects almost started playing the victim card before you ruined the fun.

These guys I tell you

:uakmal

the ISI was n behind it acc to the article .

Did they send conversion pigeons too ? 🤣

Millions of Hindus have converted to Islam & many more will continue . It’s their choice .

Hindu Saffron state , persecuting people for this is lame & shameless

Millions of Hindus have converted to Islam & many more will continue . It’s their choice .

This guy is going to jail..that is all you need to know.

This guy is going to jail..that is all you need to know.

As an atheist you agree with this ?

Also

“convicted under IPC section 121A for conspiracy to commit an offence against the state.”

Pls explain your law ?

You will not stop Hindus converting , it’s known as free will , that’s all you need to know

Again read the articles. Reading comprehension i say.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an atheist you agree with this ?

Also

“convicted under IPC section 121A for conspiracy to commit an offence against the state.”

Pls explain your law ?

You will not stop Hindus converting , it’s known as free will , that’s all you need to know

These mullahs were converting disabled and poor people by luring them probably.

Good news is they are behind bars.

You want to come to UP and free them?

Are you suggesting Hindus are stupid & easily fooled into leaving worshiping hundreds of idols & instead worshipping only one god ?

Most were not disabled .

they will probably convert more in prison, after all he is a convert himself .

It may be important to mention, any Hindu readers who want to become Muslim , don’t be afraid .

Are you suggesting Hindus are stupid & easily fooled into leaving worshiping hundreds of idols & instead worshipping only one god ?

Most were not disabled .

they will probably convert more in prison, after all he is a convert himself .
You should know this. Afterall all sub continent Muslims were Hindus once and then got converted when Arabs and Turks invaded Indian subcontinent. So probably you should ask this question to your forefathers whether they were stupid or got fooled.

You should know this. Afterall all sub continent Muslims were Hindus once and then got converted when Arabs and Turks invaded Indian subcontinent. So probably you should ask this question to your forefathers whether they were stupid or got fooled.

Maybe my forefathers were invaders & conquerors .

Hindus are allowed to convert to Islam or any other religion.

I mean you & champ pal were born as Hindus but are now atheists . The answer lies within yourself why you left Hinduism 🙂

It says that the preacher boasted about converting by offering marriage, money and job. That's probably the problem. Though I don't get the life sentence part. Life sentence is usually offered for cases like murder . This can at most be treated as deception.

Maybe my forefathers were invaders & conquerors .

Hindus are allowed to convert to Islam or any other religion.

I mean you & champ pal were born as Hindus but are now atheists . The answer lies within yourself why you left Hinduism 🙂

Lol no no...they were not. Pls dont make me laugh at this time in the night.

You cant conquer a slate box...let alone a country.

They were invaders from Arab and Turk who looks down till today upon Pakistani muslims

Lol no no...they were not. Pls dont make me laugh at this time in the night.

You cant conquer a slate box...let alone a country.

They were invaders from Arab and Turk who looks down till today upon Pakistani muslims

I’d show you the sword passed down to me but needs cleaning.

You & many others have stated you left Hinduism , or are now an atheist. There have been many before you & many after . Dont hate on what you have done yourself .

It says that the preacher boasted about converting by offering marriage, money and job. That's probably the problem. Though I don't get the life sentence part. Life sentence is usually offered for cases like murder . This can at most be treated as deception.

The police say …

The people converted are still Muslim .

What do you mean by "probably"? So, you are not sure. LOL.

India have turned into a joke thanks to chaiwala Modi and his supporters.

What if those "poor" people converted voluntarily? Are you saying they are little children who can't make independent decisions?

Do you even read or know the details before you respond? Or is it just blind hatred towards modi that makes you lose your senses and response trail

I checked out the article.

Can you specify what did I miss?

I’d show you the sword passed down to me but needs cleaning.

You & many others have stated you left Hinduism , or are now an atheist. There have been many before you & many after . Dont hate on what you have done yourself .
First of all, for love of God I don't know when have I said I have become atheist. Looks like you are confusing with someone else. I am proud hindu.

Second, that sword is a bangle if you can't use it. Come to UP with that sword and free these mullah's who has been life imprisoned.

What do you mean by "probably"? So, you are not sure. LOL.

India have turned into a joke thanks to chaiwala Modi and his supporters.

What if those "poor" people converted voluntarily? Are you saying they are little children who can't make independent decisions?

These people have been rightfully jailed as per Indian law in India. That is all matters and that is all you need to know.

