India [208/5] beat Ireland [132/9] by 76 runs in first T20I to take 1-0 series lead

Clear lack of fire power in the death overs is visible. Something never change.

Kohli is not a basher. Pandey is a dud. Even if Jadhav plays, he is useless too.

India needs some hack like a Pant in T20 ASAP. You need those kind of players in this format.

When i watched dhoni in 2015 worldcup vs aus pace attack i felt dhoni is done and i can't imagine 4 year later he will get any better. Form might be better but he will surely struggle against quality attack of aus, south africa and pakistan.

When i watched dhoni in 2015 worldcup vs aus pace attack i felt dhoni is done and i can't imagine 4 year later he will get any better. Form might be better but he will surely struggle against quality attack of aus, south africa and pakistan.

He is there because Kohli cannot think for himself on the field. He needs an old man to tell him what to do.

Looks like whole Pakistan is praying for King Kohlis Failure on ths tour.....will be fun

So India get 208/5 while we got 204/4 iirc, not much difference there. Kohli should have batted earlier, he's not someone who slogs from ball 1

An embarrassing batting performance this. Even our only bright spots Rohit and Dhawan were struggling with their timing on this pitch.

An embarrassing batting performance this. Even our only bright spots Rohit and Dhawan were struggling with their timing on this pitch.

It looked like batsmen were huffing and puffing to score boundaries. Outfield does not look very quick.

Either way, India should have scored 240 with the start they got. Middle and Lower order hitting is bad.

Bumrah will be a little too much for Irish batsmen, specially after they have been spoiled on the trundlers in green.

I’ve turned the TV off because of that Indian commentary guy. Who is he?

Reliable hands of Pandya and Rohit drop 2 easy chances.

Chahal is a terrible catcher. Never expected him to catch that skier.

A weird thing happened. I was waiting to see Rashid Khan bowl, and then I realized this isn't IPL. :)))

Fond of Chahal's attacking mindset.Went for more than 30 already but still tosses up the ball allowing it to spin rather than going for fast darts.And gets rewarded again

Fond of Chahal's attacking mindset.Went for more than 30 already but still tosses up the ball allowing it to spin rather than going for fast darts.And gets rewarded again
Is he in the test team.. would have better prospects than Ashwin I reckon..

Once again Ind showing its their top 3 who wins the game for them? I think so....(Rohit/Dhawan/Kohli).

Big trouble once they don't score.. isn't it?

Well, entirely expected.

Glorious weather, entertainment for the full house present, Chase and Shannon showed potential, some positives at least. India clearly well out of our league though and thats to be expected, they play bags of t20 cricket, we dont.

Good win for India but I hope like Kohli said, they do some experimentation and give others a go.

Back