"If our govt is formed, I'll remove all mosques built on govt land in my constituency": Delhi BJP MP

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
"If our govt is formed, I'll remove all mosques built on govt land in my constituency": Delhi BJP MP

NEW DELHI: The ongoing protests at Shaheen Bagh will come to an end within one hour if BJP forms the government in Delhi, claimed BJP MP Parvesh Verma on Tuesday.

"If the BJP forms government on February 11, not a single person will be found at (the protest site) Shaheen Bagh," Verma said during a meeting at Vikaspuri assembly constituency.

"If our government is formed, then give me just a month after February 11, and I will remove all mosques built on government land in my Lok Sabha constituency," the BJP parliamentarian added.

"Lakhs of people gather there (Shaheen Bagh). People of Delhi will have to think and take a decision. They will enter your houses, rape your sisters and daughters, and kill them. There's time today, Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) and Amit Shah will not come to save you tomorrow. It will be a whole lot better if the people of Delhi wake up today," Verma told ANI.

The BJP MP from West Delhi alleged that the Shaheen Bagh protesters could harm residents to Delhi and urged people to wake up "while there's time."

"Arvind Kejriwal says he is with Shaheen Bagh and so does Manish Sisodia. The people know that a fire engulfed Kashmir in which their mothers and sisters were raped. This happened in Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Hyderabad," Verma said.

Protests have been ongoing in different parts of the country, including Shaheen Bagh in the national capital, against the amended Citizenship Act (CAA) which grants citizenship to Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis, Buddhists and Christians fleeing religious persecution from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh if they entered India on or before December 31, 2014.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...i-says-parvesh-verma/articleshow/73687552.cms

In a fair world this ******* would be debarred from ever contesting another election. Once upon a time our EC had spine, Bal Thackeray was banned from contesting elections. Now we have an accused terrorist in Lok Sabha and this creature spouting bile without any fear of action.

In a fair world this ******* would be debarred from ever contesting another election. Once upon a time our EC had spine, Bal Thackeray was banned from contesting elections. Now we have an accused terrorist in Lok Sabha and this creature spouting bile without any fear of action.

Why should he be debarred?

The Supreme court has ordered that there can be no religious structure on public land. Be it mandir masjid church gurudwara whatever.

Its govt land and not land belonging to one community.

lol, by that token, this creature's gang lords would've never got to contest a single election....

The Supreme court has ordered that there can be no religious structure on public land. Be it mandir masjid church gurudwara whatever.

Did he mention temple, church, gurudwara. Why pretend to be naive? Don't you see the dog-whistle politics at play here?

Basically, these pests have nothing to say about development or the issues which concern the common man. Only thing they can do (since time immemorial) is to raise the bogey of hindu-muslim...

Just need to see how gullible Delhi electorate is to fall for this communal rhetoric....

There are some elite clubs with golf courses also formed on govt land ( leased to the clubs for a very small fee, where commoners have no chance of membership), but no one utters a word against them.

lol, by that token, this creature's gang lords would've never got to contest a single election....

Yeah, wish we had more TN Seshans in our EC instead of these subservient yes-mens. You are right about his lords, even as PM, Modi has often indulged in gutter level language. No wonder we are a joke of a democracy. If leaders behave like this, common people too will be emboldened, by leaders I don't just mean BJP goons but across the political spectrum. A real shame.

Someone tell the ***** that RSS didn't hoist Indian flag for over 5 decades. Union budget is coming up and this Finance MoS is busy with this **.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="hi" dir="ltr">Jab 3 din mey Budget ho aur MoS finance goliyaan barsane ke naare lagaye, tou jaane lijiye ki asli encounter economy ka ho raha hoga.</p>— Aditya Menon (@AdityaMenon22) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdityaMenon22/status/1222082130450108416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, wish we had more TN Seshans in our EC instead of these subservient yes-mens. You are right about his lords, even as PM, Modi has often indulged in gutter level language. No wonder we are a joke of a democracy. If leaders behave like this, common people too will be emboldened, by leaders I don't just mean BJP goons but across the political spectrum. A real shame.

Democracy itself is a joke. 90% of indians are idiots, and voting is a dangerous right to be given to them

Someone tell the ***** that RSS didn't hoist Indian flag for over 5 decades. Union budget is coming up and this Finance MoS is busy with this **.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="hi" dir="ltr">Jab 3 din mey Budget ho aur MoS finance goliyaan barsane ke naare lagaye, tou jaane lijiye ki asli encounter economy ka ho raha hoga.</p>— Aditya Menon (@AdityaMenon22) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdityaMenon22/status/1222082130450108416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Even gandhi said he would not salute the flag if it didn't have his favourite charka. RSS opposition to the flag was because of its congressi roots, not because it represents india.

No wonder, Indian economy is in bottomless gutter under these incompetent mantris...

Yeah, event manager has made a complete joke of our democracy. These times are thousand times worse than the ones we witnessed during emergency...

See his reply on this,

Then you should see the mood of the people of Delhi."

