How many centuries will Younis Khan end up with in Tests?

Runs
So Guys with Yk is in his twilight of Career, how much more centuries does you expect from him. In my view 45 will be his target.:yk2

You expect 12 more??? That's crazy, I don't see him lasting much longer than a year or 2 at the latest.

He realistically has 4-5 centuries left in him. He can play for another year, maybe two especially on UAE tracks and in Asia. So maybe 6-7 centuries at most. I think he will definitely end with 35+ centuries.

I expect him to hit 3-4 more before he retires.

I am 100% sure of the fact that Younis Khan is in no mood to retire and with us playing countless matches at UAE, he can easily end up with 40+. Also expecting him to get a couple at least in Australia/NZ tour.

his age is meaningless here- his reflexes have clearly slowed from 5 years ago, but he is still good enough to be a quality batsmen

he is still very very hungry to keep playing (and frequently talks about playing for multiples years, something Misbah has not done)

and with a possible Misbah retirement coming soon, no one will be pushing Younis out of the team

I think he comfortably has 2 years, so maybe 15-20 tests. Even as his abilities continue to deteriorate, I can still see him getting 6-8 centuries

40 centuries is on the cards!!

According to my predictions
1. tour to nz he will make one century.
2. tour to australia he will make two centuries.
Year 2017
1. tour to westindies it is four test series so two centuries minimum.
2. tour to bangladesh one daddy hundred
3. srilanka in uae one century
4. southafrica in uae one century
Year 2018
1. tour to zim one century
2. tour to england one big one atleast
3. newzealand in uae one century
4. australia in uae one century
5. tour to southafrica one daddy expected
Year 2019
1. bangladesh in uae i expect him to slaughter banglas
2. tour to australia one century
So if he plays three years as he say and he is fit enough so he may even get more than this, so at least 45 on the cards and even more than this if he plays 2 years or so.
Cmmon younis bhai

Outside Asia, YK scores one ton in every five tests.

YK plays five tests in Aus/NZ in the coming months, so i will assume he will score one ton at least.

After that in 2017/18, Pakistan faces mediocre attacks in four of the next five series (Bang, SL, WI and ZIM) so he can easily score 5 to 6 tons if he stays fit through the year to take his tally to 40.

However it is his performance in the next two series that will determine whether he will go down as a great batsman or not. Simply not enough gun performances overseas. He has been scoring on UAE pattas for years and years and it wont make much difference if he scores 10 more tons there.

My predictions is down under he will be able to score 0.0 centuries , will be hopping across the crease.

Hopefully, he'll get to 36 test centuries and then retire instead of chasing individual records while his batting form declines substantially.

Yoni bhai ka abhi tou haath set howa hai, and you guys are asking him to leave. :yk3

Let him score as much as he can. When he starts failing match after match then we can talk about his possible retirement.

Back