ICC World Cup 2023: India (410/4) advances to the semi-final as an unbeaten side with a victory over Netherlands (250) by 160 runs

jaddu is saying after the misfield "ek-aadh ball rok liya kar bhai hamari ball pe".

English "At least stop one or two balls off my bowling"

Good to see Rohit exploring more options…if any eventuality happens in Semis, these bowlers should be ready

Siraj LOL!! This guy needs a fielding camp after this WC

For a top bowler like bunrah, his wicket tally is not high
Economy rate under 4. From that one must understand that teams are trying to play him out. Siraj and Shami are taking advantage of it. That's how bowling packs operate.

And while I say that the number one bowler with new ball, number one bowler in the middle overs and the number one bowler in the death overs plucks a wicket out

Economy rate under 4. From that one must understand that teams are trying to play him out. Siraj and Shami are taking advantage of it. That's how bowling packs operate.
Yea I can see that. I wouldn't say shami is picking up and taking advantage of it. Shami and siraj are skilled in their own way too.

India have used 8 bowlers. Only Iyer and Rohit haven't bowled yet.

Iyer has 5 List A wickets. Should get an over.

Yea I can see that. I wouldn't say shami is picking up and taking advantage of it. Shami and siraj are skilled in their own way too.
They are skilled but the batsman are trying to attack them more as Bumrah is choking them on the other end

Even keeper Rahul can bowl. He has 1 List A wicket. He should take off keeper gloves and bowl an over or two.

It's possible India is trying to fulfill Ned's wish here. To end the table above the Lankans at no.9

Ned should aim for 300. Will be a good achievement is they score that

This Teja seems to have a bright future. He's reading Kuldeep and smashing him too. He needs to bat higher up

The effect of a big belly that one. You think you can bend down but there is resistance

Nice batting this. Wait for Aryan Dutt. He cam smoke a few too

If India is bound to have 1 bad bowling day this WC can we consider this as that day day as we have not been able to polish of Netherlands after posting a mammoth total?

If India is bound to have 1 bad bowling day this WC can we consider this as that day day as we have not been able to polish of Netherlands after posting a mammoth total?

Did they take it seriously?

They bowled SKY, Gill, and Kohli. These 3 bowled 7 overs. Main bowlers were missing intensity also.

The control Bumrah has with new ballmswing, off cutters and yorkers!! Incredible consistency and can bowl them.at will. This was the same delivery that got Rizwan bowled

Don't think they even took it seriously. Clearly mucking around

Off day for shami. He will bounce back in semis against his favourite kiwis I would imagine.

Ravi Shastry just said what I recommended. Ned playing in tournaments in other countries

Bit insulting don't you think? Giving rohit sky iyer and kohli bowling. I know it's all fun and games but you need to respect opponents too. Put them out of their misery.

Well played Nidamanuru. Nice striking skills against spinners.

Did they take it seriously?

They bowled SKY, Gill, and Kohli. These 3 bowled 7 overs. Main bowlers were missing intensity also.
Yeah. Its difficult to maintain intensity in such matches. Firstly its a dead rubber and secondly its against Netehrlands.

Bit insulting don't you think? Giving rohit sky iyer and kohli bowling. I know it's all fun and games but you need to respect opponents too. Put them out of their misery.
What insulting? Part timers took 2 wickets giving 6 rpo when target is 8 rpo

India has now beaten every team in this world cup...meaning they are the best team in the world.

Do we really need to play semi finals and finals?

What would it prove?

India has now beaten every team in this world cup...meaning they are the best team in the world.

Do we really need to play semi finals and finals?

What would it prove?

Knockout game's pressure is different than group stage's pressure.

Semi-final and final are essential.

Knockout game's pressure is different than group stage's pressure.

Semi-final and final are essential.

Then have the knockouts like IPL...meaning table toppers gets 2 shots for finals.

Afterall a team finishing top 2 in the group should get extra benefits than 3rd & 4th side.

India registered their longest ever winning streak in the ICC ODI World Cup history.

Back