So he means to say us Delhites want to shoot down Shaheen Bagh protesters? No wonder, these bloody sanghis are out of power in Delhi for last 22 years...

Yeah, event manager has made a complete joke of our democracy. These times are thousand times worse than the ones we witnessed during emergency...

Where is the forced mass sterilization? Where is the censoring of the press? Where is the imprisonment of opposition leaders? Where did the govt pass any act to nullify the supreme court's judgement?

First prove that it is as bad as the emergency (should be easy as you think it is thousand times worse).

See his reply on this,

Then you should see the mood of the people of Delhi."

So he means to say us Delhites want to shoot down Shaheen Bagh protesters? No wonder, these bloody sanghis are out of power in Delhi for last 22 years...

The same Delhi doesn't mind voting for the sanghis for national elections.

I hope the BJP continues with its policies..Only way muslims are going to wake up in india..

for the first time my indian Muslim friends mentioned the word Kashmir..no more "p" word jokes..I simply say to them, "your all pakistanis now lads, but i can move there anytime..not sure where you lot are gonna run to"

Thousand times worse than emergency? 🤦*♂🤦*♂

Blind modi haters and lovers are one and the same to me. Driven by their own personal agendas.

Do you know when did the law allowing ordinary Indians to fly the national flag atop their buildings come into force?

And while you search that, read up who did Communists party support in the 1962 war.

Thousand times worse than emergency? &#55358;&#56614;*♂&#55358;&#56614;*♂

Blind modi haters and lovers are one and the same to me. Driven by their own personal agendas.

One group uses secularism to hide their bigotry, the other uses nationalism as its mask. But the former is more dangerous.

Lol I bet if a BJP member were to say death to all muslims there would still be people on this forum supporting him.

Why is any one surprised?

BJP leader would spread hate because that is what they’ve got left to sell and Sanghi will support and defend it no matter what. No one should be surprised about that, it has become norm and sadly promoted by Sanghi.

Go to Pakistan, Loyalty to Modi not India and Anti-Muslim will be easiest narrative to sell.

Thousand times worse than emergency? 🤦*♂🤦*♂

Blind hater?

You are not qualified enough to comment about me...Have seen this creature propagate his blind hate filled ideology for anything Muslim/christian since his formative years in politics.

Don't need lecture from you whether to hate this creature for that or not!

Last edited:
Lol I bet if a BJP member were to say death to all muslims there would still be people on this forum supporting him.
Don't be a blind hater....Hating and wishing Muslims bad is necessary for our nation building...

On the basis of this clown's daily toxic statements, sanghis are day dreaming of ruling WB.

Blind hater?

You are not qualified enough to comment about me...Have seen this creature propagate his blind hate filled ideology for anything Muslim/christian since his formative years in politics.

Don't need lecture from you whether to hate this creature for that or not!

What do you now about my qualifications? However, saying that the current condition of the country is a thousand times worse than under emergency certainly shows yours.

It's not difficult to debate you know, start slowly. Like maybe making a relevant point without using the words Sanghi Or bh@kts. This reminds me of certain BJP MPs who can't debate without using the words Pakistan or anti-nationals.

If you're not a blind hater than maybe refute some of the arguments made in this thread?

And people who were were ostracized during emergency are the ones who call current climate far more toxic than what it was in '70s. By your own ill informed comments, it appears that you know nothing about current day India. So stay away from my right to comment on its pitiable condition in every sphere of life.

And pls, don't worry about my debating skills, I'm sure you'd have more productive work to do in your life. If not, mind your own business instead of butting in uninvited.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you now about my qualifications? However, saying that the current condition of the country is a thousand times worse than under emergency certainly shows yours.

It's not difficult to debate you know, start slowly. Like maybe making a relevant point without using the words Sanghi Or bh@kts. This reminds me of certain BJP MPs who can't debate without using the words Pakistan or anti-nationals.

If you're not a blind hater than maybe refute some of the arguments made in this thread?

What would you like to be called?

A radical is a radical, Islamic, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever.

Currently, Sanghis are displaying the mentality of radicalized extremists.

Why should he be debarred? Well maybe for making incendiary statements like "

"Lakhs of people gather there (Shaheen Bagh). People of Delhi will have to think and take a decision. They will enter your houses, rape your sisters and daughters, and kill them. There's time today, Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) and Amit Shah will not come to save you tomorrow. It will be a whole lot better if the people of Delhi wake up today,"

Or maybe you think these are factual truths he is uttering?

He should have said, all religious structures will be removed from Govt lands. Not just Mosques. This is stupid statement and inciting hatred towards Muslims.

That BJP MP deserves all the blasting he is getting.

Sanghis will be called sanghis, lol what else should I call them?

And people who were were ostracized during emergency are the ones who call current climate far more toxic than what it was in '70s. By your own ill informed comments, it appears that you know nothing about current day India. So stay away from my right to comment on its pitiable condition in every sphere of life.

And pls, don't worry about my debating skills, I'm sure you'd have more productive work to do in your life. If not, mind your own business instead of butting in uninvited.

