Halloween Costume suggestions

WasimG

Local Club Star
Runs
We're throwing a halloween party this weekend. I just went to a costume store and what they had was pirate, jesus, knight, werewolf, leather face, vampire, freddy kruger, the mask from the Scream..etc. All beat up ideas. Help me brainstorm - we need original costumes:

1. Afridi costume (the biggest monster, works best on Indian friends)

2. Osama (works too good to not get in trouble)

3. Micheal Jackson (works best on kids who want a trick or treat)

4. Half-dead Taliban trained suicide bombing zombie pirate robot (except the bomb will be real)

5. ?

go as a pak opener .. gives u an excuse to leave early if the party is boring.

kashif77 said:
go as a pak opener .. gives u an excuse to leave early if the party is boring.
But what if they make me the vice-organizer of the boring party?

Ahhh my favourite costume would have to be my mom-made Power Ranger (red) costume in Grade 1! Those were the days. So I say go as a power ranger.

Bump! Halloween tomorrow and as a student, it would almost be rude to not go out partying on this day. I have no idea what to wear though to the nightclub. Suggestions?

Bump! Halloween tomorrow and as a student, it would almost be rude to not go out partying on this day. I have no idea what to wear though to the nightclub. Suggestions?

Captain Jack Sparrow is an easy one to pull of. If you know some girls ask them for help with makeup..there's a lot of people doing Saltbae too this year and that's an easy one.

maxresdefault.jpg

b0c55dfab79e2b860025faa24f8549bd.jpg

A girl who was out trick or treating has been hit by a car which had been shot at on Merseyside.

The 12-year-old sustained serious but not life-threatening injuries when she was struck by a VW Golf on Sceptre Road, Croxteth, at 19:50 GMT.

A man thought to have been in the car arrived at hospital with a facial injury soon afterwards, Merseyside Police said.

His injury is not believed to be life threatening. No arrests have been made.

Temp Supt Paddy Kelly said that after the driver was shot his car crashed into the girl "who was out trick or treating".

"This is an extremely worrying incident, where the offenders have shown no thought for the general public and has resulted in an innocent young girl, who was out enjoying herself, experiencing this traumatic ordeal," he said.

Police have appealed for witnesses, including anyone with dash-cam footage, to contact them.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-50256064.

My kids are dressing as a witch and a pumpkin this year…

lol. I wonder if they would try this in Mecca or Medina.

Its just fun for most people but certainly not an Islamic tradition.

It’s the pagan festival of Samhain. The wall between the physical and spirit world gets thin. The spirits come in and play tricks unless you pay them off with gifts. Hence trick or treat - give the little ones pretending to be ghosts some sweets, or they chuck eggs at your car.

When the Christian monks arrived from Rome, they changed the festival of Samhain into All Hallows Eve where they venerate the saints.

Samhain (sa-ween) / Hallows Eve = Hallowe’en.

Celebrating this pagan event in Saudi as a bit of harmless fun:sarf_facepalm Can only say Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un to such ignorance!

Back