India vs Moeen Ali

Donal Cozzie

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
First he tormented them on the England tour and now he's set for a 100 in his first innings in India. Hasnt even had a chance to bowl yet.

Will this tour be another case of Moeen ripping India apart I wonder...

He sadly is doing wonders against us,I guess his inner Pakistani rises when he plays us.

hahaha "inner Pakistani"

He somehow (consistently) finds a way to torment India :kohli

A quality bat. And top innings/partnership with ROOOOOOOOOT today!

This is a 600pitch for the team batting first. I watched till lunch and the pitch was extremely flat except for the 1st ball of the 1st over. Nothing for pacers or spinners. Any batsman who does not throw it away can score a century.

India gave a gift to England basically by rolling out this pitch.

It's not against India only.

To be honest, he has been among Poms best player for last 3/4 Series. Won a Test against PAK, should have been MoS had ENG won the 2nd Test & now this. I think, whenever he plays Asian teams, he'll be among top English players, because he is their best Spin player with bat & does bowl tight.

Against 4 Asian sides, this year (+ last year in UAE), his batting innings are -
35, 11; 1, 1; 14, 22; 0, -; 155*, -; 25, 9; 23, 2; 2*, -; 63, 86*; 108, 32; 68, 14; 10, 0; 99* : That's 780 runs in 13 Tests at 43.33; but it doesn't tell the impact, for his spin play against opponents best bowlers.

With ball as well, in 12 Tests (hasn't bowled yet in IND), he has taken 33 wickets @ 41.87, with a 5 for. If I take out those 3 Tests against SRL in early summer; it's 31 wickets in 9 Tests at <39.

He has been in good form, turning out to be a very good all-rounder for England.

It would be great to see a 150 score from him, but as I have said so often,he seems to be satisfied too easily. The guy should average 40 easily but he seems to lose concentration too easily.

It's not against India only.

To be honest, he has been among Poms best player for last 3/4 Series. Won a Test against PAK, should have been MoS had ENG won the 2nd Test & now this. I think, whenever he plays Asian teams, he'll be among top English players, because he is their best Spin player with bat & does bowl tight.

Against 4 Asian sides, this year (+ last year in UAE), his batting innings are -
35, 11; 1, 1; 14, 22; 0, -; 155*, -; 25, 9; 23, 2; 2*, -; 63, 86*; 108, 32; 68, 14; 10, 0; 99* : That's 780 runs in 13 Tests at 43.33; but it doesn't tell the impact, for his spin play against opponents best bowlers.

With ball as well, in 12 Tests (hasn't bowled yet in IND), he has taken 33 wickets @ 41.87, with a 5 for. If I take out those 3 Tests against SRL in early summer; it's 31 wickets in 9 Tests at <39.

He batted pretty well against Australia.

A quality player,but not sure with the "Inner Pakistani" comment, then he would have managed very little :D

I told you he would destroy us. You laughed.

And he hasn't even bowled a single ball yet.

Back