Good online stores?

All those are available in stores mate- why dont you travel a bit and buy one in person?

You will get a feel of your stick and be 100% sure that its genuine.

^i agree with the dead joker :yk

when buying cricketing items....u gotta feel em and try em

just like when u buy women....try it then buy it :yk

test drive

Yeah but im in dehli
And i only got a good stick from here
But the softs are just ok.
I bought my new gloves from london
So im looking for a good pair of pads.

cricketstoreonline.com is a legit store and the guy has all sorts of cricket gear from pretty much every main brand. I bought a helmet and a bat from him myself. However since you are in India be advised you might have to pay for shipping and custom taxes (the store is in US).

Also I would recommend buying from an online store if you need equipment worth a lot of money i.e don't go buying a $100 bat and then having to pay $50 for shipping coz that's just a waste of money.

cricketstoreonline.com is not fully legit. I've seen pictures of fake ST Adidas bats on there site.

The bat Sachin Tendulkar uses are called Adidas ST Master Blaster. I've seen the pictures of them on cricketstoreonline and they are 100% fake.
dsc016351__67733_zoom.jpg

IMG_0906__74625_zoom.PNG

100% FAKE

Last edited:
The bat Sachin Tendulkar uses are called Adidas ST Master Blaster. I've seen the pictures of them on cricketstoreonline and they are 100% fake.

reallly?? i have seen on their facebook page the sachin bat was sold out like hot cakes and I didn't hear from anyone about it being fake.

yes these are fakes he's selling now. If he sold these same bats to customers then they were fake and customers didnt spot them.

He said these bats are made by a famous bat maker tth makes bats for kp..etc, he said they r not made by adidas but still quotes them to be original n takes 299 n 399 for them bs absolute rubbish...

Wow Those anre definatley fake
Down here in dehli ive seen the original sticks and they look very different.
And ps . A little help pls.
And the yellow grip is a huge giveaway.

Wow Those anre definatley fake
Down here in dehli ive seen the original sticks and they look very different.
And ps . A little help pls.
And the yellow grip is a huge giveaway.

Well I that case, I would listen to what "cricket is my life" said and not buy online. Rather go to a store and see the equipment for your self. That way you will be more satisfied because you will know what you are buying.

Interested to hear what features let you know those adidas bats are fake.

the grip is a dead give away.

the stickers are like some kid tried to copy those.

Some of those sticker pieces arent even there in the originals.

this is what an original looks like - not the best pic but will give you an idea
000582.JPG

if you go on to jasonsfb page and go in to pictures, have a look at the kevin 'peterson' bats hes selling. 100% FAKE, and hes selling them for 399 dollars. and some of the guys are stupid enough not to notice.

i'll try to find some pics or if anyones seen it themselves could they post it?

am not on facebook but feel like making an account just to post some comments on those bats.

Yeah but im in dehli
And i only got a good stick from here
But the softs are just ok.
I bought my new gloves from london
So im looking for a good pair of pads.

You are in delhi- half an hour from Meerut where most of world's top softs are made (under different brand names) and you want to buy similar stuff for more $$$ instead of Rupees. Why?

I knew of a couple of state players who got custom sized gloves and pads (sometimes getting the existing pads changed a bit etc) and they will be more comfortable than anything you can order online!

Honestly, the guy has no shame. People see Kevin 'Peterson' and they think wow this must be a high quality bat, whereas its just some cheap stickered up bat from India/pakistan.

He's just taking advantage of them.

Honestly, the guy has no shame. People see Kevin 'Peterson' and they think wow this must be a high quality bat, whereas its just some cheap stickered up bat from India/pakistan.

He's just taking advantage of them.

Counter-fitting bats is a serious crime like spot fixing , if any of the customers spotted the bats as fake and reported him, I wouldn't be surprised if this seller spent some time behind bars like these guys are doing :butt
asif.gif

Counter-fitting bats is a serious crime like spot fixing , if any of the customers spotted the bats as fake and reported him, I wouldn't be surprised if this seller spent some time behind bars like these guys are doing :butt
asif.gif

Someone better report this guy to BBB since he is in US and make sure he does'nt sell if you are for sure he is selling fakes. There will be big penalties on him.

Back