India v West Indies | 2nd ODI | Vishakhapatnam | 02/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobashir

ODI Debutant
Runs
So we will have the toss in a litle time.
I hope Pollard is dropped for Ravi Rampaul. Pollard can't, bat, can't bowl.

One change for West Indies - Ravi Rampaul replaces the spinner Anthony Martin.

West indies starting poorly again here. Hope they can make around 250 so we have a good match...

Rohit ==
images

One batsman not interested in singles at all is Simmons.
That is good bowling by Yadav.

One batsman not interested in singles at all is Simmons.
That is good bowling by Yadav.

Umesh is bowling fast with an excellent line. Hope Aron also follows. This is excellent bowling

Now since Praveen is out i think the selectors ought to give Irfan a chance for Australia series.wanna see him back in action

Now since Praveen is out i think the selectors ought to give Irfan a chance for Australia series.wanna see him back in action

They should try him in the remaining ODIs first. That can give him some idea.

the more I see of Umesh Yadav, the more i am convinced that hes an amazing talent.

W.I struggling as per usual. No shock here then even against an understrength India.

pace is down cos bowl is swinging so he is going for control i guess
even cummins delibrately bowled slowly in south african 2nd innings cos of seaming conditions
but i will take this yadav over quick yadav w/o movement this guy is still bowling in 140's with swing

Shot of the innings so far and probably shot of the match... Bravo' s four to Aaron.

Last edited:
i think its time darren bravo gets his own identity. calling him lara clone is just not fair. the guy is good enough.

bravo has so much time... would be one of the best batsmen in the future all the best to him

i think its time darren bravo gets his own identity. calling him lara clone is just not fair. the guy is good enough.

Tbh I dont find him like Lara.... Lara moved too much on a pitch and he had a massive backlift of his bat when he played shots.... Bravo is different than that.... But still a very good player... I think the best right now in WI batting maybe after Gayle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back