Got a decent budget but confused...

beema96

Debutant
Runs
Well I have some increase in my budget to buy a cricket bat and I badly need one before the season starts, it's 150£ frm 100£, plz tell me a good quality bat and a reliable supplier.

Thnx for the info bit how is romida image wise and which of these bats hav u used????

I have used a few puma's, 6000's and 5000's and you really can't go wrong with the brand. I've also used a few kookaburra's, and that is a really nice deal for a 700. As for the stanford, I've never used one but it looks like a top of the line model. I used romida for all my current gear, but I cannot comment on delivery as I went to the shop.

Please feel free to look at my bats when they go online too, just so you know whats out there. InshAllah, they will go up otmorrow or Tuesday...thanks

Bro...having seen ur collection of bats, I think an SS will suit u...check out the collection on OnlineStockist...they have a great collection and most are in ur budget...maybe a Ranger or Matrix...

I hav seen couple of bats and the final list is:
Sf LE
GN kaboom
Am Grade 1
Mb Sher Amin
Ss ton matrix
Ss plain g2
Ss ton ranger
As v3
BAS Vampire
Ca plus 5000

I think you should ask about who I am...

You can go to facebook page bouncer sports...

our bats should be ready by tomrorow or tuesday latest.... we will have 1 bat under £150 and £100, with one at maybe £160 max....

Sf LE
GN kaboom
Am Grade 1
Mb Sher Amin
Ss ton matrix
Ss plain g2
Ss ton ranger
As v3
BAS Vampire
Ca plus 5000

How did u come up with such a big list after seeing just a couple of bats?? :p

Whate grade english willow is the puma? N is the sweetspot low or high?

Grade 1, top of the line model and bat.

Sweetspot is quite good, goes well for both front and back foot shots.

However, the swell position is high to mid.

Grade 1, top of the line model and bat.

Sweetspot is quite good, goes well for both front and back foot shots.

However, the swell position is high to mid.

Is the swell position the same thing as sweetspot/middle

I think you should go for a GM bat you would be able to get a decent one in that budget

Well I had research and discussion with my cousin and this is what we came up with......

Jst had a brake down to these bats
Mb Sher Amin
Ss ton matrix
Ss plain g2
Ss ton ranger
Ca plus 5000

Sf LE
GN kaboom
Am Grade 1
Mb Sher Amin
Ss ton matrix
Ss plain g2
Ss ton ranger
As v3
BAS Vampire
Ca plus 5000

I just bought a Ranger from onlinestockist...would post pictures, when i get the bat

Last edited:
I had expected CA bats to be on a less expensive side (as most Asian bats are) but surprisingly they are pretty highly priced. Checked out uzisports and the price seems a bit steep for an Asian made bat..I wonder why?

CA bats have very nice ping on them and go like a train, the only drawback is that they break very easily and the toe of the bat is weak and yes high end CA bats are very expensive. I would rather buy a English bat or a SG or SS

I had expected CA bats to be on a less expensive side (as most Asian bats are) but surprisingly they are pretty highly priced. Checked out uzisports and the price seems a bit steep for an Asian made bat..I wonder why?
CA is the most expensive brad from subcontinent. A lot of players prefer them over many English brands. There are not may brands whose bats are made in UK now a days

i bought a ca 10000 plus bat that day ands its very good got a brill middle and good standard unlike mb malik bats becuase the stickers be coming off

i had buy with onlinestockist.com but I am not sure they are genuine or not. Anyone out here in this forum buy from onlinestockist with good, bad or worst experience please help. I am from Kuwait

i had buy with onlinestockist.com but I am not sure they are genuine or not. Anyone out here in this forum buy from onlinestockist with good, bad or worst experience please help. I am from Kuwait

Yes they sell only genuine and original equipment. I have bought a lot of stuff from them, just got 3 bats from them yesterday would post pictures, when I get the time

@beema
I bought 1 SS Ranger (99 pounds) and 2 SS ton premium bats (40 pounds each, it was a special offer)

I sill have not seen the bats yet. I would post pictures as soon i get home in the evening.

Last edited:
Back