Help with my Adidas bat

hqmusik10

Debutant
Runs
i recently purchased my adidas master blaster elite off online. its a light weight sh bat.

without any oiling or knocking in, i played with the bat for the first time with a hard tennis ball to see the pickup and the strokes the bat can provide me. when i played with the ball, the bat didnt provide me with any power or strokes. i tried to play timed shots and the ball didnt go anywhere with the bat.

do u guys think the bat is a fraud or do u think i just have to oil it and knock it in b4 i use it again. please give me a proper answer because i wasted money on a bat that doesnt play well.

coverdrive is the man to answer this..

thing is even if ure using tennis ball , the ball normally travels

Dude, you're using a tennis ball. I could try lofting one and it would go nowhere.

no the problem is i did try to play with an old cricket ball. it travels well with the old ball but not the hard tennis ball. shud i knock my bat in again?

no the problem is i did try to play with an old cricket ball. it travels well with the old ball but not the hard tennis ball. shud i knock my bat in again?

This is because cricket isn't meant to be played with a tennis ball. If you bought the bat for hardball and it's hitting the hardball well than I don't see the problem.

If you're playing tennis ball cricket exclusively, buy a tennis ball bat....

well the problem is not in the bat but in the ball normally tennis balls travel miles if hit by a hard ball bat because of its massive size just try using it with old cricket ball. Using tennis ball with hardball bat is no test :) .

Reason being is because a tennis ball is light and will stop in the air whilst a cricket ball is heavy and will travel far. Not a problem at all.

thank u soo much bro!

No problem brother. Remember if you are unsure on knocking, Test the bat out with an old cricket ball and see if you get seam marks. If you do, knock it in more. Repeat the step until you get very faint seam marks or none at all. Hope it helps.

wow this forum is really helpful. once again khalid thanks.

ill knock it in again because im getting some seam marks

Back