Still nothing to substantiate your claims that current Indian climate is thousand times worse than emergency. Try harder. Who are these people you speak of?

You're on a public forum, your statements are open for all to read and comment on. No question of butting in.

Why should he be debarred? Well maybe for making incendiary statements like "

"Lakhs of people gather there (Shaheen Bagh). People of Delhi will have to think and take a decision. They will enter your houses, rape your sisters and daughters, and kill them. There's time today, Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) and Amit Shah will not come to save you tomorrow. It will be a whole lot better if the people of Delhi wake up today,"

Or maybe you think these are factual truths he is uttering?

This statement is something else. I was talking about the fact that making religious structure on public land is not allowed.

He should have said, all religious structures will be removed from Govt lands. Not just Mosques. This is stupid statement and inciting hatred towards Muslims.

That BJP MP deserves all the blasting he is getting.

This MP had in 2019 written to the govt citing illegal mosque construction. I posted the link above.

What would you like to be called?

A radical is a radical, Islamic, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever.

Currently, Sanghis are displaying the mentality of radicalized extremists.

Currently there are both Hindu and Islamic extremists in India spewing hatred and I strongly condemn both.

I believe we can have a debate on this issue without name calling, that's all.

Currently there are both Hindu and Islamic extremists in India spewing hatred and I strongly condemn both.

Hindu ultra Nationalism has mushroomed in early 80's when I was a small kid. It was small at that time. But after Babri Masjid demolition and Kashmir Pandit exodus, it has gained momentum. It had become big enough by mid-90's to contest and challenge Congress.

Now under Modi, this has become a big snake. Anyone who does not confirm to the view of India through saffron glasses is an anti-national.

Basically all imported and invading cultures are all anti-national according to BJP.

Maybe he should be debarred for inciting the public as per below

People of Delhi will have to think and take a decision.
They will enter your houses, rape your sisters and daughters, and kill them. There's time today, Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) and Amit Shah will not come to save you tomorrow. It will be a whole lot better if the people of Delhi wake up today," Verma told ANI.

Maybe he should be debarred for inciting the public as per below

People of Delhi will have to think and take a decision.
They will enter your houses, rape your sisters and daughters, and kill them. There's time today, Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) and Amit Shah will not come to save you tomorrow. It will be a whole lot better if the people of Delhi wake up today," Verma told ANI.

And he has been issued a notice by EC for the same.

This statement is something else. I was talking about the fact that making religious structure on public land is not allowed.

Any thoughts on the rape and kill comments? U seem very nonchalent about these

The BJP will form the next government. More trouble for Indian Muslim's starting from next month. Naseerudin Shah could do with some help from the Khan's.

To cricketjoshila and the likes Surely its more than a little concerning if an MP incites one group of people against another by stating that they will rape and murder your families?

Surely this kind of language and rhetoric is totally unacceptable and should mean one losing his office and position, wouldnt you agree?

To cricketjoshila and the likes Surely its more than a little concerning if an MP incites one group of people against another by stating that they will rape and murder your families?

Surely this kind of language and rhetoric is totally unacceptable and should mean one losing his office and position, wouldnt you agree?

This is the new normal in indian politics.

Only Hindu extremists are elected to represent 1.2 billion.

See the difference?

I’m still waiting on what should a radicalized extremists should be called?

As long as they aren't engaging in 'minority appeasement', it's all good.

Well yes. That should happen. But when the opposition starts calling the PM candidate maut ka saudagar like names, then it blurs the line of whats ethical.

Sadly thats the level Indian politics have been reduced to

Only Hindu extremists are elected to represent 1.2 billion.

See the difference?

I’m still waiting on what should a radicalized extremists should be called?
He won't have any reply to this.

India's current atmosphere is vitiated beyond repair. Anyone who doesn't agree with these sanghis is immediately issued death/rape threats and is called anti national and hence his natural habitat has to be Pakistan.

Pity, some are still trying to defend the indefensible. For them having sangh in power is what matters most, to hell with India!

Any thoughts on the rape and kill comments? U seem very nonchalent about these
This is nothing, these are still only threats. Some even seem to defend a minister just because he provided financial and legal assistance to (and garlanded) barbarians who lynched a Muslim cattle trader.

This is nothing, these are still only threats. Some even seem to defend a minister just because he provided financial and legal assistance to (and garlanded) barbarians who lynched a Muslim cattle trader.

Owaisi provided legal and financial assistance to ISIS terror accused.

People are defending and asking for release of Sharjeel Imam.

When you've a terror accused becoming a MP, Sharjeel Imam is nothing in front of her. Try to remove her first or Balyan (so many riot cases against him taken back by Bisht govt) or so many others and then try to talk about Sharjeel.

I don't have any affinity towards Owaisi or anyone like him. However can I say the same about people who defended Jayant Sinha's reprehensible actions?

There is a minster called Sarangi in event manager's cabinet who was perhaps involved in Graham Staines' and his sons' murder, way back in '90s. Will you remove him before raising fingers at someone as obscure as Sharjeel?

Has Sharjeel killed someone as yet?

Back