First of all, for love of God I don't know when have I said I have become atheist. Looks like you are confusing with someone else. I am proud hindu.

Second, that sword is a bangle if you can't use it. Come to UP with that sword and free these mullah's who has been life imprisoned.

Ok you’ve reverted back it seems .

What type of Hindu are you ? Ie which god ? And doesn’t Hinduism say you can be what you want .

If a Hindu wants to convert why does it upset you ?

The place has mostly vegetarian restaurants, let them free themselves. Or Muslims who have saved so many people from idol worship won’t worry , as they feel heaven is awaiting. Imprisonment so far hasn’t made those he converted to reconsider .

Ok you’ve reverted back it seems .

What type of Hindu are you ? Ie which god ? And doesn’t Hinduism say you can be what you want .

If a Hindu wants to convert why does it upset you ?

The place has mostly vegetarian restaurants, let them free themselves. Or Muslims who have saved so many people from idol worship won’t worry , as they feel heaven is awaiting. Imprisonment so far hasn’t made those he converted to reconsider .

These people have been imprisoned under Indian law for converting thousands of people under deception. Anyway, dont change the topic..

These people have been rightfully jailed as per Indian law in India. That is all matters and that is all

These people have been imprisoned under Indian law for converting thousands of people under deception. Anyway, dont change the topic...when are you using that sword? Come na brah..

🙂

It’s against my religion to harm a vegan.

Many Hindus convert to Islam , many via reading books or online . Should these be banned too ?

If you’re a Hindu also you should be free to discuss your faith . Don’t be ashamed when others ask of your faith & beliefs

I checked out the article.

Can you specify what did I miss?
I dont think you read the article. This is what you " missed : if you read it , multiple law violations :

- The accused were running an outfit involved in converting students with hearing disabilities and poor people to Islam in Uttar Pradesh with suspected funding from Pakistan’s intelligence agency ISI, officials said.

Besides Gautam and Maulana Kalim Siddiqui, the others sentenced to life are Irfan Sheikh, Salauddin Zainuddin Sheikh, Prasad Rameshwar Kanware alias Adam, Arsalan Mustafa alias Bhupriya Bandon, Kaushar Alam, Faraz Shah, Maulana Kalim Siddiqui, Dheeraj Govind Rao Jagtap, Sarfaraz Ali Jafri, Qazi Jahangir and Abdullah Umar under IPC section 121A (conspiracy to commit offence against the State).

Four others – Mohd. Salim, Rahul Bhola, Mannu Yadav, Kunal Ashok Chaudhary – along with these 12 people have been awarded 10 years imprisonment under UP Prohibition of Religious Conversion Act 2021, the court said.

-The outfit they operated was named Islamic Da’wah Centre, having access to funds from Pakistan’s ISI and other foreign agencies, Kumar had told reporters.The ATS arrested the accused from different parts of the country in various operations after it lodged an FIR in Lucknow and launched an investigation into alleged illegal religious conversion and foreign funding.

The Subjugation 101 :
Step 1 - Force convert people by deception or any means necessary.
Step 2 - Subjugate and insult other religions.
Step 3 - When people complain, give advise on secularism and free and plural society.

This is a positive development and it might serve the purpose for a while but ultimately Islam itself along with Christianity would have to be completely outlawed within the boundaries of Bharat.

There are currently roughly 150k active mosques in India. What is the justification for this?

For context, Pakistan has only 500-1000 Hindu temples.

Christianity also needs to be seriously discussed. Whereas Islamists are generally unfiltered and let themselves and their ideas exposed too soon, Christians are cunning and play the longer game.

It’s a shame that many Bharatiyas indulge in celebrating Christmas and Valentine Day like Christian festivals. Even Halloween which is nothing but the worship of Shaitaan.

it is shameful that Islamists and Christians indulge in aggressive selling of their religion to poor, gullible and isolated people.

Proud of the fact that my religion is not for sale.

If anyone wishes to become a seeker of truth, he or she is free to become a part of Sanatan family at their own will. We will never act as salesmen for our religion for our religion is not some item to be sold like that to the gullible.

Most muslims here in my city are puncharwalas/ fruit sellers and taxi drivers. They drop out of school and has the highest fertility rates. Low IQ strata people. Fertility is negatively associated with Intelligence (dysgenic fertility). Converting by deception is trademark of Christianity (aka, Mother teresa) and Islam.

Let them get converted for rice and some monetary help.

Back