GN (Captain’s Choice) Legend Senior Cricket Bat

seera

Debutant
Runs
Hi,
I have the below bat for sale and contact me if you are interested.

GN (Captain’s Choice) Legend Senior Cricket Bat with authenticity.
Custom Made Grade 1 English willow bat made by the GN master bat maker John Gasson (instead of Alex Hohenkerk who was away on paternity leave) in Robertsbridge on Nov 8th 2013. This is a bat for serious and keen cricketers. It has an elongated sweet spot and with an impeccable balance.

12 piece short round cane handle, GN protect toe guard and GN Half Moon (Red n Black) Bat Grip. Weighs (2.10lbs / 1200 grams)
- Cream of the crop willow, no blemishes and no knots on the face of the bat.
- 12 fairly evenly spaced straight grains. Moisture content 10 (/12)% - i.e. very good level.

Profile shape:
- It has fullness through the back of the bat (not carved out) therefore the sweet spot is spread out through the entire bat. However it is packed to have maximum willow mass in the mid-to-high hitting zone. It also has a slight bow shape to it.

Pickup and balance of the bat:
- It has a great balance and a light pick up. Weight of the bat is evenly balanced throughout the entire bat (i.e. NOT top/bottom heavy), but you can feel the sweet spot profile in the middle of the bat.
- Last and but not least, the bat is oiled and pressed. However you’d need to roll the edges and patiently knock it in.

http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/tibletcricket/library

Email/msg me your questions and Insha Allah I’d do my best to answer all of your queries. Do your homework in terms of price / consult with the experts (in this forum) and let me know your Best Offer.

Last edited:
That bat is beautiful, if i could afford to buy a new bat i would but someone please give that bat a good home

@ Mujjuhasn

Assalamu alaikum,
The bat is unsold email me if you're still interested. tiblet at yahoo dot com

Wassalam

Assalamu alaikum,
The bat is unsold email me if you're still interested. tiblet at yahoo dot com

Wassalam

Back