How can Pakistan win the 2nd Test vs New Zealand?

Rain is scheduled for the remaining days of play, a result may not be possible

If they score 200+, it will be game over
Can't see how Pakistan will score 200 even if they bat out of their skins

Need to bowl kiwis out as cheaply as possible on day 2 and then bat big on 1st inns and hopefully they force result and level the series.

This will be a rained off draw and series is lot.

Pathetic batting in 2nd innings in 1st test.

It will take a couple of brilliant knocks from Babar/Asad/Rizwan/Sarfraz now. Let NZ off the hook in the latter stages of the innings and then abject batting first up.

Sarfraz and Babar partnership needs to continue for at least another 100 runs then the tail needs to waggle big time. If we can get up to 250 then and bowl the Black Caps out cheaply we have a chance. Batting last I feel we can't be chasing more then 170. It's not looking good.

Barring an absolute miracle, I see this game as a lost cause now !! Thank You Azhar for first ruining the ODI setup and making us lose our first Test series in more than 24 months :14: #CaptainMarvelous

WinVIz.jpg

Barring an absolute miracle, I see this game as a lost cause now !! Thank You Azhar for first ruining the ODI setup and making us lose our first Test series in more than 24 months :14: #CaptainMarvelous

View attachment 70735

What's the point of blindly pointing fingers and making someone a scapegoat. Is it azhars fault that Younis plays like a tailender on these wickets. (Maybe it is his fault for sending Younis above 8.) Azhar is a poor captain but point is, this wasn't his fault. It was the entire batting lineup's

View attachment 70735
Typical Pakistani mindset. Blame the captain. It wasn't the players that got out, the captain made them get out.

Fabulous logic bro, absolutely fabulous...

View attachment 70735

Yes because Misbah led us to a win on the green pitch in the first Test, and would have led us to a 2-2 draw in England if we would have played in unfavorable conditions. The only Test where the conditions didn't suit us was the Old Trafford Test and we got thrashed.

This team was always going to get exposed outside the UAE, because it was only a matter of time before we were going to encounter difficult conditions. Misbah, Azhar etc. doesn't matter.

However, Pakistani fans have become so good at making excuses that they if we lose this match, they will blame the whitewash on Azhar, as if Misbah was going to win this match.

It's what you call pure delusion, nothing else.

Australia are gonna whack us even harder. Even on their worst day they'll be to good for our loser batsman who simply can't perform outside the UAE.

Australia are gonna whack us even harder. Even on their worst day they'll be to good for our loser batsman who simply can't perform outside the UAE.

Pitches will be different. Remember we are not being done by pace here but movement.

I just want to see some fight- things will get easier for the batters in Australia.
Great test for Babar day 3. How far can he take us.
Need to get to within a hundred and look to bowl them out cheaply. We can do this inshaAllah.
Will take a 300 chase in the last innings, but lets keep the hope!

I just want to see some fight- things will get easier for the batters in Australia.
Great test for Babar day 3. How far can he take us.
Need to get to within a hundred and look to bowl them out cheaply. We can do this inshaAllah.
Will take a 300 chase in the last innings, but lets keep the hope!

Not much hope left. Team has become cowardly and complacent.

Score at least 200, get them out for 200, chase 271.

If we get out at 150, it's game over.

No way.

A current no 2 and former no 1 is going to be WHITEWASHED.If they loose, a big question mark will be put on besides their status of being no 2 and 1.

Batting and fielding are pathetic, bowling is not versatile for all conditions and one should not dream of winning in New Zealand with these.

An embarrassing Australian tour is waiting for them.

Need a 100 from Babar, 50 from Sarfraz and 50 from either Sohail or Wahab.

Babar and Sarfraz need a huge partnership and then the bowlers have to bowl the Kiwis out for below 200, if not 150.

The most we can chase in the fourth innings is 200. Anything more and it'll require a Younis special to draw the series.

No way.

A current no 2 and former no 1 is going to be WHITEWASHED.If they loose, a big question mark will be put on besides their status of being no 2 and 1.

Batting and fielding are pathetic, bowling is not versatile for all conditions and one should not dream of winning in New Zealand with these.

An embarrassing Australian tour is waiting for them.

Everything you just said is spot on.

Done well today. Need to bowl magnificently to keep NZ to 200 then chase say 250 hopefully.

Need to bowl them out for 220 today max.

Then Chase 275 is possible but YK or Azhar need to score.

Need to get them out max by 200. I can't see Pakistan chasing anything above 250 even 250 will be a gigantic task

Back